Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Welcome to Narnia, hosted by GLaDOS......(Thank you EA!)

I posted this in the Supernatural section, but I knew a lot of people would find EA amazing after finding this out.

Long story short, my sim skilled up enough in magic to upgrade any device or object, and while seeing what I could upgrade I came across a "Magical Upgrade" on the Ancestral Wardrobe. Needless to say I went ahead and upgraded, and turns out, it's a Portal!!!

The first message says.....
"Stepping through the portal, Darnell falls a short distance and lands roughly in a pile of snow. Standing up, Darnell finds himself in the middle of a frozen forest. Tall trees, encased in ice, stretch out in every direction. It is very cold here. The portal hole disappears with a small pop. There's no going back that way!"

:D

The second message says.....
Trudging through the forest, looking for a way out, Darnell is very surprised to come across a pair of talking beavers who offer him a cup of tea. At least this is a friendly dimension.

:shock:

I can't believe, MY SIM WAS IN NARNIA!!!!!

Shortly after the Narnia messages popped up, this came up!
A female voice welcomes Darnell and informs him that he has a choice. A door to the left will take Darnell though a test consisting of obstacles that challenge the mind and wit. A door to the right will lead to a party. With ambrosia. It should be noted that the female vice sounds extremely passive-aggressive. Which door does Darnell take?

PORTAL!!!!! :mrgreen: :shock:

EA, you have gained 10,000,000 awesome points!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Comments

• NeighboursGalNeighboursGal Posts: 163 Member
    edited September 2012
    Well, thats one way to get the fans liking EA again :lol:
  • GaFFaT_GamingGaFFaT_Gaming Posts: 2 New Member
    OMG I died from the awesomeness!!! :D
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey there! It's great you found this awesome unfortunately this thread has been inactive for a long time so I'm going to close it off. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top