Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire Diaries - Moonlight Falls!

Hello Simmers and TVD fans! I created Mystic Falls from The Vampire Diaries in Moonlight Falls. Just removed some lots, added families, bios, relationships, descriptions and so on.
All that you have is base game and Supernatural.
This is a save game file (don't worry, it's not corrupted) and when you download it, just unzip it to your save game folder and start the game! You'll be able to choose family to play (or create your own) and enjoy!
What is very unique to this town is that I used some creations of other Simmers and I don't remember their usernames, I just want to thank them for making these awesome Sims (I created some of them also). So if you love The Vampire Diaries, please check this save game and if you had in your studio some character, I might used it here. :wink:

Here's the link for download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hl1pgl930u6fgzd/Mystic Falls.rar

Comments

• Options
    greenarrow93greenarrow93 Posts: 28 New Member
    edited September 2012
    WOW! I just played and it's awesome!
    Really good job. Descriptions are very good. I just wanted to thank you for doing this, I'm really big TVD fan.
    I'm off to play it! ^_^
  • Options
    PixelSmilePixelSmile Posts: 471 Member
    edited September 2012
    I LOVE TVD!!

Will be downloading this
    logo_studio-ghibli.jpg
  • Options
    VampFreakCarterVampFreakCarter Posts: 23 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I just attempted to get it into my game to no avail. I put it in the saves file. Not sure where else to try.
  • Options
    moongodessmoongodess Posts: 1,550 Member
    edited September 2012
    Shame we can't do hybrids - Tyler and Klaus will have to pick one side of the fence :wink:
  • Options
    MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    edited September 2012
    I just attempted to get it into my game to no avail. I put it in the saves file. Not sure where else to try.

Hmmm, I honestly don't know. Do you have base game and Supernatural? :?:
    If you do, it should be available when you start game, like save and when you enter, you'll be able to choose families like when you start new game.

Yes, I love hybrids and I'm disappointed that we don't have them. P.S. Klaus is my favorite character. EVER! :twisted:
  • Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    edited September 2012

This is a rar file and needs to be decompressed. When you do that, you should get a folder that says ' Mystic Falls.sims3 '. That folder goes in your Saves folder. Did you do that? I opened it with 7Zip.

HTH

Mylita

Well, I just put this file into my game to test and it does show up. So, give it a try and let us know.
    No friends requests, please.
  • Options
    fallenangel19910fallenangel19910 Posts: 4,432 New Member
    edited September 2012
    LOVE IT! :D
  • Options
    Loulou8989Loulou8989 Posts: 523 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I've never watched VD but love it what you've done :)

X
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Thank you guys so much! :)
  • Options
    VampFreakCarterVampFreakCarter Posts: 23 New Member
    edited September 2012

Hmmm, I honestly don't know. Do you have base game and Supernatural? :?:
    If you do, it should be available when you start game, like save and when you enter, you'll be able to choose families like when you start new game.

Yes, I love hybrids and I'm disappointed that we don't have them. P.S. Klaus is my favorite character. EVER! :twisted:

Yea, I have both.
    This is a rar file and needs to be decompressed. When you do that, you should get a folder that says ' Mystic Falls.sims3 '. That folder goes in your Saves folder. Did you do that? I opened it with 7Zip.

HTH

Mylita

Well, I just put this file into my game to test and it does show up. So, give it a try and let us know.

I opened it with 7Zip as well and put it in the saves file. I just tried what you said and it worked ! :mrgreen:
    Thanks so much. I had put the entire file in the folder instead of just the one file. Thanks so much guys ^.^
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I opened it with 7Zip as well and put it in the saves file. I just tried what you said and it worked ! :mrgreen:
    Thanks so much. I had put the entire file in the folder instead of just the one file. Thanks so much guys ^.^

Well, what do you think??? :D
  • Options
    pixie_my_angelpixie_my_angel Posts: 1 New Member
    edited March 2013
    just wondering where i might be able to get this. the link in the first post is not active but i would love to have this. Thanks! :)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    just wondering where i might be able to get this. the link in the first post is not active but i would love to have this. Thanks! :)

Thanks for letting me know. I updated first post with working link. :)
    Try it and let me know what do you think. :wink:
  • Options
    lacie088lacie088 Posts: 10 New Member
    edited October 2013
    Just wanted to say thanks so much. I love the vampire diaries and am so excited to play this!
  • Options
    Kitty000KittyKitty000Kitty Posts: 114
    edited October 2013
    Anyone have any screen shots to share? I would love to see a bit of the town and characters before I download
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited October 2013
    moongodess wrote:
    Shame we can't do hybrids - Tyler and Klaus will have to pick one side of the fence :wink:

Actually you can if you don't mind mods.

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Hybrid
  • Options
    babymillionairebabymillionaire Posts: 1 New Member
    hiii!!! Does this still exist or are there any working links?? I need this in my life omg.
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Hi @babymillionaire, this doesn't seem to be getting a reply as it's an older thread. If you level up your forum account (it's nice and easy to do) you will be able to open a fresh thread to ask about this. I'll close this in the meantime to limit necroposting. Thanks.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top