Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Issues with Game and Store

I just got home from Game Stop and installed my brand new game. I am game registered and for some reason I am getting a message in the launcher that my game is not "real".

You are playing a non-final, unauthorized copy of The Sims 3. Purchasing and registering an official copy of The Sims 3 will entitle you to benefits including access to an entirely new game town called Riverview, 1000 SimPoints which can be redeemed for game objects in The Sims 3 Store, and access to The Sims 3 Exchange.

I have been able to add items to the launcher with the Add To Game button however when I start my game I once again get this message and all the items I "added" are gone from the launcher without being added.

Is there something I need to do? I have received my SimPoints and even was able to "buy" something although where it went now I have no clue.
~Teresa~
My Sims 4 Gallery // EA ID: TSmetana

Comments

• stilanasstilanas Posts: 117 Member
    edited June 2009
    I am having this exact same problem. I could even post a picture of me holding the case to the game next to my monitor displaying that message.

I should have just pirated the game if I am going to get talked to like that.
  • stilanasstilanas Posts: 117 Member
    edited June 2009
    And of course EA has yet to address any of these issues.