Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Creations by Glenkarri. .... CLIFFSIDE Sunset Valley Modern... P 47

Comments

• GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited April 2013
    Thanks Will :mrgreen:
    edited April 2013
    My latest request Via DNA was for an empty shell of a home on a 25x25 lot. So here is

ELLWOOD

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7198695

This could be a lot of fun for Simmers out there in Simland to have in their Game and do their own decorating and landscaping, maybe place the home on a bigger lot. It is 3 bedroom and two bathroom with a fireplace and a single garage.

Screenshot-17x_zps203a129d.jpg
    Rear of the home
    Screenshot-12x_zps3f379d79.jpg
    Side on, showing garage at rear
    Screenshot-16x_zps7ba7bbdd.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    edited April 2013
    Many Simmers will really enjoy furnishing this build to suit their Sim family's needs and interests and likes. I think that there will be quite a variety of Sims stories and lives that will be lived out in this home. Great designing and building of this house. It looks great ! :)
  • KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
    edited April 2013
    Lovely build Vicki - but then again - when AREN'T your builds lovely??!!! LOL!!

Have rec'd & downloaded - will actually enjoy furnishing this one for my lovely little Teneriffe Island! Going to place her on a 30 x 30 for just that little bit extra yard space :)

xx *hugs* xx
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited April 2013
    This is a beautiful shell and I'm sure it will be in many worlds after today. You've inspired many new decorating and landscaping adventures I am sure. :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited April 2013
    What a beautiful shell! :D I love the exterior. Great architecture. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited April 2013
    Great home to go in to and make it your own! Great bones!

Recd! T
    edited April 2013
    Thanks everyone for popping by with kind words to make my day. I am glad you like Ellwood and will enjoy doing with it whatever you wish.

Have fun Kaz :mrgreen:, tickled to see a Glenkarri going into your lovely Island. I must pop into that Island soon for a game. I am fiddling with Poggio again, and naturally it has a chicken run in the yard, yahooooooo.(Thanks to dear Taryn) :wink: The Vineyard idea fizzled a bit as I could see a Sim family spending their whole lives in the grapevines, so Poggio is growing into a kind of farm. Lots of fun as I can use anything I want, I am in love with the Blue Lupins from Aurora Skies?? for the garden.
    Catch up again, soon watch this space............ :shock:
  • HARLEY2HARLEY2 Posts: 307 Member
    edited April 2013
    Hi sweetie, good to see you are going along so wonderfully well, i am so proud of you and your builds are just wonderful, i have rec'd as usual and it seems that now you are up there with the building gods there is no stopping you.. That my dearest pal is wonderful.
    I am building again, after a break, I've been playing for a while which has been just wonderful, to enjoy the game. Now thou i have a great idea for my new build and i will be finished soon... any way, cant wait for the chickens, i wonder what the evil chicken does... lots of love and lots of rec'd s, keep up the wonderful work.. xxxx PS i am one of your biggest fans.. lol...
    edited April 2013
    :D H2, HUGE HELLO so glad you popped by. So glad to hear you are back creating again, I need to see another amazing build from you, so I'll be watching your Thread and Page closely. Hope all is well with everything as it is here.

PS Fatty sends her love and says she'll be slimming by the end of the week, she (and me) hope :lol::lol:
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited April 2013
    Glenkarri this is a wonderful Family Home, I love your choice of colours and the mix of brick and rock of the exterior. :D Rec'd of course. Hugs Folly
  • nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited April 2013
    Glenkarri, the new house is gorgeous! My simmies are working hard to go live there!
    However I have found some CC attached to this build. It is a counter with two halves. I found it today and using custard I tracked it down to this build. Just thought notify you in case you didn't know :mrgreen:
    edited April 2013
    My goodness, how did that CC get in there as I don't even have any in my Game now and certainly did not put anything in the basic kitchen or bathrooms. Most peculiar, thanks for letting me know Nerdy, I'll run this past my Teammates and see what they think as all My Games are very clean or so I thought. Glad you are enjoying the home :D
  • nerdy3000nerdy3000 Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited April 2013
    Hmm... very peculiar then. Maybe you downloaded something else that had some CC attached and the CC attached itself to yours?

Edit: I seem to be messing up all my spelling today
    edited April 2013
    Oh dear, I must thank you so much Nerdy for drawing my attention to this unwanted CC in Ellwood. It turns out it is a well known STICKY piece of CC that attaches itself to anything in your Game and can be so easily brought in by sheer accident. It will attach to Sims as well. Known as Arezzos Bathroom Counter left. I am now in the process of cleaning up Ellwood, Casa Bella and La Fleur as all managed to collect this thing unbeknowns to myself.

I sincerely apologise to all out there for this incident. I have reinstalled Custard and will be checking everything I upload from now on. Anyone that has either of these three builds needs to clean them out and also clean out their Game to delete this CC. I see quite a bit about it on The Exchange so it is a fairly common problem that has been
    about for some time.

I have taken the three builds out of My Studio and will reupload them when I know they are clean and will place new links at this time.

It is such a shame, the Counter is very pretty but CC just can't be trusted, so I do not use it in my builds anymore.

Again, my sincere apologies :cry::cry:
    edited April 2013
    OK Getting past the huge Kerfuffle caused with THAT STICKY counter.

This new one has been checked with Custard

SANDHURST ... BIRTHDAY DREAMS
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7192458

Another DNA request. This was a build for a birthday wish by the Requester.
    Three stories, a charming garden, pool and BBQ outside. A large 2 car garage, with bikes for the family, bathroom, laundry and a spare room for whatever.

First floor......... Warming fire, sitting/dining room, access to outside deck and eating, modern kitchen, general bathroom and a Master Bedroom with adjoining bathroom and a private deck area.

Second floor .......... Warming fire again, two bunk beds for the kids, stacks of room for the kids, TV area, not overly decorated for your own choice

AND ... go up once more

Another room..only small but useable, for whatever.......... enjoy

Screenshot-2x_zps8763e48e.jpg
    Screenshot-7x_zpsfce2f00a.jpg
    Screenshot-9x_zpse8f12d68.jpg
    Screenshot-11x_zps8009c335.jpg
    Screenshot-12x_zps1a77eef1.jpg
    Screenshot-13x_zpsffe47870.jpg
    Screenshot-14x_zpsdd88a7ed.jpg
    Screenshot-15x_zpsf7653594.jpg
    Screenshot-18x_zps0e93b489.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    edited April 2013
    Great designing of this very nice home. :) Great outdoor living and pool area. The modern kitchen looks good. Very nice peach shade of colour that you used for the blinds in the living/dining room. A great home!
    edited April 2013
    Nice home Glenkarri! :D I love the deck areas and the pool area. Inside, that double bedroom looks so pretty. Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited April 2013
    Awesome! Love that exterior, the colors and the brick/siding together. Along with all the levels of decks and such all around! Rec'd for sure! :D
    edited April 2013
    :D I have gone to the dogs literally with

LILLI MYERS STANDFAST
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7195286
    Adorable, genius, loyal, water loving Australian Blue Heeler/Labrador cross with a bit of Aussie Black and Tan Kelpie thrown in ... as a puppy and

LittleLilli_zps9742e11a.png

As an Adult
    http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee461/glenkarricreate/LilliAdult_zps29c2e515.png

LilliAdult_zps29c2e515.png

A DNA request for CaS8908
  • will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited April 2013
    *Whistles* ^__^

Looking good Glenkarri! The Sandhurst looks wonderful and the two dogs are very cute together. Rec'd!

~Will
  • HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for unsticking the sticky counter Vicki!! :thumbup: ... must admit I never noticed anything askew with Bella Casa ... well done Nerdy!! :thumbup:

Your newest creations are fabulous as always!! Lilli is just gorgeous as puppy and adult and The Sandhurst could not have been a better Birthday Dream come true!! :D
    edited April 2013
    What a cute dog! *Yanti melts* :D Left a recommendation. :thumbup:
    edited April 2013
    A request for a Medieval Castle. Will I go for the Fairytale, with it's Spires and grandeur or really go Medieval, Knights of the Round table stuff. That's exactly what I felt my Requester, via DNA, was looking for so I present

CASTLE OF RAR

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7209009

Screenshot-55x_zps7a10e3fa.jpg

Screenshot-62x_zps1e802e73.jpg

Screenshot-63x_zpse8522255.jpg

Screenshot-83xx_zps186e0d2f.png

Screenshot-94x_zpsffa7b94d.jpg

Screenshot-95x_zps6eaa63a1.jpg

The build needs the Store content listed for the authentic touch. Could be a real challenge to keep this one in the Dark Ages, the basics are there, have fun :mrgreen:

NOTE: Bedrooms are not furnished in accordance to Requester's wishes