March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Beautiful work with Emerald Cove, love the green theme with the pops of pink :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    masajo wrote: »
    Beautiful work with Emerald Cove, love the green theme with the pops of pink :)

Thank you very much @masajo! I thought Emerald was a fitting name for it with all that green, lol.
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Emerald Cove is lovely and so nicely decorated inside and out, Sandy! Another great home wrapped up, well done!
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    Emerald cove is a lovely house. Looks very cozy
    Thank you @soocoolsim, and @illusie! Appreciate it! :)
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Sandy, Emerald Cove is such a cute storybook build and it has a pool too! Of course the little girls room is my Favorite! :mrgreen:
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Sandy, Emerald Cove is such a cute storybook build and it has a pool too! Of course the little girls room is my Favorite! :mrgreen:

@romagi1, thank you Rox. That's the first time I've ever used that fairy twigs bed, haha!
    edited November 2021
    CemYhAsm.png

FYI - I have updated the first post of my thread with new links. :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    edited November 2021
    Your updated links area on the first page is great! :) It displays well links to all the lovely builds that you have created :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your updated links area on the first page is great! :) It displays well links to all the lovely builds that you have created :)

@rosemow, Ahh thank you Rose, you're so sweet to pop in and comment. Hope you are doing well. :)
    edited January 2022
    EMERALD COVE (NO CC)
    Built on a 30x30 lot at 45 Old Forge Lane in Ackney-upon-Sherne
    11/25/2021

Another lot for the English Village world, Ackney-upon-Sherne. This time it's a small 2-story storybook style cottage that overlooks the river. It comes with 2 bedrooms, 2-1/2 bathrooms, a separate formal living room with fireplace and a combined family room/dining/kitchen area. Includes a laundry room and a single car detached garage. The backyard features a children's play area, a pool with a rock water fountain and a brick patio with a bbq and a pizza oven. Everything is upgraded, no cc or cap.

For a list of ALL the lots I've done for this world, check this link out.

I4Vhdiq.jpg
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
    Emerald Cove is a lovely storybook style family cottage! :) Very pretty exterior design, patterned and stone walls, great roofing and the arch front entry area is great! The flowers are pretty! The pool, rock water fountain and outdoors dining patio is lovely! Very nice kids outdoors play area. The interior furnishing is lovely! Very pretty green colour, and the pink colour of one of the bedrooms is lovely! The design and layout of both of the bedrooms are very nice! Very nice wall patterns in the bathrooms.
    It is a pretty cottage for the world :)
    Adorable storybook cottage, Sandy! Loving all the wonderful shades of green you have used and the soft pastels that blend with it so well. :) The layout looks perfect and I still love that girls room! :D
    Emerald cove is cute. Very pretty <3
    Beautiful storybook cottage, absolutelly perfect for Ackney-upon-Sherne :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you all for your nice comments! @rosemow, @romagi1, @illusie and @masajo <3
    edited December 2021
    This was done back in October, but forgot to post it, so here it is, lol.

Cinderella's Royal Castle
    Built on a 64x64 lot for Disney's Magic Kingdom Collaboration (Map 8 - Lot #99)
    10/27/2021

More info about this collaboration here.

DOWNLOAD
    PICTURES

(This was a joint effort by @romagi1, who built the castle, and myself, who did the landscaping and decorating.)

Inspired by the castle featured in Disney's Magic Kingdom, this impressive property is surrounded by a tranquil moat and beautiful grounds and features multiple balconies on 3 of the 4 levels. Almost every room comes with a fireplace and everything is upgraded.

First floor features a long corridor that leads from front to back accessing a beautiful ballroom, an entrance to the home on the 2nd floor and a sparkling indoor pool.

The 2nd floor consists of a formal living room, a formal dining room, a kitchen and a powder room.

The 3rd floor is where the two other ensuite bedrooms are located, plus a study and a laundry room.

The top level is all for Cinderella - a spacious bedroom with living area, a large ensuite bath and a separate massage room.

8xx4aUN.jpg
    edited December 2021
    Disney's Contemporary Resort
    64x64 lot for the Disney's Magic Kingdom World
    12/18/2021

DOWNLOAD
    PICTURES

This unique 5-star resort features contemporary furnishings decorated in fun colors with a roller coaster running through the 2nd floor (modeled after the real resort in Disney's Magic Kingdom that had a monorail). This was built for the Bay Lake District of the Magic Kingdom World (Map 13, Lot #174,167 World Drive). More info about this collaboration here.

The hotel has an occupancy of 166 guests with accommodations in 13 VIP guest rooms (12 rooms and one 2-bedroom suite) and two resort towers. Each floor overlooks the floors below with a view of the roller coaster. Besides the interior amenities listed below, the grounds consist of three hot tubs, two pools (a fun pool with waterfalls, slide and diving board and a smaller, quieter pool for the adults), a splash pad with slip n slide, pool bar, three fire walks, and two golf driving ranges.

[Note: I was lucky to do this collaboration with @soocoolsim, who is so creative with her CFE work and was kind enough to build this complicated and unique shell for me - thank you Paula!!]

EX7NREF.jpg

1st floor
    • Reception desk
    • Restrooms
    • Lobby sitting room
    • Contempo Cafe (serving coffee and pastries)
    • Chef Mickey's (buffet style restaurant)
    • Game Station Arcade
    • Internet Cafe
    • Access to pool
    • Elevators to basement resort towers
    iorPPYr.jpg

2nd floor
    • Roller Coaster entry
    • The Outer Rim Nightclub
    • California Grill (Executive Chef menus)
    • Access to outdoor to rooftop patios
    • Restrooms and elevators to upper floors
    jT5Q8jb.jpg

3rd floor
    • 6 VIP guest rooms (double beds with tub/shower baths), each with a private balcony
    • Elevators
    QSarJSP.jpg

4th Floor
    • 6 VIP guest rooms (5 w/two single beds with tub/shower baths and 1 w/one single bed with shower only), each with a private balcony
    • Elevators
    nsQN4eF.jpg

5th Floor
    • 2 Bedroom/2 bath Suite with two balconies plus a living room with a bar and a mini fridge
    • Olympiad Fitness Center
    • Bamboo Spa (massages, saunas and foot massages)
    • Elevators
    • Access to outdoor balcony
    MmbMC4l.jpg

Basement level
    • Resort towers
    • Lobby
    • Elevators
    tMxbyEY.jpg

Inspiration Photos
    PFA9HM6.jpg
    edited December 2021
    Disney’s Contemporary Resort is a very lovely, stylish and grand resort! :) It is so very,very detailed! The design, layout and furnishing of each level and area is so very great! The roller coaster running through the middle of the second floor is very creatively great! The design of the build reflects the real life resort very well! Very lovely furnishings and colours of each of the guest rooms. Very nice pool areas! The designs of the first floor cafe and the buffet restaurant are lovely , and the colours of the seating are pretty! The second floor night club and grill restaurant are very nice and lovely floor patterns.
    It is a very special and very great resort build! :)

Cinderalla’s Royal castle is very beautiful ! :) Very pretty exterior design, towers, roofing, and the moat and bridge is very great! The interior furnishing is so very lovely! The room colours,flooring and wall patterns are very pretty!
    Post edited by rosemow on
    Awesome, loving these Disney creations and looks like you're having lots of fun! Very magical Cinderella's Kingdom, a feeling of being pulled in to explore this wonderful build and Contemporary Resort is certainly the place to be, love the roller coaster running through :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited December 2021
    Not even sure where to start on this absolutely stunning Resort! :mrgreen: Your colors and mixes are fabulous! The little sprayer water-park is adorable! Love how you did the towels and hamper at the pool! And OMG how did you do this! I got vertigo when the camera slipped over the edge on the top floor! :o Inside and out is Perfection!

Edit: I hate that the resort desk never stays where it belongs. If anyone is looking for it I finally found it on the other side of the lot by the round pool! LOL
    I love all the disney related builds. You did an amazing job on each of them. I love the castle. It's beautiful. The resort is pretty too!
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Two more wonderful lots for Magic Kingdom or any other world indeed.

Sandy, you and Rox knocked Cinderella’s Castle out of the park. What a wonderful, magical build inside and out! A fab collaboration that’s the cornerstone of MK. Well done ladies! 🌟😀

Contemporary Resort is amazing. Incredible amount of work on the details and decor inside and out. Sims will never want to leave with all the amenities available. Well done Sandy! 🌟😀
    rosemow wrote: »
    Disney’s Contemporary Resort is a very lovely, stylish and grand resort! :) It is so very,very detailed! The design, layout and furnishing of each level and area is so very great! The roller coaster running through the middle of the second floor is very creatively great! The design of the build reflects the real life resort very well! Very lovely furnishings and colours of each of the guest rooms. Very nice pool areas! The designs of the first floor cafe and the buffet restaurant are lovely , and the colours of the seating are pretty! The second floor night club and grill restaurant are very nice and lovely floor patterns.
    It is a very special and very great resort build! :)

Cinderalla’s Royal castle is very beautiful ! :) Very pretty exterior design, towers, roofing, and the moat and bridge is very great! The interior furnishing is so very lovely! The room colours,flooring and wall patterns are very pretty!

@rosemow, Thank you very much for your lovely detailed comments Rose...appreciate your support so much! :)
    masajo wrote: »
    Awesome, loving these Disney creations and looks like you're having lots of fun! Very magical Cinderella's Kingdom, a feeling of being pulled in to explore this wonderful build and Contemporary Resort is certainly the place to be, love the roller coaster running through :)

@masajo, Thank you so much Christine. Yes, we are having fun creating these lots. So lovely of you to stop by and show your support. Much appreciated! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top