This site will go into read-only mode on July 18th as the new Forums.EA.com are now live.

How to get your Sim to change from witch to fairy or vice versa?

I didn't realize when I created my Sim couple that fairies have such a long life span, so one of them is a fairy the other is a witch. So I would like to change it so they're either both fairies or both witches. Is there a potion they can use or something to make this happen? I went to the potions shop and I didn't see any transformation potions or anything.

Thank you!! :)

Edit: spelling mistake

Comments

• Options
    PurpleRosesPurpleRoses Posts: 3,796 Member
    edited September 2012
    Kelly3221 wrote:
    I didn't realize when I created my Sim couple that fairies have such a long life span, so one of them is a fairy the other is a witch. So I would like to change it so they're either both fairies or both witches. Is there a potion they can use or something to make this happen? I went to the potions shop and I didn't see any transformation potions or anything.

They do have a potion, yes. You'll either have to wait until one appears in the shop or study alchemy until you learn it.
  • Options
    Kelly3221Kelly3221 Posts: 905 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Kelly3221 wrote:

They do have a potion, yes. You'll either have to wait until one appears in the shop or study alchemy until you learn it.

Ok thanks! I'll keep checking back!