Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Supernatural in Sunset Valley

I'm playing in Sunset Valley. Am I going to be able to find fish and gems from Supernatural? So far I have been playing 2 sim weeks and have found nothing new. Sorry if this has been answered already. I googled it and found no answer.

Comments

• Options
    andinic28andinic28 Posts: 2,719 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I'm pretty sure you have to place them yourself through buydebug someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I also just redid SV yesterday to play SN with and I forgot I'll have to do that :oops: :D
  • Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    edited September 2012
    Thank you Andinic. I did catch a toad though so I'm hoping maybe I just haven't been hunting in the right places. I found plants in buydebug for Supernatural but no specific gem or fish spawners.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited September 2012
    You mean place the spawners?
  • Options
    MGSFan612MGSFan612 Posts: 3,429 Member
    edited September 2012
    I didn't have to. I have found spotloght mushrooms around town. You might need to place some fishing spawners but that is about it
  • Options
    MrsBelliesMrsBellies Posts: 70 Member
    edited September 2012
    I will state up front that my sims are gatherers, but I've found plenty of new stuff around Sunset Valley. Will check what and how much when I load up my game later.
  • Options
    LadyDarkSorrowLadyDarkSorrow Posts: 2,865 Member
    edited September 2012
    everything that's found in Moonlight Falls can be found in Sunset Valley..

• Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited September 2012
    suzanna13 wrote:
    Thank you Andinic. I did catch a toad though so I'm hoping maybe I just haven't been hunting in the right places. I found plants in buydebug for Supernatural but no specific gem or fish spawners.

There is one spawner for each.