Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zombie Flash Mob

I have a bug where zombies are invading my lot, it's like it's a constant full moon, even my werewolf refuses to return to human form for days and the sky at night has that full moon tint.

What was hilarious was amidst my personal zombie invasion, one of the zombies set out a stereo and every zombie on the lot broke out in dance. My own "Zombie Apocalypse Dance Flash Mob....." ROFL! I have a clip of it in my studio if anyone wants to check it out.

Comments

• FAWKES411FAWKES411 Posts: 104 Member
    edited September 2012
    Happened to me too! I think it's more of a rave than a flash mob. :p

I was happy when they brought out the radio. Before, I couldn't attack them because they were blocking the door. I've gotta get more doors the outside added! :p
  • skmmurphyskmmurphy Posts: 30
    edited September 2012
    mofurs wrote:
    I have a bug where zombies are invading my lot, it's like it's a constant full moon, even my werewolf refuses to return to human form for days and the sky at night has that full moon tint.

What was hilarious was amidst my personal zombie invasion, one of the zombies set out a stereo and every zombie on the lot broke out in dance. My own "Zombie Apocalypse Dance Flash Mob....." ROFL! I have a clip of it in my studio if anyone wants to check it out.

http://www.thesims3.com/myMedia.html?action=default&persona=mofurs

I'm kinda new to looking at profiles but I don't see it in your studio. Sounds funny though
  • CurlykatzCurlykatz Posts: 338 Member
    edited September 2012
    Haha!! That sounds so awesome xD!
    Ah I hope they fix the no zombie glitch soon, I so wanna see that :P!
  • exoticat22exoticat22 Posts: 14
    edited September 2012
    The only thing about zombies so far that is entertaining is them putting the radio out otherwise they're constantly invading my lot no matter the lunar cycle and I'm about to download the mod to just get rid of em all until EA gives me a real fix. They are far more annoying than they are fun. I'm all for them showing up on the full moon but the whole constantly popping up and me having to resetsim * because they get stuck is bothersome.
  • ZackbradZackbrad Posts: 86 Member
    edited September 2012
    I am having the exact same problem, it is currently a waxing crescent. however i see zombies spawning everywhere. and during the daytime.... what is going on?? i went to the pool and i see spawning zombies. back home, more zombies! what the heck?
    OriginID: bradleymee
    giphy.gif
    Holler if you're ready for some summer nights.
  • UnwillingDonorUnwillingDonor Posts: 1,093 New Member
    edited September 2012
    mofurs wrote:

Will the werewolves not turn back at all or do you just have to click them and transform back to human yourself.
  • Bronwin2Bronwin2 Posts: 2,010 Member
    edited September 2012
    That's really odd. I have minimal Zombie activity. I don't save during the full moon for what that is worth. The maximum zombie activity I had was three with the waning that I was under zombie attack.

All zombies were outside the house door and outside the rather large fenced back yard. The next full moon my trained up witch was ready to kick some zombie butt and no zombies showed up! Go figure.