Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Well, that was strange.

My girl went to get the paper to read it, when some strange, classical type music started playing, then it faded out. It sounded really sad. I checked around my lot and there were no ghosts. What is the reason for it?

EDIT: typo

Comments

• SimCrazySimCrazy Posts: 9,908 Member
    edited July 2009
    It might have been your neighbors music
  • x0holly0xx0holly0x Posts: 412 New Member
    edited July 2009
    It wasn't becuase i have no neighbours, and it wasn't muffled, as if coming through the walls.
    edited July 2009
    bump. c:
  • JaxxieJaxxie Posts: 112 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Same thing has happened on my game multiple times. I'm not sure why it does that. So far, I've found no plausible reason. It's strange.
  • nbowers03nbowers03 Posts: 53 New Member
    edited July 2009
    i think its caused when a friendship level is decreased. i had one of my sims break up with his girlfriend and that same music was played
    edited July 2009
    I know. I was there like, 'oh crap, i think someones dead,' but i checked, all is well, everyone is alive.
    edited July 2009
    I would think that would be the answer, but my girl was just crying her eyes out with her boyfriend in her bubble, i thought he was dead, but he is alive, and they have not broken up.
  • vera_blakevera_blake Posts: 3,016 New Member
    edited July 2009
    x0holly0x wrote:
    I know. I was there like, 'oh crap, i think someones dead,' but i checked, all is well, everyone is alive.

If some 1 has died u hear a loud horror music thingy (usual party guest appears (black robe and schythe))
  • vera_blakevera_blake Posts: 3,016 New Member
    edited July 2009
    i think the music is magic gnomes
  • nicolebrittanyynicolebrittanyy Posts: 6,513 Member
    edited July 2009
    That music plays whenever my sim reads the newspaper and it says that somebody "moves out of town"