Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I can swear that 99% of you don't know about this feature! + SUPER STORY WITH PICTURES!

Okay, so I discovered this accidentally.
If your sim is a witch (at least level 2) and she has magic mirror and she/he is enemy with someone, magic mirror will give her POISONED APPLE from "conspire about enemies" or something like that. ;)
I am really thrilled with this feature because I love fairy tales! Check this out and report here to see if you are excited.
Happy Simming! :wink:

Chemansky wrote:
Oh, that's great.
Hey, Bella Swan, erm... Bailey Swain... Want an apple? xD

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I laughed so hard!

You gave me inspiration for this short story! ;)

Once upon a time... Lived a witch who was most beautiful of them all.
Magic mirror however told her that there is someone more beautiful but 100 times more boring than her. Her name was Bailey Swain.

Screenshot-1.jpg

Witch came up with a plan to get rid of that annoying girl and magic mirror agreed to help her.

Screenshot-2-1.jpg
Screenshot-3.jpg

She wanted to poison Bailey and magic mirror gave her mysterious and deadly poisonous apple.

Screenshot-4.jpg

"My plan will be successful!" - witch laughed!

Screenshot-5.jpg
Screenshot-6.jpg

She drove herself on a magic broom to Swain house and there she met Bailey.
"Here, this gift is only for you." - witch smiled nicely.

Screenshot-7.jpg

"Oh, you shouldn't have!" - smiled Bailey.

Screenshot-8.jpg

"Please, it's very special gift, so use it soon. Maybe you'll meet your prince charming." - said witch. "(who hopefully doesn't sparkle)..." - she rolled her eyes.

Screenshot-9.jpg

Witch left and Bailey was going to relax in her room.

Screenshot-10.jpg

"Hmmm, this seems delicious." - she thought.

Screenshot-11.jpg

"I should totally eat this! It doesn't matter that total stranger gave it to me, and it's looking suspicious and color is weird (but I love pink) and it smells badly."

Screenshot-12-1.jpg

She felt dizzy...

Screenshot-13-1.jpg

...and died... from sleep.

Screenshot-14-1.jpg

THE END! :XD:

Comments

• Richard0092Richard0092 Posts: 238 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Thanks for sharing this! My sim did obtain a poisoned apple, but I didn't know how. She talks a lot to the magic mirror, so probably she obtained it that way. Though she hasn't any enemies...
  • aclavoaclavo Posts: 1,517 Member
    edited September 2012
    cool feature, but witches with the evil trait can conjure poisoned apples from the start.
  • MissMagickMissMagick Posts: 27 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Yeah, when my witch was low in level, she conjured poisoned apples by accident when practicing "conjure apple." She's not evil though.

But still really cool about the mirror. I didn't know it did that!
  • MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    edited September 2012
    Yeah, I know they can conjure them, but I love this feature because she obtains it the same way a witch from Snowhite did. Hehehe.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited September 2012
    Maybe this was the suprise EA wanted us to find out about. :wink:
  • StroganoffOfBeefStroganoffOfBeef Posts: 743 Member
    edited September 2012
    Neeeat! :mrgreen:
  • ChemanskyChemansky Posts: 46
    edited September 2012
    Oh, that's great.
    edited September 2012
    Check out story! :mrgreen:
  • greenarrow93greenarrow93 Posts: 28 New Member
    edited September 2012
    ROFL!
    Story is EPIC man!
  • antsims310antsims310 Posts: 1,154 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Thanks for sharing! And you're right...I did not know this! :D
    edited September 2012
    You're welcome. :)
  • SophieElizabethAnnSophieElizabethAnn Posts: 616 Member
    edited September 2012
    I giggled. This is great! :mrgreen:
    edited September 2012
    bump :)
  • jacqpinksjacqpinks Posts: 2,118 Member
    edited September 2012
    I love the story :)
    Jacqpinks ♥'s The Sims
  • xromanticxshadowxxromanticxshadowx Posts: 458 Member
    edited September 2012
    that is really cool, but i have a question.. that thing with the red plumbob.. why can i not find it in the game, where do i find it?
  • dreamsong1968dreamsong1968 Posts: 4,473 Member
    edited September 2012

Screenshot-14-1.jpg

:shock: :lol: 8)

So...what does her ghost look like? More pictures please!!!
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited September 2012
    Actually your sim does not need to be a witch for that to happen. Beau Merrick, a vampire in Bridgeport, got 9 poison apples from the magic mirror before I moved him out.
  • horrorfan1980shorrorfan1980s Posts: 2,900 Member
    edited September 2012
    Thanks for potsing. My sims randomly conjured a couple of the poisoned apples at the start but didn't know you could do that with the mirror.
    can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.
  • ChemanskyChemansky Posts: 46
    edited September 2012
    Okay, so I discovered this accidentally.
    If your sim is a witch (at least level 2) and she has magic mirror and she/he is enemy with someone, magic mirror will give her POISONED APPLE from "conspire about enemies" or something like that. ;)
    I am really thrilled with this feature because I love fairy tales! Check this out and report here to see if you are excited.
    Happy Simming! :wink:

Chemansky wrote:
    Oh, that's great.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I laughed so hard!

You gave me inspiration for this short story! ;)

Once upon a time... Lived a witch who was most beautiful of them all.
    Magic mirror however told her that there is someone more beautiful but 100 times more boring than her. Her name was Bailey Swain.

Screenshot-1.jpg

Witch came up with a plan to get rid of that annoying girl and magic mirror agreed to help her.

Screenshot-2-1.jpg
    Screenshot-3.jpg

She wanted to poison Bailey and magic mirror gave her mysterious and deadly poisonous apple.

Screenshot-4.jpg

"My plan will be successful!" - witch laughed!

Screenshot-5.jpg
    Screenshot-6.jpg

She drove herself on a magic broom to Swain house and there she met Bailey.
    "Here, this gift is only for you." - witch smiled nicely.

Screenshot-7.jpg

"Oh, you shouldn't have!" - smiled Bailey.

Screenshot-8.jpg

"Please, it's very special gift, so use it soon. Maybe you'll meet your prince charming." - said witch. "(who hopefully doesn't sparkle)..." - she rolled her eyes.

Screenshot-9.jpg

Witch left and Bailey was going to relax in her room.

Screenshot-10.jpg

"Hmmm, this seems delicious." - she thought.

Screenshot-11.jpg

"I should totally eat this! It doesn't matter that total stranger gave it to me, and it's looking suspicious and color is weird (but I love pink) and it smells badly."

Screenshot-12-1.jpg

She felt dizzy...

Screenshot-13-1.jpg

Screenshot-14-1.jpg

I know that was like weeks ago but LOVE. STORY. xD
  • 2x2HandsOfBlue2x2HandsOfBlue Posts: 53
    edited January 2013
    So how does she die? Does she sleep until she starves to death, die straight away from poison, or what? Or does she just stay asleep? I have a poisoned apple in my sims' house and I'm thinking of what to do with it... maybe a plotline with the Clone Drone potion, I haven't decided.:twisted:
    PS does anyone know if the Midas touch actually kills Sims or does it wear off after a while?
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited January 2013
    So how does she die? Does she sleep until she starves to death, die straight away from poison, or what? Or does she just stay asleep? I have a poisoned apple in my sims' house and I'm thinking of what to do with it... maybe a plotline with the Clone Drone potion, I haven't decided.:twisted:
    PS does anyone know if the Midas touch actually kills Sims or does it wear off after a while?

Actually the victim who eats the poisoned apple does not die, but they do sleep for awhile, and they do get a negative moodlet. There is also something that says, What did you expect, and then says something about the apple being poisoned.

Also so far any victim of the Midas Touch has not died that I have tested it on, they just stay as a statue for a certain period of time. After that time, they go back to what they was before.
  • WinapowerWinapower Posts: 47
    edited January 2013
    not only witchez can get poisionous apple's from the mirror i had it with a vampire too :)