Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Creations by Glenkarri. .... CLIFFSIDE Sunset Valley Modern... P 47

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited April 2013
    Great designing of this Medieval castle , it looks great! :) The landscaping looks so good! Great ponds, and waterfalls, and the way you have done the plants, tress, rocks, it all looks good!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited April 2013
    This is delightful! :D Love your castle! Such an atmospheric build! Love the design and the landscaping. The water feature surrounding the castle looks great! Loving the medieval ambiance! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited April 2013
    This is so Perfect! The landscaping is wonderful and the build is so Authentic! Got ya Rec'd! :D
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited April 2013
    Gorgeous work with your Castle - it can be a fortress too with these massive looking walls! It's surely a safe place to hide when the things turn dangerous outside. :D
    LOVE the landscaping!!
    already rec'd
    *hugs*
  • Options
    HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member
    edited April 2013
    Absolutely love your castle :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: ... I think you have made the right decision not to build a fancy medieval one!! ... I can just see the Knights of the Square Table tossing the chicken bones over their shoulders!! :wink:

Your landscaping skills are superb too ... a definite rec from me!!! :D
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited April 2013
    Thanks so much for your visit and comments everyone. It is so appreciated. I thoroughly enjoyed building that Castle and one day will have a go at a Fairytale one, especially now that Tutor of Tudors is available. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    WildeatheartWildeatheart Posts: 1,785 Member
    edited April 2013
    What a lovely castle! :D I like the colour of the walls, and the landscaping makes it interesting to look at! :wink: In particular, I really love the waterfall! :mrgreen:

Rec'd! :thumbup:
    tumblr_static_b95t53zz25sskgcso8s48cksw.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Thanks again to all that visit here and leave their kind comments. It is very inspiring to me. :D

I have just finished a large home for a DNA Request. So I present with pleasure

WILLOW TREE CROSSING
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7229617

This is a large home. Very Country in style, with the wrap around Porch and Gazebo. The grounds offer a pool area with hot tub, BBQ facilities on the deck, bee hives, chicken coop, a big sandy area for kids of all ages and a soccer net for some practice.

Inside is airy and light. The Country style kitchen and breakfast nook drift into a huge family room with a fireplace and a small TV viewing area. Through to a wonderful sitting room and lounge area all with access to the outside deck. A formal dining room and bar for Guests, a skills room and a Gym/Nectar making room, ties the downstairs area together nicely. The attached 2 car garage and laundry offers more space. Upstairs via a small landing we have the bedrooms, all 7 of them.......and of course, plenty of bathrooms to suit.

Screenshot-67-3_zps2ac04900.jpg

Screenshot-8x_zps8e9359c6.jpg

Screenshot-4x_zps3f72a713.jpg

Screenshot-72x_zps6bcde403.jpg

Screenshot-10x_zpsfeb45c09.jpg

Screenshot-32x_zpsa57dafc5.jpg

Screenshot-14x_zps9d302542.jpg

Screenshot-24x_zps5dc8a521.jpg

Screenshot-31x_zps52473f64.jpg

Screenshot-30x_zpsf17e378b.jpg

Screenshot-43x_zps69f3c181.jpg

Screenshot-39x_zpsb5c6ad78.jpg

Screenshot-37x_zpsaffeb3a1.jpg

Screenshot-60x_zps33de7cf0.jpg

Screenshot-61x_zpsb7377160.jpg

Screenshot-54x_zps436931b8.jpg

Screenshot-49x_zps10f915eb.jpg

Screenshot-52x_zpscb7ae5ce.jpg

Screenshot-46x_zpsd96fba8c.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited April 2013
    What a charming country house! :D I love it! Lovely architecture and I love the garden. The pool, the veggie patch, the playground, the chicken coop - everything looks wonderful! Inside, I love that kitchen and the living room. A BIG recommendation from me. Well done Glenkarri! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited April 2013
    Your home is very nice! :) The sitting areas in your last 2 photos are so lovely, feeling very sunny and light -coming -in feel with them being window nooks. Very nice colours and patterns you have used there, and all throughout the house. The boys cloud themed bedroom is great, and it looks good how you have done the wall pattern in the girls bedroom and then have the picture on the wall and the pattern/picture merge together and make a nice look as a whole. The columns and curtains in the living room look great how you have coloured and placed them! Lovely shade of watermelon you used in the dining room and I can imagine the Sims enjoying listening to the stereo there whilst eating. Many things to do outside whether to play, or garden, or get produce or swim! Great designing of the build!
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited April 2013
    Oh my goodness, your castle looks amazing!! That landscaping is breath-taking!
    Willow Tree crossing is beautiful too. Love the colours :-)
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member
    edited April 2013
    Vicki, you've done it again ... and created an absolutely stunning home!!! :shock:

In- and exterior are superbly executed, love the choice of colours and patterns! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Such a shame we can only recommend once! x
  • Options
    DippyDesignsDippyDesigns Posts: 1,809 Member
    edited April 2013
    I saw the Willow Tree Crossing on the exchange earlier and when I noticed your showcase I just had to tell you how much I liked it and that I rec'd it! I also wanted to peek at your creations! The Castle Rar is awesome :mrgreen:
    My Origin ID is DippyDesigns

DIPPY DOODLE on Facebook

644362_1491605541100631_1472781576571833276_n.jpg?oh=c0019c8ce2de98a0158c1aba60509bc8&oe=57C1A708

• Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited April 2013
    What a beautiful family home!

Rec'd!

T
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited April 2013
    Beautiful name and great design! Rec'd for sure! :D :thumbup:

Yay for another matchy matchy beige lover! :P :D
  • Options
    Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    edited April 2013
    Wow - Willow Crossing is lovely, I really like the natural landscaping and the interiors are so well put together, I have left you a rec :thumbup:
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    yanti68 wrote:
    What a charming country house! :D I love it! Lovely architecture and I love the garden. The pool, the veggie patch, the playground, the chicken coop - everything looks wonderful! Inside, I love that kitchen and the living room. A BIG recommendation from me. Well done Glenkarri! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Hi Yanti, Thank you so much. lovely to hear from you. So pleased you like the build :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Your home is very nice! :) The sitting areas in your last 2 photos are so lovely, feeling very sunny and light -coming -in feel with them being window nooks. Very nice colours and patterns you have used there, and all throughout the house. The boys cloud themed bedroom is great, and it looks good how you have done the wall pattern in the girls bedroom and then have the picture on the wall and the pattern/picture merge together and make a nice look as a whole. The columns and curtains in the living room look great how you have coloured and placed them! Lovely shade of watermelon you used in the dining room and I can imagine the Sims enjoying listening to the stereo there whilst eating. Many things to do outside whether to play, or garden, or get produce or swim! Great designing of the build!

Hi Rosemow, So lovely to have you pop by. I did have lots of fun with the colours in this one. Once I saw the little flying planes I just knew what the little boy's room needed on the walls :lol: I do hope you are keeping well hugs xx
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    GreenCats wrote:
    Oh my goodness, your castle looks amazing!! That landscaping is breath-taking!
    Willow Tree crossing is beautiful too. Love the colours :-)

Thank you so much GreenCats, I thoroughly enjoy landscaping being a Gardener and a lover of the Natural World, it is a fun part of the build for me. I am an avid fan of your work too, hope all is well take care :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Hidehi wrote:
    Vicki, you've done it again ... and created an absolutely stunning home!!! :shock:

In- and exterior are superbly executed, love the choice of colours and patterns! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Such a shame we can only recommend once! x

Hidehi, :D You always make me smile, so glad you popped in and brightened my day. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I saw the Willow Tree Crossing on the exchange earlier and when I noticed your showcase I just had to tell you how much I liked it and that I rec'd it! I also wanted to peek at your creations! The Castle Rar is awesome :mrgreen:

Hi Dippy, I am so thrilled to meet you here and glad you found my Thread. It is such fun to share our works isn't it. Enjoy your visit and hoping you'll be back :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    What a beautiful family home!

Rec'd!

T

TTW, Thank you so much, I kept thinking of you through this one as you inspired me to have a go at that little landing between floor one and two. It worked and was a lot of fun and adds that touch of class doesn't it. Take care :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    romagi1 wrote:
    Beautiful name and great design! Rec'd for sure! :D :thumbup:

Yay for another matchy matchy beige lover! :P :D

:lol: Hi Beige person......not a lot of beige in this one, but you notice the cream stepped in heaps, can't help myself. Thanks for the visit :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Wow - Willow Crossing is lovely, I really like the natural landscaping and the interiors are so well put together, I have left you a rec :thumbup:

Lovely to meet you Faith, I am so pleased you popped in to leave me a kind comment and it is lovely to see that you enjoyed my build, take care :mrgreen:
  • Options
    will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited April 2013
    *Whistles*

Lookin' good Glenkarri! Definitely my style of home! Just great work on this one, I like the name too! :D

Rec'd and Faved! :thumbup:

~Will