Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Idea for game

RASuggittRASuggitt Posts: 212 New Member
I think it would cool if there was more than 4 save slots in the game because that just does not give me enough room for all my people. My sister and I both play the game which only means two save slots each. One for Sunset Valley and one for Riverview so I think it would be cool if there was the option to have more save slots.
I also think it would be cool if you could turn on story progression but choose certain houses that will not leave the neighborhood (kind of like a "do not delete this family" button)
Just a though though.

Comments

• Options
    thetxsvxnthetxsvxn Posts: 108 Member
    edited June 2009
    Freezing story progresson on certain houses would be useful in case you do run out of the save slots, or if you don't want a particular family to age while you are playing with another one. I agree about more save slots, we have three players in our family so four save slots cuts it tight.
  • Options
    never2friskynever2frisky Posts: 56 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I have to agree. Even though it's only my son and I that play it, I remember my best friends daughters all coming over to my place and creating saved games in their own neighbourhoods. They were so excited to have their own area.

That's a very valid suggestion, one I hope they will look at.