Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Fabulous work with the Shearwater Remodel @Sandraelle! I Love the lighter and brighter modern look. Awesome work with the design layout on both floors too!

Love the rustic comfort of Happy Hideaway! The rich deep hues are perfect for a cozy cabin in the woods. The little study nook in the loft is my most favorite spot. Those views! Awesome work, Sandra :blush:

@WrathofCath , thank you Cath. It was kinda fun doing a remodel for a change....I'm glad you liked it.

I like that reading loft nook too. Thanks for stopping by with your lovely comments, it's always appreciated! :)
  • funkeeferretfunkeeferret Posts: 415 Member

@Sandraelle I love your builds! I could spend an embarrassing amount of time just looking at all of them. ;)
    One of my favorites is Once Upon a Tide because that's the first house I saw on this forum last August. I was blown away by it and fell in love with it right away. Then I tried to find it again recently and couldn't remember where I originally saw it, only that I thought maybe it had the word "Tide" in the title, lol. I didn't know who built it, but after a mad search, eventually I was able to track it down to your thread. Happy I found it! It's awesome!

I love your little cabin too! It's so pretty! Love how the sofa ties in with the curtains and love the loft! The colors are gorgeous! It's cozy and very sweet.

I was also blown away by your Shearwater Remodel. I have been using that original house for some years now and it's a bit of a pain to play, lol. I enlarged the second floor a long time ago, but what you did with it is amazing! Those stairs and the pool! I love it!
    Thanks for sharing your wonderful builds. :)
    @Sandraelle I love your builds! I could spend an embarrassing amount of time just looking at all of them. ;)
    One of my favorites is Once Upon a Tide because that's the first house I saw on this forum last August. I was blown away by it and fell in love with it right away. Then I tried to find it again recently and couldn't remember where I originally saw it, only that I thought maybe it had the word "Tide" in the title, lol. I didn't know who built it, but after a mad search, eventually I was able to track it down to your thread. Happy I found it! It's awesome!

I love your little cabin too! It's so pretty! Love how the sofa ties in with the curtains and love the loft! The colors are gorgeous! It's cozy and very sweet.

I was also blown away by your Shearwater Remodel. I have been using that original house for some years now and it's a bit of a pain to play, lol. I enlarged the second floor a long time ago, but what you did with it is amazing! Those stairs and the pool! I love it!
    Thanks for sharing your wonderful builds. :)

@funkeeferret , thank you so much! You are so sweet to take the time to post your lovely comments about my builds. I'm glad that you are seeing things you like and happy that you found my thread again. It's really nice to hear such positive feedback from others. :heart:

I loved decorating the Once Upon a Tide house as that is one of my favorite decor styles.

It was fun building the cabin, but I always struggle when you have a budget to stay in, lol.

I don't do remodels very often, but for some reason that one just didn't seem to fit in with the town and landscape so I just had to redo it. I hope that your simmies like it too.

Thanks again, I really appreciate you stopping by.
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    I like that you did a before and after picture of SHEARWATER REMODEL. The house turned out beautiful.

I love the cabin feel of Happy Hideaway. Beautiful!
  • luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,716 Member
    edited March 2018
    Hi :) your Shearwater Remodel @Sandraelle is so much better than the old drab one! It was one I always avoided Lol. Happy Hideaway is so warm and cosy I love all the wood and green windows and roof. That double bed is inviting, great colours on the cover, the areas and reading areas are perfect :)
    illusie wrote: »
    I like that you did a before and after picture of SHEARWATER REMODEL. The house turned out beautiful.

I love the cabin feel of Happy Hideaway. Beautiful!

@illusie , thanks so much for stopping by and for your lovely comments! :)
    Hi :) your Shearwater Remodel @Sandraelle is so much better than the old drab one! It was one I always avoided Lol. Happy Hideaway is so warm and cosy I love all the wood and green windows and roof. That double bed is inviting, great colours on the cover, the areas and reading areas are perfect :)

@luckyheather , Hi Hilary, thanks for popping in, it's so good to see you around in the threads again. And thanks for your nice comments.
    edited March 2018
    SPLIT COHESION, 3/21/18
    50 x 50 residential lot
    22 Sunset Road in Roaring Heights

This DNA request build was a first for me and quite the challenge to make these two styles into one house. The request was to build a house for a couple who couldn't agree on the color nor the architectural style of house they'd move into. One wanted a black gothic house and the other wanted a white modern home. So the request was to build half the house in each style, even the grass, fencing and outdoor furnishings were to reflect either the black side or the white side.

DOWNLOAD "Split Cohesion"

PICTURE SLIDESHOW

(See full request here.)

gBiIfKi.jpg
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Split Cohesion looks amazing dear! <3 You really captured it!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    The design and layout of Split Cohesion looks so very creatively great! :) You have done the two styles and colour schemes so very well ! The furnishing and design of each half , both indoors and the outdoors areas, looks so very great, and they go so very well together! It would have been such a uniquely special build challenge to do for the requester!
    The resulting home looks very nice! :)
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Split Cohesion is a masterpiece, Ms Sandy.♥♥♥ Love! Love! Love! Now, about this couple you built it for .... hmmmm ..... I think, maybe, no definitely, they need to 'split' up. hehe

Toodles♥♥
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

You did a wonderful job on this Sandy. Captured what was requested perfectly. Well done. Rec'd :smiley:

• SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Sandraelle

I absolutely love your new build as I personally enjoy using these types of contrast builds in my worlds so have downloaded and rec :)
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Looks Great Sandy! Your request to perfection! Love how even the yards seem to separate them.
    Thank you so much lovely ladies, @BreeMiles, @rosemow, @Cassee, @soocoolsim and @romagi1. This one was definitely a challenge for me so I appreciate your support. :)
  • JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    Wow Sandraelle, split cohesion is so striking to look at. I rec'd it back when I saw it on the exchange but I wanted to come in for a closer look. I think my favorite part has to be the back yard, being able to have a charming formal garden with a play area and also a spa-like pool must be such a treat. Well done!
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    Split Cohesion looks amazing!
    edited April 2018
    BELLERIVE ESTATE, 4/22/18
    64 X 64 residential lot
    1 Azure Lake Circle in Hidden Springs

DOWNLOAD

PICTURE SLIDESHOW (103 pictures!) :o

(See full request here)

q1Fe59ih.jpg

This was a DNA request from @xnicholas12 to replicate this real life house plan:
    4vX7DF1h.jpg

House Features:
    This home has everything you'd ever want:
    * A master retreat with fireplace and sitting area and lavish master bath that includes a sauna and large walk-in his and her closets
    * 6 other bedrooms - 4 kids' bedrooms (2 boy and 2 girl), and 2 large teen bedrooms (boy and girl), each with it's own bathroom
    * A total of 8 fireplaces (2 are outdoors)
    * Formal living room with music alcove, dining room and library (each with a fireplace)
    * A large island kitchen with breakfast room, a butler's pantry, a storage pantry and wine storage
    * Family Room with fireplace and built-ins
    * An office/study with bookcases and fireplace and access to a patio
    * Gameroom
    * Home theater
    * Billiards room with bar
    * Large laundry room
    * A double curved staircase in foyer, a 2nd single staircase in back of house and an elevator
    * Reading nook
    * Gym
    * Hobby room that is decorated as an art studio
    * Built-in bar that services the game room, gym and hobby room
    * Computer tech center
    * 2 garages with 6 parking spots
    * Outdoors there are multiple seating areas, a pool with waterfall, a hot tub, a gazebo with an outdoor kitchen and fireplace, a firepit and a play area

Just a few pictures . . . (but be sure to check out the slideshow to see this massive house).
    QAZ8v2Fh.jpg
    YM6Gzaq.jpg
    lYfWl4i.jpg
    m6l0GN2.jpg
    r9Vwdvr.jpg
    kk55l3z.jpg
    SuOffQm.jpg

Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    Bellereve Estate is such a very grand, large and so very detailed home! :) Each area of the build, both indoors and outside looks so very ,very nice! The furnishing of the home, the colour schemes, the wall patterns used, and the outdoors landscaping looks so very great! You have reflected the inspiration home so very well! It looks just like it! The build would have taken such a lot of time, work and simming! The resulting home is so very special! :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Wow Sandy ! What a beautiful and grand estate. From the imposing foyer to the nooks around the home you did an incredible job. Such a knack with textures and decor. Love the character in each room and you didn’t miss a beat with all the details. Great landscaping as well. Heading off to rec and download this beauty to check out in game. So much work and care you out into this request. Well done!
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Sandraelle

yet another stunning build absolutely beautiful downloaded and rec :)
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Bellerive Estate is huge and Beautiful! So well done and the landscaping is divine! But I have to say that billiards room is my fav and all the bedrooms too. As Paula said they have such character!
  • JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    Wow Sandraelle, Bellerive Estate is so gorgeous! I love the what you've done with the outdoors with all the decks and the bbq grill, and firepit area and all the cosy seating it looks so realistic and inviting. I love the interiors how you were able to have the grand feeling but keep the decor contemporary and comfortable looking. That kitchen is huge but you've made it manageable and functional with the separate island bar area (great idea using the columns on the bar, I love that.) I love the coffee bar and that adorable breakfast nook! I love the rich woods you used in the billiard room and the office, and the master bath looks so pretty with all the different levels and areas, I love the closet. The children's rooms are adorably decorated. It's impressive how you were able to make such a massive home feel so cozy. Rec'd and Fav'd.
    edited April 2018
    @rosemow: Thank you very much. You are always one of the first ones to comment on our posts and I appreciate your nice comments every time. Thanks again!

@soocoolsim: Thanks Paula! I'm glad you liked my decor and landscaping (means a lot, as you know landscaping is not my forte!) I hope you enjoyed looking through the house. :)

@SPARKY1922 , thanks for taking the time to stop by to take a peek, I always love hearing from you. :)

@romagi1: Yes indeed it is huge for sure! I'm glad you liked the billiards room, I think it turned out pretty cool too, but I would have never decorated it quite that way if my requester hadn't sent me an inspiration pic of what he wanted it to look like. Thanks Rox!

@Jessabeans: Thanks for your nice comments. I thought the kitchen was a bit odd in how it was laid out but that was how the floor plan was so I'm glad you think it looked nice. I love adding closets to homes to make it look more realistic but my requester was very keen on having two large walk-in closets. Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate hearing what people think. :)
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Oh my gosh sweetie! Amazing and beautiful over the top detail and landscaping! I'm in love!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top