Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

September Flash Mob - Target: Joolster!

Comments

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited September 2012
    it must be 8 some where..... havn't we started? havn't Australia started... have we no one from Australia

I got just over 4 hours to go....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Do our victem have SN.... thinking about sending SN gifts...... :lol: new option for mobsters.....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    aricarai wrote:
    When is the exact time on the 8th that we gift?

8pm in your time zone so that the target is hit throughout the day :D

Thank you :) I hope there are at least a couple items left for me to hit by the time it's 8 here! lol.

I promise to just take 1 or 2 items.... anybody know if victem is updated or got SN..... that way I can send all to days ingame gifts that way..... or some of them... but :lol: imgane the face if we all send 1 ingame gift!!!!
  • Options
    301001301001 Posts: 2,297 Member
    edited September 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    aricarai wrote:

Thank you :) I hope there are at least a couple items left for me to hit by the time it's 8 here! lol.

I promise to just take 1 or 2 items.... anybody know if victem is updated or got SN..... that way I can send all to days ingame gifts that way..... or some of them... but :lol: imgane the face if we all send 1 ingame gift!!!!

That is a good idea! :D
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited September 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    aricarai wrote:

I don't think the victim has updated or has SN as they are away from the forums at the moment. An even bigger surprise will be coming their way when they return :twisted: :twisted:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    aricarai wrote:
    anettesb wrote:
    aricarai wrote:

I don't think the victim has updated or has SN as they are away from the forums at the moment. An even bigger surprise will be coming their way when they return :twisted: :twisted:

yea but do we think they update when they get home....?

I got gifts send last week and they where waiting for me when I updated 2 days ago.... so any gift we send victem will get sooner or later :twisted:
  • Options
    ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited September 2012
    I got my gifting gun loaded...got 10 hours to go... :lol: :twisted:

My time zone is usually just about one of the last ones...save something for me to do!! 8) :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Happy Saturday, Mobsters! Everyone have a great day!! 8)
  • Options
    ShinrikyoShinrikyo Posts: 2,142 Member
    edited September 2012
    I got up late :lol: But I am totally going to go and destroy this person with gifts and such right now! :D
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    ohhh I have to wait until 8pm..I guess I better hold my horses! :(
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    My co-hostess should be here shortly to announce who it is and then Australia and NZ Simmers can start their assault.

I've got about 3.5 hours to go! :twisted: :twisted:

How long is the wait for the rest of you?
  • Options
    janeDoe001janeDoe001 Posts: 1,159 Member
    edited September 2012
    I must say, the target must be famous and worried for their wishlists right now... if not for the fact that they didn't know it was them.

Good Luck.

jD001
    Pokety Poke Poke :D

• Options
    edited September 2012
    aricarai wrote:
    My co-hostess should be here shortly to announce who it is and then Australia and NZ Simmers can start their assault.

I've got about 3.5 hours to go! :twisted: :twisted:

How long is the wait for the rest of you?
    Well I only got up about 2 hours ago... :lol:

It's almost 11 am here.. I have to wait ALLLL day... phooey!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    2 hours 10 minuts... I think the New Zeland simmers have already atacked...... as it is already the 9 of september there.....
  • Options
    MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    edited September 2012
    11 hours to go here

...... :? and I think the site just went wonky :?
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • Options
    geminiagregeminiagre Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited September 2012
    Signing up too :) I've been informed who the victim is by the way. I can hit in 50 mins from now, but there is high chance I won't be able too, so i'll hit sometime later tonight...or i could go a bit earlier if you want and hit now.
    Small question since this is my first time here, do I tell the victim that they have been flash mobbed? or should i keep it secret until a certain time?
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    geminiagre wrote:
    Signing up too :) I've been informed who the victim is by the way. I can hit in 50 mins from now, but there is high chance I won't be able too, so i'll hit sometime later tonight...or i could go a bit earlier if you want and hit now.
    Small question since this is my first time here, do I tell the victim that they have been flash mobbed? or should i keep it secret until a certain time?

Hi! Welcome to the Mob! :) Yep, when you hit at 8pm in your time zone - let the target know that they're being flash mobbed! :D
  • Options
    geminiagregeminiagre Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited September 2012
    thank you..:)
    My fiance in on his way, and he will behere any minute now so i won't be able to hit on time, could i hit now instead? It's 7:70pm here

ETA 7:20 not 7:70 lol

ETA2: the site is acting up though :( not loading any WLs or avis :(

ETA3:Darn Fiancer is here :( so i'll hit later when he goes to bed :P hopefully the site will be fixed till then. by the way victim is away till the 13th
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    geminiagre wrote:
    thank you..:)
    My fiance in on his way, and he will behere any minute now so i won't be able to hit on time, could i hit now instead? It's 7:70pm here

ETA 7:20 not 7:70 lol

ETA2: the site is acting up though :( not loading any WLs or avis :(

ETA3:Darn Fiancer is here :( so i'll hit later when he goes to bed :P hopefully the site will be fixed till then. by the way victim is away till the 13th

Yep, so even bigger surprise for when they return! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    1 hour
  • Options
    InvisibleLyndzInvisibleLyndz Posts: 3,861 Member
    edited September 2012
    I'm having a problem with mine... :cry::cry:

I just emailed Msred to see if she can help me with it as I'm useless with Custard!

Hopefully it can be fixed in time!
  • Options
    SikSouthernTinkSikSouthernTink Posts: 1,683 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I need to reload my SP weapon... XD

I have been gifting like crazy lately. Yeah, it's an addiction lol :roll:
  • Options
    edited September 2012

I know how that is - but lucky, I was able to keep some points set aside of this :D
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    aricarai wrote:

I know how that is - but lucky, I was able to keep some points set aside of this :D

it is a dangerus adiction.... but a fun one....

I need to have a grib.... I buy simpoints for monthes at a time.... so they need to last....
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I have done my mobbing....

victem not on my friend list so not sending ingame gifts.... but hope others will
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited September 2012
    I hope to have a mob hit later in the day, might not be on time as I haven't been feeling well and unable to sit at my desktop.

This one is a hard one, they are too talented for words, I might not have anything that can match up.
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.