Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

WOW @Sandraelle , dear! That´s amazing! Stunning! Perfect! So complete and so very well detailed! A master piece <3
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Your Island Tropics Adventure Park is super lovely and beautiful, WOW at the wonderful and beautiful detail, our sims will enjoying!
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Wow, what a fantastic adventure park, Island Tropics has it all! I love the aqua colour scheme, perfect for it's location and the wild west rodeo area is such a great contrast. Love everything about this creation, so much to see and do, awesome work :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member
    WOW! Island Tropics Adventure Park is sooooo cool. Love the colors and the tropical feel. There are so many fun themed areas to check out. Aesthetics are amazing. The pathways are beautiful with cozy areas to relax. I really love the bowling alley and how it looks like you're walking on a pier over water. Can't wait to check it out in-game. I always look forward to your builds. Keep up the good work! <3
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Island Tropics Adventure Park is such a lovely venue for Sims to enjoy visiting! :) The colours are so very pretty, colourful, and cheering! It is such a very detailed build with so many enjoyable and fun activities for Sims to do! Very nice design and layout of the build! Each area of the park is designed and furnished so very lovely!

@rosemow thank you so much, I always look forward to reading your posts and appreciate your support. So glad you like it! :)
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Wow Sandy, Island Tropics is such an incredibly detailed fun, fun, fun adventure park exploding with wonderful colour! Sims will indeed never want to leave lol. I especially love the themed underground areas and nifty features throughout. How cool is that mirror maze. The amount of work and thought you put into this build clearly shows. Looking forward to downloading and exploring when I’m at my computer. Heading off to rec now. Well done!

@soocoolsim , thank you so much Paula! I appreciate your nice comments and glad you like the park...you'll have to let me know what you think of it in game. :)
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    WOW @Sandraelle , dear! That´s amazing! Stunning! Perfect! So complete and so very well detailed! A master piece <3

@AIRIS6962 , Thank you very much Inma for your nice comments. Appreciate them so much! :)
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Your Island Tropics Adventure Park is super lovely and beautiful, WOW at the wonderful and beautiful detail, our sims will enjoying!

@BreeMiles , thanks a lot Bree, glad you like it so much! I hope it's a lot of fun for the simmies. :)
    masajo wrote: »
    Wow, what a fantastic adventure park, Island Tropics has it all! I love the aqua colour scheme, perfect for it's location and the wild west rodeo area is such a great contrast. Love everything about this creation, so much to see and do, awesome work :)

@masajo Thank you very much Christine, I'm glad you like it and really appreciate your nice comments. Yes that bronco ride area is definitely a contrast to the rest of the tropical themed areas, lol.
    WOW! Island Tropics Adventure Park is sooooo cool. Love the colors and the tropical feel. There are so many fun themed areas to check out. Aesthetics are amazing. The pathways are beautiful with cozy areas to relax. I really love the bowling alley and how it looks like you're walking on a pier over water. Can't wait to check it out in-game. I always look forward to your builds. Keep up the good work! <3

@CandySims14 , aww thank you very much Candy, it's so good to see you and I so appreciate you stopping by my thread and giving such nice feedback. Yes, the bowling alley was fun to do and that's the feel I was going for like you'd be walking on water everywhere, lol. That was a first for me putting in the gondola ride so I'm glad I had room to incoroporate all the other activities as well. Thanks again! :)
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Sandraelle

OMG after coming home from the most awful day I see the lot is finished and you absolutely made my day it is so awesome (including the name-) it will totally match the tropical resort you made which my legacy family will own both in IP for storytelling purposes :) I never expected a broom arena which is so hard to fit into IP or the skating rings the way you have included them and the way you have utilized all the colours and the sweet treats style (which I personally adore on this style of lot) is amazing <3 I finally have a lot where I can use the balloon which does not simply look like something I plonked down in desperation somewhere and my sims can ride the gondola ride or the the carousel or the roller coaster or all of them in one sim day then after dark all sim ages/personalities/supernatural types can visit below ground level and enjoy all the other amenities as they choose. I simply adore the way you have designed the top levels yet managed to fit in all the other features below ground and you told me you were making a simple lot and this is way beyond simple thank you so much I appreciate all your hard work and creativity I cannot wait to get this into game and try it out and will be back with some pics :)<3
    edited September 2019
    I just had a quick bite to eat and loaded the lot in-game just look how unobtrusive the lot is in that location where the awesome scenery of IP is not overshadowed pure awesomeness (yes I know it's not a real word in the scheme of things-) <3<3<3

bXhdaeL.jpg
    edited September 2019
    @SPARKY1922 , Yay, I'm so glad that you like it. It really makes me feel good to know how much you appreciate the things I build for you. Did I say simple? lol....well if I did, I guess I got carried away. I kept thinking of more and more things to add, lol. The picture you posted looks so pretty and I'm thrilled that you're happy with the colors I used. Hope your sim families have a great time visiting this lot. Have fun!
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    Whoa! This new theme park has way more than I expected in It! I think the kids play room is one of my favorite spots! I like the pattern on the ceiling. You did it so well, without overdoing it. It turned out so cute.
    Whoa! This new theme park has way more than I expected in It! I think the kids play room is one of my favorite spots! I like the pattern on the ceiling. You did it so well, without overdoing it. It turned out so cute.

@60smusicluvr , thank you so much. I always worry that I will go overboard with themes and colors so thank you for saying that. :)
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    Kardashian-Jenner House looks stunning!
    Island Tripics is an amazing and fun adventure park! I love it <3
    illusie wrote: »
    Kardashian-Jenner House looks stunning!
    Island Tripics is an amazing and fun adventure park! I love it <3

@illusie, thank you very much for your nice comments! :)
    Hi @Sandraelle

I have been playing the lot with my digital game to get a good look around but cannot post pics of any sims close up in my digital game they look terrible so these are a few pics before I move the lot onto my disc game :)

The way you have managed to add so many beautiful different area underground is wonderful.. :)

I want to thank you for the tropical theme which is very similar to the resort you made in this theme as well which will provide continuity for my sims ownership like adding their family stamp on the lot..

kEfLHLR.jpg

The underground Broom arena is awesome I never even thought this could be done lol

rIRLFK9.jpg

I just adore the western theme area :)

edZDR7r.jpg

I think another player mentioned the kids area as well but it is so well designed and I wish we could get an NPC as a sort of daycare sim that our family sims could leave their babies/toddlers with while parents and older kids explore the rest of the lot..

UKnvm0m.jpg

my favorite sweet treats area (not forgetting about the outside similar area that will have my NPC ice cream sales sim-)

5CoBkH3.jpg

I love this maze like area too..

gJ1jr11.jpg

and finally because i am pic spamming at this point :)

A DJ area that I have never had in my game before (although I have always wanted one) and now have something for my sims to skill up with :) plus a lovely view of the bar with musical objects..

Az9PAwV.jpg

I have taken tons of pics of this lot already inside and out and am really looking forward to sending my sim families for all that fun/entertainment :)<3
    @SPARKY1922 , aww, this is so nice of you to post your in-game pics with your thoughts on the different areas. Yeah the kids area kinda reminds of a daycare (without the cribs, lol) and a place to drop off the kids while the adults have fun. Thanks for sharing and I'm so happy that you like your lot. Have loads of fun with it!
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

LOL SPARKY1922 beat me to it. My sim had a ball when she visited your lot Sandy! The colours really pop in game. I really love your use of the backdrops for the different areas and that bar is so very classy. Great wall treatment. Well done! :smiley:

tAI0ciq.jpg
    @soocoolsim

I really appreciate your pics showing sims enjoying the various features of this fantastic lot (much better than mine-) I could not take pics of my sim actually enjoying the lot because they look horrific in my digital game (which I now use for testing only-) The whole lot is adorable and attracts a lot of sims :)<3
    @soocoolsim , that's so nice that you shared your in-game pictures of your sim having fun. I'm so glad that they had a ball and that you like the colors I used, because it was color overload, lol. I love the picture of her on the bronco ride! Thanks Paula!

@SPARKY1922 , that's too funny about your sims looking horrific in your test game. But I'm glad you like this lot and are having fun with it. Thanks!
    edited September 2019
    BABY BLUE, 09/15/19
    Built in the custom world, Meadow Glen at 707 Cranberry Street

DOWNLOAD

PICTURES

This was a DNA request from @Simlena528, to recreate one of my original houses (Blue Me Away) into a much smaller version with no basement and on a much smaller lot. Blue Me Away can be viewed here.

MBNb6at.jpg
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Beautiful work with Baby Blue, a beautiful family home :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    masajo wrote: »
    Beautiful work with Baby Blue, a beautiful family home :)

@masajo, thank you so much Christine! Appreciate you stopping by and commenting. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top