Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thank you thread

This thread started as a specific thank you thread to Azara67 but has changed to include everyone in the Gift Gathering section. A thank you to everyone for being so kind to one another.

Comments

• InvisibleLyndzInvisibleLyndz Posts: 3,861 Member
    edited September 2012
    I would suggest you link to her my page and studio for easy access! ;)

This is very kind of you to do, I shall go and rec their studio now! ^-^
  • MandylcdMandylcd Posts: 1,713 Member
    edited September 2012
    I tried but something is going on with some My Pages-I will try later on to see if it's fixed.
    edited September 2012
    Mandylcd wrote:
    I tried but something is going on with some My Pages-I will try later on to see if it's fixed.

Oooh that happened to me earlier! It's fixed for me now thankfully, so here are the links:

Studio:

http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?persona=azara67&sortOrder=desc&action=&sortField=created_at&assetType=all&position=0&index=1

Mypage:

http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/azara67

:mrgreen:
    edited September 2012
    Thank you so much, InvisibleLyndz! I can't get to anyone's My Page right now, including my own. Thank you so much for providing the link!!
    edited September 2012
    You're welcome! Have fun :lol:
  • KarrterrKarrterr Posts: 1,329 Member
    edited September 2012
    I gave her some recs also to help you guys out to show her appreciation since she does not have a wishlist.
    edited September 2012
    Need to bring this thread back to life...

Thank you Karrterr!! Much appreciated!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • SikSouthernTinkSikSouthernTink Posts: 1,683 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I totally wrecked her studio with Recommendations in your honor! XD
  • crimzonstainheartcrimzonstainheart Posts: 1,682 New Member
    edited September 2012
    me too, her studio is pinked and rec'd... plus sent her a gift in game. i hope she got it... if she checks her sims mailbox... :twisted:
    edited September 2012
    Thank you so much SikSouthernTink and crimzonstainheart!!! I really appreciate that you responded and got her studio as well as keeping this thread going!! Thank you!!
  • SandySimSandySim Posts: 2,523 Member
    edited September 2012
    Oooh look at all the pretty, pretty Sims! Hope they survive my wRECking ball :twisted: :lol:
    edited September 2012
    not before my ninja teddy bears get you first!!! mwahahahahaha!!! :twisted: :twisted: your studio has been pinked!
    edited September 2012
    Mandylcd wrote:
    Thank you so much SikSouthernTink and crimzonstainheart!!! I really appreciate that you responded and got her studio as well as keeping this thread going!! Thank you!!

your welcome... its pay back for dropping worlds on me, i had two recoverys, one on a distant planet, and another on a sunny beach.
    edited September 2012
    Exactly-she has done this for so many people and I think she needs to be honored for her selfless thoughtfulness!
    edited September 2012
    Good evening
  • azara67azara67 Posts: 864 Member
    edited September 2012
    Mandy.....what are you doing? lol! No fair! I can't get back at you for this! You don't have a Wishlist.. :lol:
    edited September 2012
    Ok.
    edited September 2012
    But seriously hun, you give me too much credit. You and everyone else has been just as amazingly generous and kind. I am just a tiny part of this awesome community. Everyone of us is striving for the same goal...to share with each other and friendship.

Don't get me wrong. I am honored and touched by your kind gesture. I can not thank you enough. But I really feel credit all goes to this community that is pulling together to make this forum the wonderful place that it is for us all.

I love ya hun for this but please, give yourself and everyone as much recognition. :D

*gives great big, big hugz* :mrgreen:
    edited September 2012
    Mandy, I love ya hun :D Thank you for being such a kind and wonderful person. You're a sweetheart...*gives hugz and kisses* :mrgreen: