This site will go into read-only mode on July 18th as the new Forums.EA.com are now live.

Anyone Else Having Trouble Uploading to the Exchange?

Anyone else having trouble uploading to the Exchange this morning?

I'm trying to upload a new horse to the Exchange. I used Zina Golden Sims' Upload Image Changer like I always do to change the default upload images.

The Launcher says it is uploaded successfully and it immediately shows up in my studio, but the images are blank, it doesn't show that it uploaded on my Page Wall, and when I click on it the "Blooper" "This item has been removed" page comes up. I've tried it twice to no avail.

Any ideas? Is the Exchange just being wonky? I haven't done anything different when uploading than I always have and have never had this issue before.

Comments

• Options
    LittleVLittleV Posts: 8,565 Member
    edited September 2012
    Tried it a third time and same thing happened??
  • Options
    MagnaluciusMagnalucius Posts: 132 Member
    edited September 2012
    Having the same issue, used both v1 and v2 of the UIC and also uploaded without changing the images. Seems Sims is having major issues in game and Exchange.
    1396340557_1584_0.gif
  • Options
    navywifey071209navywifey071209 Posts: 642 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I haven't had any issues uploading to the exchange and I use UIC :/ Hope you figure out the issues soon!
  • Options
    SinkalaSinkala Posts: 475 Member
    edited September 2012
    I've been having this problem for about 2 weeks now. Greencats sent me a link to this thread:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/540886.page

There are a few things on there that you can try. For me I can't upload anything larger than 2.5mb which is extremely frustrating. Hope it helps
  • Options
    LittleVLittleV Posts: 8,565 Member
    edited September 2012
    It finally worked. Although the weird thing is that after a while the ones that DIDN'T work suddenly appeared on my Page Wall like I had just uploaded them. The picture worked and everything, just when you clicked on them they were gone obviously because I had deleted them from my studio. This time it worked just fine though. The Exchange must be lagging or something.