Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    Sussex Manor is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The Tuder style is very nice! The tower entrance with the dome roofing is very nice. Very nice design of the sunken pool area with the hedging on the edges of it! It looks great! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior! The colour scheme is very nice. The wall patterning in the dining room gives a very nice look to the room and the type of dining chairs used looks very nice. The sunflowers are a sunny touch on top of the dining table. The design, colour scheme and furnishing of the bedrooms are very nice. It is nice that there is a playroom for kids to have fun doing the various activities, playing with the toys, and riding the rocking horse. The blue colour scheme of the rec room , and the floor patterning looks very nice!
    It is a very family Manor home! :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Sussex Manor is a lovely home @Sandraelle . Off to rec and check out the pics :D
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Awesome! I think it will fit in perfectly in DV! I do love the colors you used and that TV wall looks fab! The floor plan is great and I love that ladder in the playroom going up to the cute little reading room! The little barn and sunken pool just top it all off!
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,998 Member
    Beautiful Tudor style house with a fantastic tower feature, really adds lots of character and the interiors are absolutely gorgeous, very warm and cosy :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    SUSSEX MANOR, 12/23/18
    64x64 residential lot, built at 38 Aibell Ave. in Dragon Valley

* DOWNLOAD HERE *

* PICTURE TOUR *

This was a DNA request for @a_niles06 to build a house that would fit in with Dragon Valley, but yet she wanted modern amenities. I decided to go with a tudor revival style. It features 3 bedrooms, 2-1/2 baths, formal dining room, living room, kitchen with breakfast room, two fireplaces, a rec room, a children's playroom with reading loft, mudroom, laundry room, carport for two cars, large pool, covered porch, kids' play area, fire pit, and a small horse barn with one stall.

qe2LTM3.jpg

Ooohhhh my gooooosh!!! This is PERFECT!!! This is better than I had even imagined for this house. I am in love with it and downloading it right now. What a wonderful Christmas gift! Thank you so so so much @Sandraelle for your time creating this for me - I absolutely adore it. Thank you thank you thank you!!
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• aaron0haaronaaron0haaron Posts: 119 Member
    Hey @Sandraelle! Just stopping by to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I'm still enjoying the lovely home you built for me last year.

I found this custom under stairs dog house and put one by the master suite. Here's a picture of Shiloh and his stuffed friend.
    tumblr_pk8ldpsnPf1tzcxi5o1_1280.jpg
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Hi @Sandraelle

what a gorgeous build Sussex Manor is and while I know it has been made for DV this one is also going straight into rflong7's supernatural world you must have worked really hard to get this done for xmas download and rec :)
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Sussex Manor is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The Tuder style is very nice! The tower entrance with the dome roofing is very nice. Very nice design of the sunken pool area with the hedging on the edges of it! It looks great! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior! The colour scheme is very nice. The wall patterning in the dining room gives a very nice look to the room and the type of dining chairs used looks very nice. The sunflowers are a sunny touch on top of the dining table. The design, colour scheme and furnishing of the bedrooms are very nice. It is nice that there is a playroom for kids to have fun doing the various activities, playing with the toys, and riding the rocking horse. The blue colour scheme of the rec room , and the floor patterning looks very nice!
    It is a very family Manor home! :)

@rosemow, thank you so much for always supporting us and giving us such detailed feedback, always appreciated. :)
    edited December 2018
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Sussex Manor is a lovely home @Sandraelle . Off to rec and check out the pics :D

@soocoolsim , thank you my friend! And I appreciate your feedback when I was building the exterior, lol. :)
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Awesome! I think it will fit in perfectly in DV! I do love the colors you used and that TV wall looks fab! The floor plan is great and I love that ladder in the playroom going up to the cute little reading room! The little barn and sunken pool just top it all off!

@romagi1 , thank you very much Rox. You know I struggled with this build, so I appreciate all your advice. That ladder up from the playroom was not planned, but thought, hey, I can utilize this space with a reading nook, lol.
    masajo wrote: »
    Beautiful Tudor style house with a fantastic tower feature, really adds lots of character and the interiors are absolutely gorgeous, very warm and cosy :)

@masajo, Thank you so much Christine. I've never built this style before, so I'm glad you like the looks of it. :)
    a_niles06 wrote: »

Ooohhhh my gooooosh!!! This is PERFECT!!! This is better than I had even imagined for this house. I am in love with it and downloading it right now. What a wonderful Christmas gift! Thank you so so so much @Sandraelle for your time creating this for me - I absolutely adore it. Thank you thank you thank you!!

@a_niles06 , You're very welcome! :) I'm so happy and "relieved" that you like the house. I was a bit nervous since you didn't want to see any sneak peek pictures, so was really hoping I was on the right track with you. Enjoy it!

edited December 2018
    Hey @Sandraelle! Just stopping by to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I'm still enjoying the lovely home you built for me last year.

I found this custom under stairs dog house and put one by the master suite. Here's a picture of Shiloh and his stuffed friend.
    tumblr_pk8ldpsnPf1tzcxi5o1_1280.jpg

@aaron0haaron , it's so nice of you to stop by with your holiday greetings. Thank you so much and hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday as well.

So glad that you are still using and enjoying Arryndale Manor, that was a fun house to build and decorate. And that custom under the stairs dog house is awesome looking. Thank you for sharing. :)
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    Hi @Sandraelle

what a gorgeous build Sussex Manor is and while I know it has been made for DV this one is also going straight into rflong7's supernatural world you must have worked really hard to get this done for xmas download and rec :)

@SPARKY1922 , thank you very much. Yes, when I was building it, I could envision it in other worlds too. Glad you you found a fit for it in rflong7's world. Thank you for always being so supportive of my builds, it's much appreciated. Hope you had a nice Christmas. Happy New Year!
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    Sussex Manor is beautiful <3
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Your Sussex Manor is lovely dear! I love the architecture detail, your is always over the top! <3 Much love and have a wonderful New Year dear!
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Dear @Sandraelle , The Ruby Dream Resort is amazing! :open_mouth: A superb work! <3

Sussex Manor is so beautiful! <3 I love how you used so different windows and got a perfect harmony! Very well done.
    illusie wrote: »
    Sussex Manor is beautiful <3

@illusie, thank you very much!
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Your Sussex Manor is lovely dear! I love the architecture detail, your is always over the top! <3 Much love and have a wonderful New Year dear!

@BreeMiles, thanks a lot Bree, hope you have a wonderful New Year too!
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    Dear @Sandraelle , The Ruby Dream Resort is amazing! :open_mouth: A superb work! <3

Sussex Manor is so beautiful! <3 I love how you used so different windows and got a perfect harmony! Very well done.

@AIRIS6962 , thank you so much for your nice comments Inma on my two latest builds. :) Happy New Year!
    edited March 2019
    HARWOOD HOUSE, 2/6/19
    Built in Sunset Valley at 55 Landgraab Ave, 64 x 64 residential lot

* DOWNLOAD HERE *

* PICTURE TOUR *

vVQ6xw7.jpg

If you have a large family with loads of money, then this elegant European styled mansion might be the home for you, with 6 bedrooms (all with en-suite bathrooms) -- a master suite with private workout room, a guest suite with private patio, teen boy and teen girl bedrooms (with access to upper deck patio), a child's room and a nursery. It features cathedral ceilings in the formal living room, the formal dining room and the billiards room. It also has a separate family room off the spacious kitchen with an eat-in area, a pantry and a butler's pantry. There's a sunken study with stairs to upstairs library, another gym, media room, game room, dominoes/chess room, music lounge area, art studio, teen computer nook, multiple fireplaces, 2 garages, large mudroom/laundry, several powder rooms (including a pool bath), and a basement wine cellar. Outside you'll find a beautiful pool, covered hot tub, outdoor kitchen, a patio with art easel and chess, horseshoes, fire pit and a play yard. No CC or CAP, and everything is upgraded. (This was a DNA request for @xnicholas12 and was inspired by a floor plan chosen by the requester. See DNA request here.)
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    Harwood House is such a very grand and detailed home! :) At the same time, it contains a lot of warmth feel and is a very special family home <3 The landscaping work and outdoors areas are so very nice! The flowers and water fountain feature in the front courtyard is very pretty! Very nice pool and hot tub patio! The upper balcony areas are very nice! Very lovely furnishing of each of the rooms and areas of the interior! The colour schemes and wall patterns in the bedrooms look so very nice! Very nice design of the large kitchen!
    There are so many special feature areas both inside the home and outdoors! :)
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Harwood House is lovely dear! The detail is awesome as always with your builds, love your color choice! <3
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Yay, it’s up. Such a wonderful, grand home Sandy! Ditto to the comments above... so much detail and work put into this. Love the pool area and the kitchen. Looks so great inside and out. Love the curb appeal. Heading off to rec. :D<3
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Harwood House is a gorgeous mansion, dear Sandy! <3 I love how detailed it is and the patterns you used. The landscape is so beautiful! <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top