Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

<> Creature Contest <> Calling Kyraa! COLLECT YOUR PRIZE!<>

WELCOME!

Welcome one and all! To the gathering of ghoulishly gorgeous ghosts, wacky and wonderful witches, brain lusting zombies, and other creatures that make things go bump in the night. This gathering is in honour of the great night, All Hallows Eve. In this here thread I shall be holding a contest for the scariest, most horrifying, dark and twisted creatures you can create. There are no limits to your imagination... A few select rules however that are to be in place are not to be ignored, ignoring the rules will result in your creature being exiled from the gathering... And a fate far worse than you can imagine for yourself :twisted:

So let this thread act as the offical gathering of the creatures, my own little contest, for the worst and scariest creatures. May the horrors commence, may the nightmares be ever lasting, and may you have luck in your task of creating more than just a monster, but a fear to last for a long time.

By the way there will be prizes for first second and third place

1st -1000 simpoints

2nd -500 simpoints

3rd -250 simpoints

Honourable mention -250 simpoints

2000 simpoints total :mrgreen:

Welcome to the Creatures Contest!

Comments

• CoreyCanadianCoreyCanadian Posts: 5,701 Member
    edited October 2012
    Rules to follow:

Rule 1: No CC (custom content) is allowed for this contest, any CC at all will be refused as an entry, and will result in automatic disqualification from the contest.

Rule 2: You DO NOT have to have Supernatural for this contest, however it would help with your creations, and if you DO have Supernatural, than any creatures made under a title of per example witch, must be that occult type. However simmers without Supernatural can create witches as well, they are the only ones with an excuse for an occult not being that type. If you have the Expansion Pack with the occult in it, the occult you submit, if it is an occult from the packs you own, must be that occult.

Rule 3: NO STEALING! Any creatures that have been "borrowed" from other simmers is prohibited, anyone caught with a creation (sim) from someone else will be taken out of the contest and the owner of that sim will be notified.

Rule 4: You are ALLOWED to use any store content, promotional content in partnership with EA, or Expansion Pack/Stuff Pack content you want.

Rule 5: Be creative with your entry, try making something new, try being different, anyone can submit a sim in ripped clothing, however not everyone can create a monster with beastly features and an interesting story

Rule 6: ALL ENTRIES REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING:
    -Name of Creature (sim)
    -Type of Creature (can be in game already or made up)
    -Bio: (must provide at least 3 sentences about the sim)
    -Pictures: (At least one picture of each outfit)
    -Extra Pictures: (in game not in CAS and other shots can be used for extra points)
    -Your name: (username not real life one :lol: )

Also you have a maximum of 13 entries :mrgreen:

ADDITIONAL RULES WILL BE ADDED LATER ON IF NEED BE

CONTEST ENDS ON OCTOBER 31st 2012
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited September 2012
    I want to have a go at it? Do they have to be just in game species or can you make your own? ALSO, do they have to be human...ish? (I mean can I use pets?)

If so I have the perfect idea. XD

They DO NOT have to be in game, like in the rules I put somewhere, they can be a Gorgon or anything really, they can be in game creatures, or completely different, or you can even make one up :mrgreen:

I would prefer Sims to be entered but you can make their pet too, mainly focuses on sims but you can make their pets, hope that clears it up :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited September 2012
    OPEN
  • beetlejuiceloverbeetlejuicelover Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited September 2012
    Very interesting. Can't wait to see what people come up with.
  • SandySimSandySim Posts: 2,523 Member
    edited September 2012
    Yes, sounds great! Will see what I can come up with. :D
  • SikSouthernTinkSikSouthernTink Posts: 1,683 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I want to have a go at it? Do they have to be just in game species or can you make your own? ALSO, do they have to be human...ish? (I mean can I use pets?)

• stormwenchstormwench Posts: 4,416 New Member
    edited September 2012
    count me in corey!
    edited September 2012

They DO NOT have to be in game, like in the rules I put somewhere, they can be a Gorgon or anything really, they can be in game creatures, or completely different, or you can even make one up :mrgreen:

I would prefer Sims to be entered but you can make their pet too, mainly focuses on sims but you can make their pets, hope that clears it up :mrgreen:

EDIT: Putting this in the questions area :mrgreen:
  • SikSouthernTinkSikSouthernTink Posts: 1,683 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Ah okay...nvm then. I wanted to do a Kelpie using a horse base. XD

Thanks anyway...I'll definitely be stalking this thread to see what people come up with.
    edited September 2012
    Bump of the day!

No takers yet? Or everyone just creating currently? :mrgreen:
    edited September 2012
    Common people! Haven't you ever wanted to make something that will frighten the neighbours? Scare the toughest of macho men?
  • SeascapeSeascape Posts: 2,359 Member
    edited September 2012
    Sounds interesting!

You're all gonna make me install Supernatural aren't you? And have Snow White fighting off Zombies? ugh.
    edited September 2012
    By the way there will be prizes for first second and third place :mrgreen:

1st -1000 simpoints

2nd -500 simpoints

3rd -250 simpoints

Honourable mention -250 simpoints

2000 simpoints total :mrgreen:
    edited September 2012
    Bump so that all the ghoulies and creepies may see the thread, and take a bite at it :wink:
    edited October 2012
    *Eats a cupcake*

Guess more cupcakes for me :twisted:
  • SimsAreSweetSimsAreSweet Posts: 1,877 Member
    edited October 2012
    I'll try to make a sim :) I just have to figure out what creature I want to make!! :mrgreen:
    edited October 2012
    I'll try to make a sim :) I just have to figure out what creature I want to make!! :mrgreen:

WOOHOO!

• SimsAreSweetSimsAreSweet Posts: 1,877 Member
    edited October 2012

WOOHOO!

You got it dude :thumbup:
  • angeliii82angeliii82 Posts: 2,042 Member
    edited October 2012
    I'm bookmarking so I can lurk in the future, I hope you get lots of interesting and creative monsters! :)
  • marystarbrightmarystarbright Posts: 2,859 Member
    edited October 2012
    :P I have one I wil be uploading soon :P
  • marystarbrightmarystarbright Posts: 2,859 Member
    edited October 2012
    :P Hi here is my entry

-Your name: marystarbright

-Name of Creature: Elvira The Ghost

-Type of Creature: Ghost

-Bio: Elvira is a very charming woman. Who flirts up a storm and leaves many hearts in the dust. She likes to live outside the realm of the normal and thinks laws are for squares. She craves the limelight and life as a mega star. Unfortunately her flirty ways catch up with her. In the town of moonlight Falls, A group of women get togther and accuse elvira of witchcraft. out of fear of the unknown, the towns people burn her at the stake. Now in the form of a ghost it is Elvira's time for revenge.

-Pictures:
    screenshot_original.jpg"width=400""height=300"
    -Extra Pictures:
    DownLoad Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6497152

I hope this is good
    :P
    edited October 2012
    That entry follows exactly what is needed and a little more in fact :mrgreen:

Extra pictures besides everyday outfit is appreciated :mrgreen:

Also thank you for showing her human version since as a ghost you cannot see much of her, WOOT First entrant! :mrgreen:
    edited October 2012
    Bump for people who would like to join :mrgreen:
  • PandoraRitterPandoraRitter Posts: 787 New Member
    edited October 2012
    I believe I will join but I'll have to wait til Thursday or Friday to get it up..so busy tomorrow.

QUESTION: What is the limit on number of submissions?