Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Store CAS items corrupt on install.

Hello. I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I've noticed that quite often lately, probably since Showtime, CAS items from the store corrupt when I install them. Lots of them end up looking like this:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/walruskeeper/CASPartserror_zps23daf580.jpg "height=360" "width=640"[/IMG]

Has anyone experienced this? I've removed the few NRaas mods I use. I've deleted all my caches. I've allowed the game to regenerate a new folder in My Documents. I've even gone so far as to do a complete manual uninstall of the entire game. I've tried so many things and every time I think I have the game nice and tidy and clean and capable of installing store content without mangling it, I get into CAS and find that its mangled.

It doesn't seem to affect any specific items, it strikes random CAS items - usually different ones - with each separate attempt to install them. I have tried redownloading the items and sets from the store as well, several times, thinking perhaps the downloaded files themselves were the issue.

I'm completely at a loss. I've read lots of threads, but never found one about this exact issue. Can anyone help or give advice? Is this caused by the .ebc corruption that came with Late Night that EA has, I understand, never patched? I know that makes store content disappear, but can it make it just... ...hopelessly corrupt.