Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member
    Miramar is such a sweet home Sandy! I can easily imagine family and friends enjoying casual island life with all the great activities and beautiful surroundings. Love your use of the teal roof, matching pops of colour and the tropical décor inside and out. Well done! 🌸🌟
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Miramar is a fantastic build, love the cute nursery, very beautiful :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Miramar is a lovely home! :) Very nice exterior design, pretty white wall color with blue roofing and the raised up stairs to the main level is very nice. The interior furnishings and layout are lovely! The carribean style is very nice. The wall patterns and wall tiling in the rooms are lovely. Very nice open plan living and kitchen area.
    It is a very nice home! :)

@rosemow, thank you for your lovely comments. Always appreciate them. :)
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Miramar is such a sweet home Sandy! I can easily imagine family and friends enjoying casual island life with all the great activities and beautiful surroundings. Love your use of the teal roof, matching pops of colour and the tropical décor inside and out. Well done! 🌸🌟

@soocoolsim, Thank you! Glad you like the teal roof - I first had that orange corrugated metal roof with salmon colored door and accent colors. Turns out I like the teal better. :)
    masajo wrote: »
    Miramar is a fantastic build, love the cute nursery, very beautiful :)

@masajo, Thank you for visiting Christine. Glad you like the nursery. :)
  • LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,791 Member
    Miramar is beautiful! It blends in seamlessly with the other buildings in your world. Wonderful!
    edited May 2022
    Lissykin wrote: »
    Miramar is beautiful! It blends in seamlessly with the other buildings in your world. Wonderful!

@Lissykin, thank you so much for stopping by and for your nice comments. :)
    edited May 2022
    Persimmon Cottage, 5/2/2022
    33 Caribbean Way, Adventureland
    for Disney's Magic Kingdom Collaboration
    20x20 residential lot

I just love the looks of Adventureland, so beautiful and tropical. @Hidehi did such awesome work with the whole world, but particularly this themed area, the landscaping is gorgeous! See what I mean in the spoiler:
    0HS6KNf.jpg

This small secluded cottage has a bright Caribbean exterior and was named after the tropical persimmon fruit. It's all about the outdoor living in this home, featuring a wrap-around porch with beautiful jungle river views. There's a grill and dining table on one side and chess and seating on the other sides. Out back you can hit some golf balls into the river, relax in the rocking chairs under the umbrella and rinse off in the outdoor shower after a swim. Inside is just as colorful with a cozy living room, kitchen and bathroom on the bottom level and a loft bedroom and den above. Everything is upgraded, no cc or cap.

More info about this collaboration here.

XsiJDBM.jpg
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Persimmon Cottage is a lovely Caribbean style home! :) Very nice exterior design, and the persimmon color is very pretty! Very nice wraparound porch with great chess, hanging seat and outdoors dining,bbq areas. The interior furnishings and layout are lovely! Very great colourful colours and patterns! The kitchen wall tiling is very nice. Very nice bedroom curtains.
    Fantastic work with Persimmon Cottage, love the bright and lively interiors :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Oh wow, this house is adorable! I love your pattern choices and art. It's gorgeous inside and out, you did a beautiful job! The area of the world this home is in is gorgeous. <3
    Love the bright, bold colours of Persimmon Cottage Sandy! So cool you thought of even the little things like the outdoor shower and chairs near the water. Makes me want to book a trip to the islands right now. Rec’d, downloaded and looking forward to adding to DMK. Well done! 🌟🌸
    edited May 2022
    Persimmon Cottage is a lovely Caribbean style home! :) Very nice exterior design, and the persimmon color is very pretty! Very nice wraparound porch with great chess, hanging seat and outdoors dining,bbq areas. The interior furnishings and layout are lovely! Very great colourful colours and patterns! The kitchen wall tiling is very nice. Very nice bedroom curtains.
    @rosemow, thank you so much for you lovely comments. It was fun adding so much color to the build. :)

Fantastic work with Persimmon Cottage, love the bright and lively interiors :)
    Thank you @masajo, I appreciate your nice comments about the colors. :)

Oh wow, this house is adorable! I love your pattern choices and art. It's gorgeous inside and out, you did a beautiful job! The area of the world this home is in is gorgeous. <3
    @Lissykin, thank you so much for visiting and for your nice comments about the decor and colors. Yes, this area is deceiving in edit town view, but once you're on a lot it is really beautiful. :)

Love the bright, bold colours of Persimmon Cottage Sandy! So cool you thought of even the little things like the outdoor shower and chairs near the water. Makes me want to book a trip to the islands right now. Rec’d, downloaded and looking forward to adding to DMK. Well done! 🌟🌸
    @soocoolsim, thank you so much. Hey, let's go. Which island should we visit? I've only been to the Bahamas and the Eastern Caribbean. Shall we try southern? lol :smile:

• AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Pecos Bill Apartments is gorgeous! <3 I love how colorfull is inside, it makes you cheer up!
    Miramar is super cute! <3 I love the layout and how you got that a little space does not look little at all.

Ha ha Sandy, I just booked a vacation last night. Unfortunately not down to the islands but it will be fun anyway. Would be really cool indeed if a few of us actually met for a trip. 😀
    edited May 2022
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    Pecos Bill Apartments is gorgeous! <3 I love how colorfull is inside, it makes you cheer up!
    Miramar is super cute! <3 I love the layout and how you got that a little space does not look little at all.

Thank you so much @AIRIS6962 for your lovely comments ! So nice to see you here. :)<3
    Ha ha Sandy, I just booked a vacation last night. Unfortunately not down to the islands but it will be fun anyway. Would be really cool indeed if a few of us actually met for a trip. 😀

@soocoolsim, that would be so cool!! I hope you enjoy your upcoming vacation! <3
    edited May 2022
    @BreeMiles Thank you and thanks for stopping by Bree! So good to see you here. :)
    edited May 2022
    Enchanted Tiki Wedding Venue, 5/11/2022
    30x40 commercial lot
    20 Adventureland (Map 3, Lot #55) for
    Disney's Magic Kingdom Collaboration World

Book your romantic wedding ceremony and reception at this beautiful Polynesian styled wedding venue. Intimate ceremonies are held outdoors for afternoons or evening sunsets. Afterwards head inside to party at your reception with buffet style food, bar drinks and dancing. We also have additional dining on the outdoor patio. Inspired by the "Enchanted Tiki Room". This was a collaboration build -- @soocoolsim built the shell and did the beautiful landscaping and I did all the decorating. No cc or cap and plumbing is upgraded.

More info about this collaboration here.

EDAn0tF.jpg

vBD5LSV.jpg

V3H6ybq.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Enchanted Tiki Wedding Venue is a very beautiful place for sims to get married! :) It is a very special collab build! Very great exterior design, the patterned roofing is very nice and sunny yellow walls color. The outdoors wedding arch area with tiki torch lights is pretty! The outdoors and inside reception meal areas are very beautiful! The pretty pink,green, white colours and patterned walls of the interior dining area,and the wood textured furniture outdoors are very nice! The flowers are very lovely! Sims will enjoy food from the buffet tables.
    It is a lovely Polynesian style venue :)
    Enchanted Tiki Wedding Venue certainly lives up to it's beautiful name, absolutely stunning venue :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg

What wonderful work on the decor Sandy! I love everything from the furnishings and layout to the pretty pink highlights throughout the decor. This looks even better than I anticipated. Another fun collab and a great exotic venue for our sims to enjoy! 🌟🌸
    Oh wow, this one is so fun! You did an awesome job of decorating, I love the details and the patterns you've selected. <3
    Enchanted Tiki Wedding Venue is a very beautiful place for sims to get married! :) It is a very special collab build! Very great exterior design, the patterned roofing is very nice and sunny yellow walls color. The outdoors wedding arch area with tiki torch lights is pretty! The outdoors and inside reception meal areas are very beautiful! The pretty pink,green, white colours and patterned walls of the interior dining area,and the wood textured furniture outdoors are very nice! The flowers are very lovely! Sims will enjoy food from the buffet tables.
    It is a lovely Polynesian style venue :)
    Thank you very much @rosemow. I appreciate your continuing support and always love reading your reviews. :)

Enchanted Tiki Wedding Venue certainly lives up to it's beautiful name, absolutely stunning venue :)
    Thank you @masajo! I'm glad you like it and thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time to comment and supporting us "Sims 3" builders. :)

What wonderful work on the decor Sandy! I love everything from the furnishings and layout to the pretty pink highlights throughout the decor. This looks even better than I anticipated. Another fun collab and a great exotic venue for our sims to enjoy! 🌟🌸
    @soocoolsim, thank you Paula. It's always fun to do a collab with you, and I'm glad you're happy with it. I'm afraid I may have added more decor than you were wanting...just can't help myself, lol. :)

Oh wow, this one is so fun! You did an awesome job of decorating, I love the details and the patterns you've selected. <3
    Thank you @Lissykin! @soocoolsim gave me a good start with such an awesome shell that she built. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top