Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited December 2012
    Beautiful lot Sandraelle - love the colors you used in the master bedroom and the kitchen especially and that you brought the outside stonework in, very authentic feeling. Rec'd! ^_^
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    edited December 2012
    KLorelei wrote:
    Beautiful lot Sandraelle - love the colors you used in the master bedroom and the kitchen especially and that you brought the outside stonework in, very authentic feeling. Rec'd! ^_^

I'm glad you liked it KLorelei, and thank you very much for the rec, I appreciate it. :)
  • KylieS21KylieS21 Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited December 2012
    What a lovely little villa. I love how earthy it feels and your use and wood and stone. I too like the stone on the walls. The whole home feels very inviting. Rec from me!
    edited September 2022
    JUST B E A C H Y STARTER, 20x20 residential lot, 1/28/13

Unfortunately, my studio became full and had exceeded the quota limit, so had to start deleting some of my studio items - this is one of them. :(
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited January 2013
    Pretty as a picture! Anyone would want to live here, and no one would believe this is a starter!

Welcome back too!

Rec'd!

T
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited January 2013
    Just beachy is really nice :) I like the colour scheme, and that you have used it for the exterior as well as inside. I like how you have done the pond. The inside is furnished really nicely, and it looks like a relaxing calm house to live in. Very great :)
    edited January 2013
    Pretty as a picture! Anyone would want to live here, and no one would believe this is a starter!

Welcome back too!

Rec'd!

T

Thank you Taryn! It was a struggle to keep the price down...which is always my issue when it comes to budgets! LOL
    edited January 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Just beachy is really nice :) I like the colour scheme, and that you have used it for the exterior as well as inside. I like how you have done the pond. The inside is furnished really nicely, and it looks like a relaxing calm house to live in. Very great :)

Thank you Rose. Originally I was just planning on using it for the exterior, but then decided on continuing with that color scheme throughout. It sure was tricky getting the colors just right and matching them up. Thanks again! :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited January 2013
    Such an adorable starter! :D I love the beachy vibe and your colour palette is so appropriate for the theme. Love the open plan living and kitchen area. That bedrooms looks cute too. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited January 2013
    Thanks so much Yanti! :lol:
    edited February 15
    THE WEDDING SPOT, 40x40 community lot, 1/28/13

Unfortunately, my studio became full and had exceeded the quota limit, so had to start deleting some of my studio items - this is one of them. :(

Images had to be deleted (due to Photobucket), and haven't replaced them yet.
    edited January 2013
    A really lovely and beautiful place to get married! :) I really liked you descriptive words about it at thes tart, and your notes about the option of an outdoor or indoor wedding and the different facilities/areas your lot contains. Very lovely designing and furnishing of the chapel , the reception hall the outdoor wedding garden area, and the place for the bride/groom who are having an outdoor wedding. Very nice shades of colours and patternd that you used. Te whole lot looks really special! :)
    And i am sure that the wedding of your son in March will be extra extrs special!! :):)
    edited January 2013
    You're so sweet Rose. Thanks so much for the nice compliments! :D:D:D
  • NiniBeMe69NiniBeMe69 Posts: 2,327 Member
    edited January 2013
    Hello Sandraelle, :) I'm a fellow builder and I just went through your whole thread and I gotta tell ya, your builds are fabulous! I love the colors and themes you use throughout. I am also a theme builder myself, it just seems to tye everything in so well when doing a build.
    I would have to say the 2 purple builds are my favorite's. But I do really like all of them. The medi build you did was spot on. And your new build "The Wedding Spot" is so pretty and I love the bright pinks! :) So i got everything rec'd and i am looking forward to seeing more of your work. :)

Take care,
    Nini
    edited January 2013
    NiniBeMe69 wrote:
    Hello Sandraelle, :) I'm a fellow builder and I just went through your whole thread and I gotta tell ya, your builds are fabulous! I love the colors and themes you use throughout. I am also a theme builder myself, it just seems to tye everything in so well when doing a build.
    I would have to say the 2 purple builds are my favorite's. But I do really like all of them. The medi build you did was spot on. And your new build "The Wedding Spot" is so pretty and I love the bright pinks! :) So i got everything rec'd and i am looking forward to seeing more of your work. :)

Take care,
    Nini

Hi Nini, Thank you for sending me a friend request by the way. I've seen your name around so I will be sure to go check out your thread and/or studio. Thank you for the lovely comments and taking the time to look through my thread. I'm very grateful that people are interested, so thank you very much as I do appreciate it. Have a nice day.
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited January 2013
    Very romantic build Sandraelle. :D I am loving all the pink. I especially love the outside wedding arch area with all the sitting arrangements. Looks gorgeous. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited January 2013
    yanti68 wrote:
    Very romantic build Sandraelle. :D I am loving all the pink. I especially love the outside wedding arch area with all the sitting arrangements. Looks gorgeous. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks much Yanti! Yeah, I would not have normally added the hot pink but since the challenge was to incorporate neon colors, had to go with it, lol. It's too bad that the Romanza wedding store set doesn't have other color options for the flowers though.
    edited February 15
    WILLOW WAYSIDE, 50x25 residential lot, 2/18/13

This is the entry I submitted to Seascape's House Hunters New Orleans building competition where we had to create a 2nd home for an artistic couple and it had to be in a specific building style of New Orleans (Garden District, Warehouse District, etc.) You could also enter the couple (Eric and Pamela), but I only entered the building portion.

ATjivRj.jpg

R587U9x.jpg

edited September 2022
    MARK'S DREAM HOME, (remodel of Mosquito Cove in Sunset Valley), 3/23/13

edited February 15
    SUNNYSIDE UP BEACH HOME, 10X10 residential lot, 3/30/13

PICTURES

This was created for NiniBeMe69's "Micro Mini 10x10 lot" competition. Requirements were to build any style home as long as it wasn't over 3 stories and over $70K. There were so amazing homes in this competition and over 70 entries submitted!

I decided on a beach style lot....

Description-- On this tiny lot stands a compact 3-story cozy beach home decorated in a tropical theme of navy blues and sunny yellows throughout. A flagstone walkway, surrounded by lush tropical plants, leads you through the 2-story tall front entrance. The home has a staircase at the entryway and on the left is an open concept floor plan of a kitchen, dining area and living room. The 2nd level features a sitting area with a computer and a treadmill, a guest bath and a separate laundry room. Up the next set of stairs, you’ll find a private master bedroom and ensuite bath with it’s own private terrace. Perfect for watching those beautiful sunsets.

naKZoZd.jpg

• TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited April 2013
    These are all beautiful, Sandra! I especially liked Willow Wayside! I loved those monochromatic gray rooms! Beautiful.

Rec'd all!

T
    edited April 2013
    Thank you so much Taryn. I decided on the gray paint in some of the rooms because that seems to be a trendy paint color right now. Thanks again, I appreciate your comments. :-)
  • NiniBeMe69NiniBeMe69 Posts: 2,327 Member
    edited April 2013
    Hi there Sandraelle, I love all your new home, willow Wayside is just fabulous and your interiors are so very pretty. I really like the remodel you did of Mosquito Cove, very cool. :) I really like the 10x10 home you did for my contest. the interiors are really lovely and I love all the blues and yellows. got all rec'd :)
    edited April 2013
    All three of these builds are so well designed, built, furnished and landscaped. :) Willow Wayside looks oo beautiful inside, exterior and outside, a very lovely elegant home. Your renovated Mosquito Cove build is done so very well to cater to Mark and his interests/lifestyle, and would be a home that Mark would be so delighted to enjoy living in, so very much improved on the way it used to be! Your sunnyside up home has such a great colour scheme with nice use of patterns, and is a very sunny nice beach home to enjoy living in!
    Great builds!
    edited April 2013
    NiniBeMe69 wrote:
    Hi there Sandraelle, I love all your new home, willow Wayside is just fabulous and your interiors are so very pretty. I really like the remodel you did of Mosquito Cove, very cool. :) I really like the 10x10 home you did for my contest. the interiors are really lovely and I love all the blues and yellows. got all rec'd :)

Hi Nini....I appreciate your nice comments and the recs, so thank you. Your 10x10 contest was such a success....there were so many entries and such talented builders. 10x10's are really challenging, and I was really wowed by some of them and the ideas they came up with. Great contest! I look forward to any future ones you host. Have a nice day.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top