Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
    To start you nailed the sage I wanted and the stone goes perfect with it! I love the walk way to the house. The pool is perfect so the kids can play while mom and dad relax watching them. The club/tree house! I'm in love with it, the girls are going to have so much fun! I love the landings you put in the garages you build <3 The mud room is adorble. I love the laundry room, man did you nail the wallpaper! The office is so cute and welcoming. I love the decorative plates on the wall in the dinning room, the drapes, and the cabinet! LOVE! That rug and those lamps in the entry way look great together. I love the furniture you used in the master bed room. The master bath is looks great! The tile colors look fantastic together, I'm really happy we went with white for the closet, it looks great! The first thing I notice in the living room was the drapes, they are exact. You did great on the entertainment center, all those chairs are perfect and you used my favorite couch! You really captured the rustic feel of the kitchen eat-in area. The kitchen is beautiful, I absolutely love the counter tops. All of the patterns in the kitchen and living room that you used mesh great together! The outdoor kitchen/dining area is to die for. I would love drinking my morning coffee out there (spoiled Sims, lol). I love how you really made the stairs/landing and reading area function so well together! The mom can read a book and still hear the kids :) I left you to pick the toddlers room decor and I love it! The sail boats are adorable and the stripes blend with the rest of the house. Want to know something funny about that? This house is actually for my oldest son who's room you build in Blue Me Away, the blue nautical room, now his son has the same theme <3 The twin girls rooms are precious! I love how they are similar and different at the same time. Their bathroom! The patterns, tile, and the sinks are so beautiful. It's amazing how creative you are with making different patterns go so well together. I love the play room. The colors are great for all the kids and there's plenty of room and activities so they can be in there together, plus they have a private patio! How great is that?! I'm sure I will discover lots more while they are living in there new home. I truly appreciate the time you took building them this beautiful house!!!
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    WOW Ms Sandy!! Sherwood Place is stunning. GREAT vivid pops of color everywhere♥♥ Adore the kids rooms. Soooooo beautiful.♥♥
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Your interiors are Gorgeous! You have matched the pics so perfectly! Love the colors and patterns you used in the girls rooms and the exterior colors and textures are Beautiful! And what a cute playhouse!
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Sherwood Place is just beautiful and amazing, dear @Sandraelle ! :love:
    I rec´d it already.
    :kissing_heart:
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Stop by to tell you i'm in love with your Sherwood Place dear. Its so adorable! Rec'd already!

@BreeMiles , Thank you so much for stopping by here as well Bree! Glad you liked it.
    rosemow wrote: »
    The exterior design and layout of Sherwood Place looks very nice! :) The roofing looks very nice! The flowers and plants look nice along the front edges of the home and lining the edges of the front footpath. Very nice outdoors areas! The fireplace sofa and armchair sitting patio is very nice for sims to sit in front of fire having a chat in the outdoors air. The pool and hot tub patio is very nice. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, enjoy resting poolside on the loungers or enjoy relaxing in the canopy topped hot tub. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The blue and white colour scheme of the living areas looks so very nice ! The dining room is very nice! The plates look homely on the wall and the flowers are pretty on the table for sims to see when dining there. The living room is very nice. It looks great how the bookcases have been placed there to create the tv nook . Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv or reading a book. The design and furnishing of the kitchen looks so very nice! It is great that there are double stoves, The windows breakfast alcove looks such a very nice light filled area to enjoy eating a meal! The type of dining seats used looks very nice, and the sunflowers look sunny. The curtains are a nice touch. Very nice colour schemes of the bedrooms! The boat theme of the boys bedroom looks great! The pastel colours of the girls bedroom looks very pretty.
    The home is very nice! :)

@rosemow , always so kind of you to give me your lovely detailed feedback Rose.....appreciate all the nice comments!
    edited February 2017
    Simlena528 wrote: »
    To start you nailed the sage I wanted and the stone goes perfect with it! I love the walk way to the house. The pool is perfect so the kids can play while mom and dad relax watching them. The club/tree house! I'm in love with it, the girls are going to have so much fun! I love the landings you put in the garages you build <3 The mud room is adorble. I love the laundry room, man did you nail the wallpaper! The office is so cute and welcoming. I love the decorative plates on the wall in the dinning room, the drapes, and the cabinet! LOVE! That rug and those lamps in the entry way look great together. I love the furniture you used in the master bed room. The master bath is looks great! The tile colors look fantastic together, I'm really happy we went with white for the closet, it looks great! The first thing I notice in the living room was the drapes, they are exact. You did great on the entertainment center, all those chairs are perfect and you used my favorite couch! You really captured the rustic feel of the kitchen eat-in area. The kitchen is beautiful, I absolutely love the counter tops. All of the patterns in the kitchen and living room that you used mesh great together! The outdoor kitchen/dining area is to die for. I would love drinking my morning coffee out there (spoiled Sims, lol). I love how you really made the stairs/landing and reading area function so well together! The mom can read a book and still hear the kids :) I left you to pick the toddlers room decor and I love it! The sail boats are adorable and the stripes blend with the rest of the house. Want to know something funny about that? This house is actually for my oldest son who's room you build in Blue Me Away, the blue nautical room, now his son has the same theme <3 The twin girls rooms are precious! I love how they are similar and different at the same time. Their bathroom! The patterns, tile, and the sinks are so beautiful. It's amazing how creative you are with making different patterns go so well together. I love the play room. The colors are great for all the kids and there's plenty of room and activities so they can be in there together, plus they have a private patio! How great is that?! I'm sure I will discover lots more while they are living in there new home. I truly appreciate the time you took building them this beautiful house!!!

@Simlena528 , Wow, such nice comments from you right away! Thank you so much. I'm so glad that you like the house and like the exterior color (even though that picture I posted looks a little dark and bland, but looks better in game). I contemplated many times of tearing down the 2nd story of the playhouse because it was so overpowering for the yard, but then thought it was needed in order to keep the bridge and tree house deck space, so I'm glad that you think your sim little girls will enjoy it. And glad you like the countertops, it's always so hard to capture the right granite styled counters I'm after with CASt. Oh my gosh, that's too funny about the teen's room from Blew Me Away now using this house for his son and it being the same style. That was the 3rd theme I did in the nursery - first I experimented with a western theme using a red print (kind of bandana style) with brown cowprints and rustic woods, but couldn't find enough toddler decor to use with it, then changed it to a fish theme -- didn't like that very much, then finally switched to the sailboat/nautical theme. But that's normal for me, I change my mind numerous times when I'm doing the decorating, lol.

You're very welcome, I loved building this house for you. And by the way, I just found that you sent me a bunch of Sims store gifts!! You are so sweet, but you needn't do that - you should spend the points on yourself! But I really appreciate them and look forward to using them. Thanks again!
    Cassee wrote: »
    WOW Ms Sandy!! Sherwood Place is stunning. GREAT vivid pops of color everywhere♥♥ Adore the kids rooms. Soooooo beautiful.♥♥

@Cassee, thank you so much Cassee! Always nice to see you stop in and check out my new builds. Yeah, since the overall color scheme was neutrals, I liked the pops of blues everywhere as well. Thanks again!!
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Your interiors are Gorgeous! You have matched the pics so perfectly! Love the colors and patterns you used in the girls rooms and the exterior colors and textures are Beautiful! And what a cute playhouse!

@romagi1 , why thank you my friend! You know the interiors are my favorite part. We should do a co-build together one day, since you like the structure part the best and I could do the inside, lol.....Just a thought! :-)
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    Sherwood Place is just beautiful and amazing, dear @Sandraelle ! :love:
    I rec´d it already.
    :kissing_heart:

Thank you dear @AIRIS6962 and for stopping by here as well! I'm glad you like it and think it's beautiful. <3:love:
    Sandraelle wrote: »

@Simlena528 , Wow, such nice comments from you right away! Thank you so much. I'm so glad that you like the house and like the exterior color (even though that picture I posted looks a little dark and bland, but looks better in game). I contemplated many times of tearing down the 2nd story of the playhouse because it was so overpowering for the yard, but then thought it was needed in order to keep the bridge and tree house deck space, so I'm glad that you think your sim little girls will enjoy it. And glad you like the countertops, it's always so hard to capture the right granite styled counters I'm after with CASt. Oh my gosh, that's too funny about the teen's room from Blew Me Away now using this house for his son and it being the same style. That was the 3rd theme I did in the nursery - first I experimented with a western theme using a red print (kind of bandana style) with brown cowprints and rustic woods, but couldn't find enough toddler decor to use with it, then changed it to a fish theme -- didn't like that very much, then finally switched to the sailboat/nautical theme. But that's normal for me, I change my mind numerous times when I'm doing the decorating, lol.

You're very welcome, I loved building this house for you. And by the way, I just found that you sent me a bunch of Sims store gifts!! You are so sweet, but you needn't do that - you should spend the points on yourself! But I really appreciate them and look forward to using them. Thanks again!

You're welcome, well deserved. I'm so happy you left the playhouse it's such a nice and cute touch, so thank you for that surprise! When I saw the room is made me laugh and get excited, lol. I love all of those themes, but I'm glad you did nautical for this family <3

You're welcome, well deserved. I'm so happy you left the playhouse it's such a nice and cute touch, so thank you for that surprise! When I saw the room is made me laugh and get excited, lol. I love all of those themes, but I'm glad you did nautical for this family <3

@Simlena, Ok yay, glad it all worked out for the good! :)
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member

@romagi1 , why thank you my friend! You know the interiors are my favorite part. We should do a co-build together one day, since you like the structure part the best and I could do the inside, lol.....Just a thought! :-)

Yes! I'm all good with that and @soocoolsim do the landscaping. Yep I'm cheating she already said she likes the landscaping! :p:D

Yes! I'm all good with that and @soocoolsim do the landscaping. Yep I'm cheating she already said she likes the landscaping! :p:D

LOL, yes, I think that would be a great idea....sounds fun!
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

OK ladies we're on... group build here we come :smiley::p
  • SmallinJeckSmallinJeck Posts: 7 New Member

Welcome to my showcase thread. Since my studio has been growing, I figured it was about time to share my creations in this forum and make one of my own threads. Hope you like!

A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME:

My family tells me I have an addiction to Sims, and they are right! Anyways, I have been creating lots in Sims 2 and Sims 3 for many years, however, I had only built things for myself and never shared or uploaded any of my builds to the Exchange....until May of 2012. Although I had registered all my games with EA, I never really paid much attention to the Sims 3 website. Then my cousin "Wensimmie" encouraged me to check out the website (primarily the Gift Gathering forum), so I created a profile and started lurking in GG and began to enter building competitions. I am now hooked!! I used to use a lot of custom content in my earlier builds, and as hard as it was for me to give it up, all of my creations are now CC free. Note: As you may notice from the pictures, I think I've learned a lot and have come a long way since I first started building. :smile:

This is a nice piece of creation. I'm looking to build a tutorial for my kids.

@Sandraelle All of my Sim kids are growing up, moving out and getting married :/ I decided to look for a church or venue for their wedding, so I downloaded your 'The Wedding Spot'...my goodness I love it! Pink is my favorite color so I'm in heaven. Now I'm excited for the next wedding :p
    Welcome to my showcase thread. Since my studio has been growing, I figured it was about time to share my creations in this forum and make one of my own threads. Hope you like!

A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME:

My family tells me I have an addiction to Sims, and they are right! Anyways, I have been creating lots in Sims 2 and Sims 3 for many years, however, I had only built things for myself and never shared or uploaded any of my builds to the Exchange....until May of 2012. Although I had registered all my games with EA, I never really paid much attention to the Sims 3 website. Then my cousin "Wensimmie" encouraged me to check out the website (primarily the Gift Gathering forum), so I created a profile and started lurking in GG and began to enter building competitions. I am now hooked!! I used to use a lot of custom content in my earlier builds, and as hard as it was for me to give it up, all of my creations are now CC free. Note: As you may notice from the pictures, I think I've learned a lot and have come a long way since I first started building. :smile:

This is a nice piece of creation. I'm looking to build a tutorial for my kids.

Thank you @SmallinJeck , good luck with your tutorial.
    edited February 2017
    @Sandraelle All of my Sim kids are growing up, moving out and getting married :/ I decided to look for a church or venue for their wedding, so I downloaded your 'The Wedding Spot'...my goodness I love it! Pink is my favorite color so I'm in heaven. Now I'm excited for the next wedding :p

Oh that's awesome @Simlena528 ! Gosh that was 4 years ago that I built that, I kinda forgot that I did, lol. Have fun with the wedding venue.

EDIT: I'm glad you brought up one of my builds, as I went to click on the posted link on my front page for The Wedding Spot and it didn't work. So I started clicking on a bunch of them and none of them worked, and I didn't realize this. So I discovered they were all the ones that were posted prior to June 2014 (which is right when Sims 4 came out and they changed the forums format). After an hour of fixing all the links, I was also able to reminisce about all my old builds and all the contests I entered, so it brought back lots of good memories. So thank you! <3:blush:
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    Sherwood place looks amazing hon! Loving the exterior and the interiors are all so well thought out!!
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
    Sherwood place looks amazing hon! Loving the exterior and the interiors are all so well thought out!!

Thank you so much @FaithofKaela , appreciate it! :smiley:

Oh that's awesome @Simlena528 ! Gosh that was 4 years ago that I built that, I kinda forgot that I did, lol. Have fun with the wedding venue.

EDIT: I'm glad you brought up one of my builds, as I went to click on the posted link on my front page for The Wedding Spot and it didn't work. So I started clicking on a bunch of them and none of them worked, and I didn't realize this. So I discovered they were all the ones that were posted prior to June 2014 (which is right when Sims 4 came out and they changed the forums format). After an hour of fixing all the links, I was also able to reminisce about all my old builds and all the contests I entered, so it brought back lots of good memories. So thank you! <3:blush:

Aww I'm happy you had good memories fixing the links. I'll have to go check them out...I'm sure there will be more I want to download. I told my boyfriend (7 years later and he is still a chicken lol) I wanted to get married at a place like this and pointed to the computer. He said what is it all pink? lol He knows me so well :D

Aww I'm happy you had good memories fixing the links. I'll have to go check them out...I'm sure there will be more I want to download. I told my boyfriend (7 years later and he is still a chicken lol) I wanted to get married at a place like this and pointed to the computer. He said what is it all pink? lol He knows me so well :D

Lol, that is too funny! I would not normally make a wedding venue with so much pink, but the challenge was to mix pastels with neons. I hope you are enjoying the venue. :)
  • SmallinJeckSmallinJeck Posts: 7 New Member
    I like it. And I will definitely stay in touch.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top