Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Registration Rewards keep getting smaller and smaller...

Why?

Let's rewind:
-For registering The Sims 3 base game you get 1000 SP
-For registering The Sims 3 World Adventures you get 1000 SP AND 15 items
-For registering The Sims 3 Ambitions you get 13 items (no SPs from now on)
-For registering The Sims 3 Late Night you get 5 items
-For registering The Sims 3 Generations you get 3 items
-For registering The Sims 3 Pets you get 2 items
-For registering The Sims 3 Showtime you get 1 item

I wonder if we're getting any registration rewards with Supernatural...

Comments

• murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited August 2012
    Iwanalogin wrote:
    Why?

Let's rewind:
    -For registering The Sims 3 base game you get 1000 SP
    -For registering The Sims 3 World Adventures you get 1000 SP AND 15 items
    -For registering The Sims 3 Ambitions you get 13 items (no SPs from now on)
    -For registering The Sims 3 Late Night you get 5 items
    -For registering The Sims 3 Generations you get 3 items
    -For registering The Sims 3 Pets you get 2 items
    -For registering The Sims 3 Showtime you get 1 item

I wonder if we're getting any registration rewards with Supernatural...

3...2...1... Wow, EA :roll: :lol: That's why I didn't even bother registering Late Night. :roll: A bug in the website's system recently made EA register it FOR me (which is wild) but if they hadn't gone haywire that game would have never gotten registerd, because you're right: the 'rewards' after AMB sucked rotten eggs. :thumbdown: I literally said Ew. Never again. What the heck kind of 'incentive' does EA think they're 'giving' people? :XD:

(You forgot that for registering the base game you got 1000SP AND Riverview btw ;) )
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    edited August 2012
    Oh well, I don't really care as they were all pretty rubbish anyway (except for the free simpoints). The best things in the whole of the registration rewards were the male cardi we got for Gen and the little Eiffel tower for WA.

Edit: Oops, and Riverview, of course. That hood is one of my faves, don't know how I could forget that!
  • MrHawkMrHawk Posts: 4,345 Member
    edited August 2012
    For registering Supernatural you will receive a code to download an e-card of Katy Perry shooting a llama out of her bra...then a bill for $10.
  • anoela1336anoela1336 Posts: 4,207 New Member
    edited August 2012
    MrHawk wrote:
    For registering Supernatural you will receive a code to download an e-card of Katy Perry shooting a llama out of her bra...then a bill for $10.

:lol:
  • brittanyleahbrittanyleah Posts: 1,919 Member
    edited August 2012
    anoela1336 wrote:
    MrHawk wrote:

:lol:

Lmao!
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited August 2012
    MrHawk wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    edited August 2012
    MrHawk wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    dang it I was drinking the water that is now covering my computer screen
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
    edited August 2012
    SORRY! *laps up water*
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited August 2012
    Does anyone know if we'll be getting anything other than the plants v zombies items (which are only available with the LE)?
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
    edited August 2012
    Not sure. If anything, it will be loaded with the releases for the 6th.
  • Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited August 2012
    I wouldn't be surprised if we get virtual "pat on the back" from EA for purchasing ep.
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited August 2012
    I know if you've pre-ordered from Origin you also get the Plants Versus Zombies decor, clothing, and hair/hat set. But they have not yet mentioned the registration thing.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    edited August 2012
    I didn't really care for the zombie decor pack--not enough to go for a digital download rather than a physical disk. I always prefer to get a disk. For Sims Medieval Pirates & Nobles, the reward for the digital download was enough for me to actually go for it, but this zombie decor pack is nothing special and I could care less.

But yes, I agree about the registration incentives. They've been getting worse and worse all the time, and it's a total let down!!
    OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • iPatrickediPatricked Posts: 260 Member
    edited August 2012
    EA want you to buy the most expensive version of their game, or at least pre-order it. Otherwise, no freebies for you!
  • murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited August 2012
    MrHawk wrote:

:shock: OMG I THOUGHT YOU WERE SERIOUS!!!! :XD: LMAO!!! :lol: Then I saw the bit about the llama breasts and I calmed down. :XD: I was about to CUSS EA out! :lol:
  • chrang7520chrang7520 Posts: 407 Member
    edited August 2012
    MrHawk wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol:

I was just thinking about how a lot off the registration awards have not been very good. I was hoping I could pre-order SN and get a free stuff pack, but that pre-order incentive was gone too :(
    edited August 2012
    murfeel wrote:
    MrHawk wrote:

:shock: OMG I THOUGHT YOU WERE SERIOUS!!!! :XD: LMAO!!! :lol: Then I saw the bit about the llama breasts and I calmed down. :XD: I was about to CUSS EA out! :lol:

Gurrrl I'm always serious *flips hayr* :lol:
  • IwanaloginIwanalogin Posts: 300 Member
    edited August 2012
    @MrHawk: Hahahah :D .... Well, that wouldn't surprise me.
  • redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,050 Member
    edited August 2012
    The registration code for Supernatural will be a soundbite of Porky Pig saying "Thats All Folks"
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • mnevin25mnevin25 Posts: 466 Member
    edited August 2012
    MrHawk wrote:

OM Gosh ROFLMAO :P :P :P :P :thumbup:
  • chasingAJchasingAJ Posts: 802 New Member
    edited August 2012
    MrHawk wrote:

This needs to go into some hall of fame. I really laughed at my screen and then felt really awkward for a minute there.

As for the rewards... I don't think I got the last one but I'm not sure.

I hope that SN gives me all the goosebumps that EPs used to and that I will be all filled with Simming joy and when I finally get that thing loaded and spend a few minutes giggling at the new loading screen I find a great big present from EA for registering. -- I'll probably get a game that crashes until the Seasons patch is released and some sort of decorative item that I don't care for. *sigh*
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,420 Member
    edited August 2012
    MrHawk wrote:

I'm joining the fan club. :lol::lol:
  • KaelKael Posts: 2,197 Member
    edited August 2012
    Anybody else realize that although the items we get have been decreasing...the actual design and usefulness has in fact gone UP?

I mean I can't tell you the last time I used any of the registration rewards before Generations...but I can tell you that I've used all of the ones since.

Call me crazy...but I'd much rather have 1-3 well-made items as opposed to 15 ishty items(*cough* Ambitions curly hair *cough*)
  • Sassable1Sassable1 Posts: 109 Member
    edited August 2012
    MrHawk wrote:

Actually, I believe I read somewhere that the llama out of her bra is actually a glitch and it should be a freezer bunny out of her skull.

Anyhoo - I'm sure it will be addressed with a patch, right? :wink:
    edited August 2012
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: