Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Through Colour Blind Eyes" Rainbowacy - Gen 2 - Tapestry - Updated 04/06/2018

Comments

• itsjulieitsjulie Posts: 2,890 Member
    edited August 2013
    tcbforum.gif

100 Little Weeds - 100 baby challenge

• xVeexVee Posts: 2,061 New Member
    edited August 2013
    I am absolutely horrid. I thought I responded in here but apparently I only thought I did.

I am really loving the plot twists that have been incorporated. I'm glad that Forrest has been caught! I can't believe Mosaic got stabbed too. Just in the shoulder so I hope it'll be okay! His dad got there fast enough so hopefully he can take care of it ASAP. I'm kinda glad that Daddio finally stopped making excuses for Tapestry and is letting him take some of the fall for his actions this time. I think Tap is fully aware of what is OK and what isn't and needs to figure out how to make himself make the proper decisions FIRST.

Poor Fern... I actually DO feel bad for her. She comes from a psycho family but that's hardly her fault. She probably doesn't trust anyone in the first place and now she really won't. Poor girl. Stupid Lime still messing up everyones life.

I'm interested to see how the conversations pan out with the kids thinking their family(s) are the reason that Lime is in jail. I wonder if Mr. Freeze even told his and Lime's kids the truth about why she is REALLY in there or if he just told them what they needed to know to fuel their anger... Hmmmmm... Hopefully Prelude and Mango can explain everything to the kids properly this time so they stop flying off the handle and so they stop thinking they can solve everything. Silly teenagers thinking they know everything!
    edited September 2013
    Yes Mango has smothered him for far too long!!!
    Yeah it is a shame for Fern she is more like Parsley than the rest of their family. I think Lime will continue to affect everyones life until she takes her last breath :x

The adults are actually making quite a mess of things not telling them the truth about everything - and still ......... The Freeze kids now know the truth .... the rest of the kids :lol: you'll have to wait and see :-)

new chapter for you - part 2 should not be too far away

Chapter 7 part 1

32a3bc93-eaed-4b52-9325-aeab8295fa17.jpg"width=600"
    tcbforum.gif

edited September 2013
    tcbforum.gif

edited September 2013
    tcbforum.gif

edited September 2013
    *smacks head*

Teenage logic astounds me. Oh well, at least their baby will be ridiculously cute!

LOVED all of these updates, julie. You have a talent for sure ;) So creative.
    edited September 2013
    Thank you Vee :D

well it's been a while but I have another chapter - finally!!

Ive got quite a few chapter written just having picture and game issues :cry:

Chapter 8

bf5d0484-c6dd-416e-8b1a-106789653dcd.jpg"width=600"
    tcbforum.gif

edited October 2013
    -Poor Parsley - so beside himself. :(
    -Still can't believe they are PLANNING on having a baby. Silly teens and their hormones and flawed logic. Lol.
    -I feel bad for Tap always being drugged up. Poor kid... I know he goes a little haywire but making him take those pills pretty much takes his life away.
    -Lol @ Mango making a scene to **** off her dad. OI oi oi. Haha.
    -Can't believe grams showed up... I wonder what her ulterior motive behind showing up is. Based on how she treated Lily, she obviously dislikes mixed/colourless berries and shouldn't be feeling any remorse for missing out on their lives.
    -O.o!!!! Manderine! Wtfux.
    edited November 2013
    tcbforum.gif

edited December 2013
    tcbforum.gif

edited December 2013
    tcbforum.gif

edited December 2013
    Interesting! I wonder why the vampberry's can't read Tap's mind?!

I kinda hope that Tap loses it a bit and starts beating up on Lime! What a sticky situation! Is River ever cute!
    edited December 2013
    Lol - now Tapestry losing it and beating up on lime is a good idea :lol:
    Yeah River is cute :-) little pressie left for me by SP :wink:

another chapter

Chapter 11a

cee0d14c-92d8-4c07-8efe-95e31ccb1d48.jpg"width=600"
    58a2349b-7319-4fd1-89b6-5cd2af367433.jpg"width=600"
    tcbforum.gif

edited January 2014
    tcbforum.gif

edited January 2014
    Love. Love. Love. Love.

So much information... River <3 I love him so much. I might even steal him for my 100BC if you are willing to upload him. Love his mixed berry colouring.

Jazz's soft side is showing and hopefully it lasts until Honey and Tap get home! We don't need an angry vampberry running amuck and killing people. Lol.

I really liked the last few chapters. So much information! Ahhhh! Overload!
    edited January 2014
    :D glad you liked it - yeah ive got quite a soft spot for River too :D
    you will probably enjoy the the little side story that is rolling at the moment
    Mango 1 - Mango 2 - Mango 3 and Mango 4

Yes I'll upload River for you :D Ill come back and put a link on here for him when he's up for download.
    trying not to spoil much all ill say is ill put both versions of him up for download :wink: you will know what i mean by that once youve read Mango's side story :D

talking of which

SIDE STORY

Mango 1

mango1.jpg"width=600"

Mango 2

Screenshot-17-20-1.jpg"width=600"
    tcbforum.gif

edited January 2014
    Oh my God.

That is all I can formulate right now. Insane. LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE.
  • iButterfreeiButterfree Posts: 2,043 Member
    edited January 2014
    Just came across this yesterday, and managed to get all caught up. It's seriously amazing, and I'm a little sad I have to wait like everyone else to find out what happens next XD
    mss8gv9
    edited January 2014
    Thanks Vee :D I havent forgotten about River - Im going ingame tonight so Ill get him done for you :D

Thank you butterfree - did you read it ALL in one day :shock: I'm glad you are enjoying it!!

SIDE STORY

MANGO 3

Screenshot-63-4-1.jpg"width=600"

MANGO 4

Screenshot-27-14-1.jpg"Width=600"
    tcbforum.gif

edited January 2014
    Haha, I think I finished it all in about a day and a half >< I only have four classes at my university this semester, and since it's only the first week after back after break there's been no work to do. I had all this free time so I power read through the story. Interestingly enough, that night I went to bed after I first started reading I had a dream involving people who were all sorts of different colors! The dream took place in space, and I was part of this group trying to fight off some kind of evil space Voldemort person who had kidnapped someone's brother- or something like that :lol: It was one of those dreams you can't really explain XD
    mss8gv9
    edited January 2014
    :lol: that's what happens sometimes when you read a lot the story gets mixed up with reality and madness :wink:

if you want to check out my tumblr - my rainbow sims are always popping up

right I've got 'River' up for download

Screenshot-4-5-1.jpg"width=600"

DOWNLOAD
    all of the details for him areHERE
    tcbforum.gif

edited January 2014
    Yeah, it's not the first time I've had a strange dream after reading something XD

I've definitely wanted to download some of your Sims. It's just that each time I've downloaded a Sim with CC something negative almost always happens with my game after I install them, which has made me a bit hesitant to try again. I think I'm willing to try again though. I've only looked at River, but it doesn't look like he has the normal items that are usual the root of the issues I have.
    mss8gv9
    edited January 2014
    I know excactly how you feel - i dont download anything from the exchange any more!! Ive had so much cc causing problems :(

I always try to redress all my sims in game stuff and take out all the cc
    I don't actually use too much - it generally skins, hair eyebrows and beards that i use cc wise. I avoid clothes unless they are store clothes. and if i dont have game skin on a sim I usually change it before putting it up for download unless it is fawkes skin which a lot of people have and berry sim is not a berry without that skin :lol:

River is wearing store clothes for every day and formal the same outfit - but those will just be replaced by the game if you dont have them.
    The only thing you MIGHT get with River is the beard - but I doubt that will travel with him - I completely forgot to remove it :x and didnt notice until after i'd posted on tumblr :oops:

If there are any from this rainbowacy that you want just shout and ill get them done for you :D
    tcbforum.gif

edited January 2014
    tcbforum.gif

edited February 2014
    Lol, I knew she was going to show up. It would have been too easy (and not as much fun for us XD) otherwise.
    mss8gv9