Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help with Bonehilda?

Is there any way to prevent my witch from running away every single time she sees her? It got so annoying that I had to delete Bonehilda, but I'd really like to have her back in my witch's new house. My sim doesn't have the coward trait. She's evil, neurotic, supernatural fan, flirty and gatherer.

Any ideas?
BD94Z0t.png

Comments

• Got_BawlsGot_Bawls Posts: 262
    edited September 2012
    remove the coward trait

EDIT!
    i miss read your message.

No clue sorry
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    edited September 2012
    My Sims both ignore her. They both have the brave trait, maybe that helps?
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • LittleMuddyPawsLittleMuddyPaws Posts: 135 Member
    edited September 2012
    Might it be the neurotic trait instead? Those sims tend to do weird things. :shock:

I personally don't play with Bonehilda. I though she was creepy in The Sims. They really outdid themselves with her appearance in TS3. :(

Good luck with figuring it out...
  • lndclngrlndclngr Posts: 8 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Neurotic...a person prone to execessive anxiety and emotional upset. Try giving your witch a different trait.
  • NFSGalaxyNFSGalaxy Posts: 134 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I have not experienced this in any of my saves.

So your best hope is a mod that will come out.
  • MurfMurf Posts: 369 New Member
    edited September 2012
    It's the neurotic trait. For some reason neurotic sims are terrified of Bonehilda
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited September 2012
    Yep. It's definitely the neurotic trait. I had a werewolf who was terrified of her and I used testing cheats to change neurotic to excitable and she's been fine with Bonehilda ever since. :)
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • deathxisxlovedeathxisxlove Posts: 3,687 Member
    edited September 2012
    Thanks for the help, guys. I was hoping it wasn't the neurotic trait, but I guess it's better than some glitch I can't get rid of. I'll test it with a different trait and let you guys know how it goes.

I need Bonehilda because my burglar "got away" which was seriously a lie. He set off the alarm at the back door and the police showed up to say he got away. They left while he was still on the property right as he set off the alarm at the front door while trying to leave the house. I had to call them to come back to shut up the stupid alarm. Seriously, he was right in front of the cops and they wouldn't do anything, so my fairy played some tricks on him until he left. While all this was going on, my witch was out in town with full moon lunacy and got her first kiss with a random townie.

While it made for an interesting night, I think I need Bonehilda, so she can kick butt next time. :lol:
    BD94Z0t.png