Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Order on Origin cancelled

This is the first time I post something on the forum's so I guess you can say I'm a newbie? :lol: anyway's I had pre-ordered the Supernatural game on origin & the status of that it was still in the order in process...however I checked it again & it was cancelled so I talked to one of the people on live help & they said it was because my bank didn't send them the money?...that's interesting but I checked my account IN CASE by chance if I was low on fund's, but no I'm ok on my bank acct >>" so who know's -shrugs- oh well...I'll get it on Tuesday though even if it's not the LE one :P

(p.s) if those who have order's still in the process perhaps just keep eye out on your order's & don't end up like me :)
Still waiting for Toddlers...

Comments

• 4thefunofit44thefunofit4 Posts: 3,032 Member
    edited August 2012
    Sorry to hear that. I had to cancel my pre order cause the ea rep said the order was stuck in processing. He gave me the option to send it to higher ups but I cancelled and I'll just buy the digital download on sept 4th.
  • DruscyllaDruscylla Posts: 2,532 Member
    edited August 2012
    I'm not sure I'd trust the CS agent. Live chat has no idea what they are talking about. They told me the same thing over both my Late Night and Pets order. I called my bank and they said the money had already been released and then got my shipping confirmation after I received my game on release day. Always call them. Live chat is useless.
    meow_zpsa650c518.gif
  • SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    edited August 2012
    Perhaps I should of called them instead of do the live chat :oops:...but it's cancelled now, but for next time if I ever encounter another situation like this I'll do that instead.
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • DruscyllaDruscylla Posts: 2,532 Member
    edited August 2012
    Yeah they don't have good chat services. Its outsourced to who knows where and they don't seem to know what is going on. With my Late Night order they said they had charged my bank but said I had insufficient funds and I called my bank and found out that the money had been removed and then they kept charging me. They charged the same charge like 40 times. Luckily for me, USAA is more intelligent than EA's billing dept.
    meow_zpsa650c518.gif
  • AZcokeacolaAZcokeacola Posts: 589 Member
    edited August 2012
    I was told that after a double charge. Then the order was canceled and sent to fraud. After talking on phone to them, it got straighten out.
    my credit card name and log in name didnt match
    this was 5 orders later for my kids get EA games too
    why it took 5 orders for them to get things so called right
    makes me wonder