Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

yoda65's builds corner - Update 🐸🐸🐸🐸 camp!

124...Next

Comments

• KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited October 2012
    I love this lot Yoda! Such wonderful colors and patterns, simply gorgeous. I've been working on adding a couple of vardos to the community lot that has the fortune teller rabbit hole in Midnight Falls. Thought it'd be fun to make it more like a camp so maybe sims will hang out there. We shall see. ^_^
  • yoda65yoda65 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited October 2012
    KLorelei wrote:
    I love this lot Yoda! Such wonderful colors and patterns, simply gorgeous. I've been working on adding a couple of vardos to the community lot that has the fortune teller rabbit hole in Midnight Falls. Thought it'd be fun to make it more like a camp so maybe sims will hang out there. We shall see. ^_^
    Thanks KLorelei! it was my first idea, I've been working on the community lot that has the fortune teller rabbit hole in Midnight Falls too.
    Then I made a Residential lot with it. I think I will upload this community lot with vardos in different colors…
    In game, lot of Sims like hang out there, I saw them when my fortune teller goes to work.

But for now I fall in love with your Pendle Witch Cottage and I can stop playing my family in this stunning house! ^__^
    27-11-2015_185647_zpsyfowoxwm.png
    Gallery link - I wish Toddlers, Weather, Pets… in Sims 4