Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Easy-to-miss items checklist

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    TheKrazy_KimSimTheKrazy_KimSim Posts: 4,397 Member
    ETA: I was going to post the info I have below last night, but for some reason I went from being a Member to a New Member and it wouldn't let me post links. :( Now it says I am a Member again. Ugh! :P It also had 2Mahawk as a New Member as well, but now he is back to being a Member too.

----------

I only seen it on the store page in the recommended section. To be honest, I have never used the MMAO (Make Me An Offer section right?) so I have no clue if it comes up in there or not, but just wanted to give you a heads up about it. Maybe it is a different hair with the same name? Sorry, I don't know more about it. :(

Also I was wondering about this free item: http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:37572 On this page I can see an item name, but the picture of the item doesn't show and I have looked for it in my game countless times, but haven't seen it yet. Is it also a store glitch? Thanks for the help Tom! :)

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • Options
    2Mahawk2Mahawk Posts: 1,151 Member
    TKKS, I decided that before answering your question, I'd go into game to just investigate, and found that I do indeed have those hairs for elders. Well, there have been a few outfits in the store that have the same names, but only because they fit differently for adults, teens and elders. They do however have the same fit for hairs, so they share them, which is convenient, because it's like getting 4 items in one. I hope this helps. :)

I noticed that in my investigation, even though teens, young adults, adults, and elders supposedly share the same hairs, they don't have the same number of hairs. Why this is so, someone else probably has the answer to by now. ;)

As for the free item, I think that's the one that appears in the free items thread (which I have linked to in the OP) http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/6786144/#Comment_6786144. It's in the individual items category. The odd thing about it, is that it's only available to adults, not to young adults as we might expect in the every day category.

Oh, and yay! I'm a member again. :p
  • Options
    BlubberHoneyBlubberHoney Posts: 2 New Member
    @2Mahawk Hey, got an update for your 'in set only list':

You are able to buy these as single items now (included in the More Magic! Set):
    Ms. Tailored Topper
    Mr. Tailored Topper
    The Dandy Lady
    Blown Away Hairstyle

Hope you'll update your list soon. And thanks for all your work.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    This list of single items might be useful for someone.
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    Bump! This is a great resource and took me ages to find it! Links to the single items

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top