Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I LOVE this hair, where can I get it?

I so love this hair and would love to add it to my game, and what do I need to do for it to make it do the dual colours like that...
7923154780_638603bdbb_z.jpg

This was done by JustKeepSimming on this thread

Any help would be appreciated. BTW, the colours are just AWESOME!

Comments

• Feather91Feather91 Posts: 2,132 Member
    edited September 2012
    I don't really know much about CC. But I agree, that's some nice looking hair.
    tumblr_nabfikC3DM1snecxgo2_400.gif
  • solar_midnitesolar_midnite Posts: 7,557 Member
    edited September 2012
    It's from here. :)
  • DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited September 2012

Thank you! I didn't know I needed it until I saw it! :XD:
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • HatboxHatbox Posts: 1,755 Member
    edited September 2012
    Oh my goodness, that hair, the re texture! (jaw drops!) :shock: That is stunning!
  • SIMplifiedSIMplified Posts: 4,536 Member
    edited September 2012
    You can find a ton more dual color hairs here too
    http://paint-stroke.blogspot.com/p/retextures.html

(:
  • Julia526Julia526 Posts: 4,194 Member
    edited September 2012
    I just want to pop in and say thank you and it is on my tumblr ( click the picture in my signature)
  • becomingjennbecomingjenn Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited September 2012
    Thank you so much Solar_midnite. Do I need to do anything to get it with the streaks and such (or does that come with the pak). I'm still somewhat new to finding CC (and doing it safely). But this hair is AWESOME!
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    edited September 2012
    I downloaded the hair earlier via mysims3, I adore it and i'm having pink on the fringe/bangs and black for the rest :D
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
    edited September 2012
    Darkling wrote:

Thank you! I didn't know I needed it until I saw it! :XD:

Bahaha you're welcome! ^_^ I downloaded it earlier, and it looks pretty sweet. Love the dual-tone too. :3
    edited September 2012
    Thank you so much Solar_midnite. Do I need to do anything to get it with the streaks and such (or does that come with the pak). I'm still somewhat new to finding CC (and doing it safely). But this hair is AWESOME!

Nope. Just choose the hair color you want. :)
  • JustKeepSimmingJustKeepSimming Posts: 3,447 Member
    edited September 2012
    Oh! Bwahaha. That's my sim!

I got the hair from MS3B, I'm sure someone linked it but I'll post where I got it from here anyway:

http://julia526.tumblr.com/post/30736613032/300-followers-gift-cazys-sorrow-streaked-i
    edited September 2012

I like her--truly deserving of her own coven! :twisted:
  • becomingjennbecomingjenn Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited September 2012

I got the hair from MS3B, I'm sure someone linked it but I'll post where I got it from here anyway:

http://julia526.tumblr.com/post/30736613032/300-followers-gift-cazys-sorrow-streaked-i

Yup and I did say below the picture who and were I got the picture :mrgreen: , and she is AWESOME! I LOVE her. I'm not as much into vamps, but she might change my mind :mrgreen:

Alas, she wasn't in your studio as she would be getting so many rec's right now. hehehehehehehehe. :twisted:
  • Jnick2326Jnick2326 Posts: 26
    edited September 2012
    Grrr, keep trying to download hairstyles but I cant figure out where to put the file so it shows in my game. HELP Please.
    edited September 2012
    Jnick2326 wrote:
    Grrr, keep trying to download hairstyles but I cant figure out where to put the file so it shows in my game. HELP Please.

Read this thread and you should be good to go. Don't worry, it's actually very easy to follow and Blu checks it regulary in case you run into problems. Also check out Page 13 which deals with using Delphy's Dashboard and Custard so you'll be able to check for corrupt CC. Good luck! :-)

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/217955.page
  • NezImaniNezImani Posts: 1,016 Member
    edited September 2012
    I so love this hair and would love to add it to my game, and what do I need to do for it to make it do the dual colours like that...
    7923154780_638603bdbb_z.jpg

This was done by JustKeepSimming on this thread

Any help would be appreciated. BTW, the colours are just AWESOME!

Whoa! Super cute vamp :!:
  • l8nytsimmerl8nytsimmer Posts: 1,528 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I absolutely agree, that hair is tunning! It looks absolutely natural. And I love the red on black pattern. I clicked the banner, and found myself on Mediafire. I haven't been able to get a thing from Mediafire all day! I'll the the download button, and get a message saying my download has started. A few seconds later it tells me there's a problem try again. A few seconds later the repair your download message pops up, I click repair and I'm back on the home page again. All it will do is just repeat this same circle over and over again, but no download. I also get a spam pop up every time I click the button. Has anyone else had problems with Mediafire today? Maybe it's my browser.
  • TheFodFairyTheFodFairy Posts: 213 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Amazing hair! Just downloaded it myself.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    edited September 2012
    I just dl'ed and didn't have any problems. I've done several dl's from mediafire and one of them gave me a trojan. :x Not a big fan.

This hair is beautiful!
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Jnick2326Jnick2326 Posts: 26
    edited September 2012
    When I try I try to download that hair it shows up as .rar file and wont show in my game. What am I doing wrong?