I've started having the issue where you see zombies during the day and not during the full moon. I had three spawn a few hours apart during the day on my home lot.
I also have the problem where your lunar cycle resets to 2 days before full moon everytime you load up the game. I'm suspecting the two bugs are connected because the zombie problem didn't show up till after I saved and quit during a full moon. When I loaded that save up again it was of course 2 days before full moon.
The zombies that spawn can be cured using the supernatural control cheat on the mailbox or using a cure potion.
1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods ? Yes I use both.
2. If you are using mods, are you using any of the 'big ones' like Awesome Mod or Twallan’s mods I use Twallan's Master Controller, Error Trap, Overwatch, Register, and Traveler.
3. If you're not using mod, did you never use them or did you take them out for the EP (as you are supposed to do) I took them out when patching and only put them back when updated versions were released.
4. Did you update the mods you put back with a compatible version ? Yes
5. Do you have Supernatural or just the Patch ? Supernatural
6. Which Patch Level are you at ? 1.38
7. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones ? New game
8. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ? New/Pre-Made
9. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ? Moonlight Falls
10. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) Windows 7
11. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game. Amazon download.
I saw that the ghost hunter profession seems to be broken but im not sure if my particular issue was reported so i will go ahead and say it here.
Im running a game with out any CC in it but i did have my mods in though i removed them all for the update and the update went well.
They are all updated Twallen mods.
When my ghost hunter gets the opportunity to investigate an issue at the town hall, she goes in and the time passes but when she comes out it doesn't count as complete and more over it replays the chime for completing an opportunity over and over again, the only way to stop it i found is to reset the whole town with MC .
Any way just thought i'd throw out what was happening to me in case no one's had that exact error.
:waves to Crin:
Since the latest patch marriage has gone wrong. No option to move in new spouse.