Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Lots of wonderful fun to be had at Liberty Tree Tavern, such a fantastic hangout :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Liberty Tree Tavern is a great hangout for our sims @Sandraelle . Pretty on the exterior with a warm and fun interior with a great choice of activities. An excellent representation of the inspiration. Well done! 🌟🌸

@soocoolsim, thank you Paula. Yeah I was kinda surprised at the interior pictures of the real Liberty Tree Tavern restaurant - it didn't seem to match all that well with the exterior, lol. :)
  • Options
    masajo wrote: »
    Lots of wonderful fun to be had at Liberty Tree Tavern, such a fantastic hangout :)

@masajo, Thank you so much Christine. Always appreciate your support. :)
  • Options
    LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member
    What a beautiful build! <3
  • Options
    Lissykin wrote: »
    What a beautiful build! <3

Thank you so much @Lissykin !! :smile:
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Grand Floridian Poolside Club, 06/17/2022
    20x40 commercial lot
    172 Floridian Way (Map 11, Lot #154) in Disney's Magic Kingdom World

Another contribution for Disney's Magic Kingdom Collaboration, this time a poolside club overlooking the sea. It's inspired by Magic Kingdom's Grand Floridian beach bar. It's open from 5pm to 4am with 3 bars (swim-up pool bar, patio bar and indoor club bar). Dance anywhere as we have music outside and indoors with plenty of places to sit and relax. Our large pool has cascading waterfalls under the bridge, a slide and diving board. No cc or cap; plumbing upgraded as usual.

More info about this collaboration here.

gdtQ59i.jpg

Inspiration photos:
    VFanhfo.jpg
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • Options
    LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member
    Wow! This is beautiful, too! I love the shape of the pool and your color choices. <3
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Grand Floridian Poolside Club is a very lovely build! :) Very great design and layout! The pool is very nice and great poolside loungers and bar. The interior bar counter area is lovely :)
  • Options
    Lissykin wrote: »
    Wow! This is beautiful, too! I love the shape of the pool and your color choices. <3

Thank you so much @Lissykin!! :)
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Grand Floridian Poolside Club is a very lovely build! :) Very great design and layout! The pool is very nice and great poolside loungers and bar. The interior bar counter area is lovely :)

Thank you very much @rosemow! :)
  • Options
    Wow, what an awesome poolside club, looks very realistic and absolutely beautiful :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

A lovely poolside club Sandy, and a great representation of the inspiration. Another fun lot for our sims to enjoy. Beautifully landscaped and decorated of course. Well done! 🌸🌟
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    I love the colours of MIRAMAR. It's very pretty.
    I love your enchanted tiki edding venue.
    Westward Ho looks great!
    The Friar's nook is cute.
    Your tavern is pretty!
    Your poolside club is stunning

Wonderful new creations <3
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Wow, what an awesome poolside club, looks very realistic and absolutely beautiful :)
    A lovely poolside club Sandy, and a great representation of the inspiration. Another fun lot for our sims to enjoy. Beautifully landscaped and decorated of course. Well done! 🌸🌟
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Amazing and wonderful creations dear Sandy! <3
    illusie wrote: »
    I love the colours of MIRAMAR. It's very pretty.
    I love your enchanted tiki edding venue.
    Westward Ho looks great!
    The Friar's nook is cute.
    Your tavern is pretty!
    Your poolside club is stunning

Wonderful new creations <3

@masajo, @soocoolsim, @BreeMiles, and @illusie. Thank you everyone so much for stopping by with your nice comments. Much appreciated! :)<3<3<3<3
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Jungle Cruise Dock, 7/3/2022
    7 Adventureland (port)
    in Disney's Magic Kingdom World

Inspired by the dock where Disney guests board the Jungle Cruise Boats, this port features a small store, a place to purchase your own boat and public restrooms. The store has stuff to buy, or you can order food or grab a book to read. Outside are places to sit, grab some popcorn or look through the telescope. The pier leads to a private houseboat.

J174xiH.jpg

INSPIRATION PHOTOS
    f3M8nRh.jpg

• Options
    edited July 2022
    Lil' Red Riverboat, 7/3/2022
    7 Adventureland Port
    in Disney's Magic Kingdom World

This riverboat used to transport guests from the dock to the Jungle River Cruise but has since been converted into a nice little houseboat for one or two sims to live and drift around the scenic Jungle River. The Main deck features a casual galley and lounge (complete with portholes), a small study and a compact bathroom. A BBQ and dining area are at the bow of the boat outside. Deck 2 consists of the sleeping cabin and bathroom which is accessible from inside the main deck via a ladder or at the stern outside via stairs. This deck has a nice outside deck to relax on. Deck 3 is open and covered and contains the helm, a telescope, chess, a stereo and comfy seating. Everything upgraded and no cc or cap.

hpxHqCm.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Wow, Jungle Cruise Dock is absolutely beautiful, looks idyllic and very realistic. Fantastic riverboat too :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    The Blue Bayou, 7/3/2022
    can be added to any port lot

Decorated in a nautical color scheme, this houseboat has room for a family of 3 or 4 with 2 sleeping cabins (master cabin is below deck and the kids' bunk room is on the main deck). It has an open galley kitchen/dining and living area, plus 2 compact bathrooms and a party deck. All upgraded and no cc or cap.

9obHnH9.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Your port and houseboats are lovely! :)
    The design of Jungle Cruise Dock is great! :) Very nice wood textured walls and the pier is great. Sims will enjoy using the telescope and having popcorn outdoors. Very nice interior store area. Sims will enjoy buying items, food and drinks there.
    Lil' Red Riverboat is a lovely boat home! :) Very great exterior design and very nice red colour. The outdoors deck areas are great! Very nice bbq and outdoors dining area.Sims will enjoy relaxing on the loungers on the upper deck. The chess,lounger seating and telescope deck is very nice. The interior furnishing is lovely
    The Blue Bayou is a lovely family houseboat! :) The exterior design is very nice! The loungers and telescope deck is very nice. The furnishing of the interior and open plan layout is lovely. Very nice nautical blue and white colours :)
  • Options
    Wow, Jungle Cruise Dock is absolutely beautiful, looks idyllic and very realistic. Fantastic riverboat too :)

Thank you so much @masajo! You snuck in there between my postings, lol. Appreciate your continued support of us Sims 3 builders. :)
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your port and houseboats are lovely! :)
    The design of Jungle Cruise Dock is great! :) Very nice wood textured walls and the pier is great. Sims will enjoy using the telescope and having popcorn outdoors. Very nice interior store area. Sims will enjoy buying items, food and drinks there.
    Lil' Red Riverboat is a lovely boat home! :) Very great exterior design and very nice red colour. The outdoors deck areas are great! Very nice bbq and outdoors dining area.Sims will enjoy relaxing on the loungers on the upper deck. The chess,lounger seating and telescope deck is very nice. The interior furnishing is lovely
    The Blue Bayou is a lovely family houseboat! :) The exterior design is very nice! The loungers and telescope deck is very nice. The furnishing of the interior and open plan layout is lovely. Very nice nautical blue and white colours :)

Thank you very much @rosemow for such detailed reviews of my 3 lots. Always love reading your comments. :)
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    edited July 2022
    Jungle Cruise Dock is perfect for Adventureland Sandy! I can easily imagine families enjoying their lovely surroundings without a care in the world. Lil Red Riverboat and The Blue Bayou are excellent options for sims. Both well laid out and furnished! Choices, choices. Hmm… I’m leaning towards the latter cause that party deck is awesome and it’s perfect for a family. Well done! 🌟🌸
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    Look at all the beauty you have made dear Sandy! Love them all m'dear!! <3
  • Options
    Jungle Cruise Dock is perfect for Adventureland Sandy! I can easily imagine families enjoying their lovely surroundings without a care in the world. Lil Red Riverboat and The Blue Bayou are excellent options for sims. Both well laid out and furnished! Choices, choices. Hmm… I’m leaning towards the latter cause that party deck is awesome and it’s perfect for a family. Well done! 🌟🌸

@soocoolsim, thank you so much Paula. I think the Adventureland area is my favorite area in MK - it's so scenic. Glad you made your choice of which houseboat to put in game, lol. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top