Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cat Breed Templates

Does anyone have a site where I can download a Bombay and Birman template for CAP? I'm trying to make a cattery but I'm really bad at making pets.

If there are no templates, can anyone make them for me off of these and these specifics.

I'll give full studio rec's to anyone who can help. Thank you. :mrgreen:
k55mmxl
"The one you confide in the most. The one who understands you best. The one you'll miss more than any other. When he dies..." - Batman/Superman 018
SuperBat ruined my life!<3

Comments

• Options
    YogiandbazzelYogiandbazzel Posts: 441 New Member
    edited September 2012
    ohhh my these are sooo lush I wanna take this task up :)
  • Options
    lopithecuslopithecus Posts: 1,735 Member
    edited September 2012
    Really? thank you so much. :mrgreen: Take your time with it, there's no rush. :mrgreen:

Edit for typos
    k55mmxl
    "The one you confide in the most. The one who understands you best. The one you'll miss more than any other. When he dies..." - Batman/Superman 018
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    okay well its still a WIP but here is the head of the bombay ScreenShot2012-09-19at234827_zps3c2f29f4.png

I am gonna take my time on this one because he has a very neatly unique head I'm quite a fan in the mean time if you want to register your cattery visit here and then click Forum :)

http://simspetscc.webs.com/
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Wow, that head is actually really good. :)A lot better than what I could ever do. I can't wait to see what you come up with. :mrgreen:

Yes please take your time. I still have a lot to set up in game. I have the site pretty much made but I still need to make the cattery building and the one running it.

I'll check the site out. Is it okay to register for the breed when I don't have it all set up yet or should I wait 'till I'm ready to actually start breeding them?
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    it will be okay to register, please do. And yes I will be going to bed soon so I will be dreaming my blue prints for these breeds hahahah :P but nah don't worry I will take my time and once done I will PM you.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    it will be okay to register, please do. And yes I will be going to bed soon so I will be dreaming my blue prints for these breeds hahahah :P but nah don't worry I will take my time and once done I will PM you.

Okay thank you. :)
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    okay its very late here in the UK at the moment its like 3:30am but I will be going sleep and as soon as I wake up I will do the finishing touches and upload the cat links for you :)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    okay its very late here in the UK at the moment its like 3:30am but I will be going sleep and as soon as I wake up I will do the finishing touches and upload the cat links for you :)

Thank you so much. :) I can't wait to see how they turned out. :) Have a nice night.
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    they are done now I am just gunna up load pictures now here for you to check them out ScreenShot2012-09-23at172135_zps52bd2afc.png

ScreenShot2012-09-23at173610_zpsbb357d00.png
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Awe! They are adorable! Thank you so much!
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    okay I will be sending you the files in a minute
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    okay here is the link for them once done tell me so I can remove the thread

http://sims-pets-cc.freeforums.net/index.cgi?action=display&board=cats&thread=76&page=1
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Okay I've got them, thank you again. :)
    k55mmxl