Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is your avi your simself? :-)

Comments

• SilverulzSilverulz Posts: 1,165 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Silverulz wrote:
    Is your avi your simself? :-)

Ummm- yeah :roll:

FR, no
    it's the mother of my main sim
    Ooooo I really like that household but the ghosts always end up scaring me to much lolz

lmao..
    I so love Cornelia...it's the only reason I played that house..but now she liven with my Sim..
    Me too :D My guy sims always end up meeting and getting the wish to kiss her even when it actually try to make them not bump into each other. And visa-versa with gunther. It is quite cool but it can get kinda annoying. :|
    edited August 2012
    Silverulz wrote:
    Silverulz wrote:
    I started a topic like this a while ago. Um, no, mine isn't my Simself. I wish I looked that awesome ;)
    Sorry then. I checked in the search t see if anyone had made a thread like this before and it said no. I didnt steal the idea from you tho because I have also done this exact same thread near to when i joined this site.

lol same here :D

lol. No, you didn't steal it. I made mine MONTHS ago. It never caught on. Glad yours is :D
    Thanks :-) The one I made a while ago never caught on either.

lol. I just saw your siggy. Made me laugh.
    ha thanks :-) It's funny'cos it's ture :mrgreen: I love you siggy. I love apocalyptica! Although I don't look like it lol. When I see people and they say what kinda music I like they always are really suprised llolz 8)

EDIT: But my favorite band is my chemical romance btw :mrgreen:
  • LetterFromAThiefLetterFromAThief Posts: 2,971 Member
    edited August 2012
    Silverulz wrote:
    Silverulz wrote:
    Silverulz wrote:
    I started a topic like this a while ago. Um, no, mine isn't my Simself. I wish I looked that awesome ;)
    Sorry then. I checked in the search t see if anyone had made a thread like this before and it said no. I didnt steal the idea from you tho because I have also done this exact same thread near to when i joined this site.

lol. No, you didn't steal it. I made mine MONTHS ago. It never caught on. Glad yours is :D

ha thanks :-) It's funny'cos it's ture :mrgreen: I love you siggy. I love apocalyptica!

O.O You like Apocalyptica?!

*hugs* I'm sending you a friend request!(don't have to accept if you don't want to)

Edit-Mine is Nirvana, then CheVelle.........well, nowadays it's Three Days Grace. :D
  • Cate_0014Cate_0014 Posts: 765 New Member
    edited August 2012
    nopeee
    edited August 2012
    Silverulz wrote:
    Silverulz wrote:
    Silverulz wrote:

ha thanks :-) It's funny'cos it's ture :mrgreen: I love you siggy. I love apocalyptica!

*hugs* I'm sending you a friend request!(don't have to accept if you don't want to)
    *hugs back* lol. Dont worry :D I will accept. Any fan of Apocalyptica is a friend of mine on ts3 website :lol: lame joke i know lolz. I really love broken pieces :mrgreen: what is ur fave song from them
    edited August 2012
    ememzemmy wrote:
    I wish I had an avatar of my simself but I can't find any that look like me :(

In your game you can make your simself, upload it to the exchange, and when you go to choose your avatar you can choose to go to your creations and choose your simself to be your avatar :)
    I love your hair colour! It is sooo nice
    edited August 2012
    Silverulz wrote:
    Silverulz wrote:
    Silverulz wrote:
    Silverulz wrote:

*hugs back* lol. Dont worry :D I will accept. Any fan of Apocalyptica is a friend of mine on ts3 website :lol: lame joke i know lolz. I really love broken pieces :mrgreen: what is ur fave song from them

Yay! New friend! lol. Yeah, I'm lame too, it's all good :D

My favorite is the song from my sig "I Don't Care". I'm a huge Three Days Grace fan, am absolutely IN LOVE with Adam Gontier's voice, so it's only logical ;)
  • SimFanAJSimFanAJ Posts: 2,755 Member
    edited August 2012
    Wow, this is cool.. as I am a fan of Apocalyptica myself. My favorite song is "Not Strong Enough" ft. Brent Smith of Shinedown. 8)
    1stsiggy_zpsa76c2175.png
    edited August 2012
    SimFanAJ wrote:
    Wow, this is cool.. as I am a fan of Apocalyptica myself. My favorite song is "Not Strong Enough" ft. Brent Smith of Shinedown. 8)

*high five* I was going to send you a request, but we're already friends :D

I love that song too! So, three members of the "I Love Apocalyptica Club" so far. lol.
    edited August 2012
    Silverulz wrote:
    Silverulz wrote:
    Silverulz wrote:
    Silverulz wrote:

My favorite is the song from my sig "I Don't Care". I'm a huge Three Days Grace fan, am absolutely IN LOVE with Adam Gontier's voice, so it's only logical ;)
    haha lol. We were lame before lame was cool ;-
    )
    edited August 2012
    Silverulz wrote:
    Silverulz wrote:
    Silverulz wrote:
    Silverulz wrote:
    Silverulz wrote:

)

*high five* Oh yeah, we started this cool game ;)

hahahahhaah okay, that was seriously pushing the lame envelope...
    edited August 2012
    SimFanAJ wrote:
    Woo! *fist pump(lol i couldnt think of anything else :lol: )* I sent you a friend request :mrgreen:
    edited August 2012
    Silverulz wrote:
    Silverulz wrote:
    Silverulz wrote:
    Silverulz wrote:
    Silverulz wrote:

)

*high five* Oh yeah, we started this cool game ;)

hahahahhaah okay, that was seriously pushing the lame envelope...
    lol
  • Alley1997Alley1997 Posts: 453 New Member
    edited August 2012
    No, but it kind of does, except I have a rounder face. :)
    edited August 2012
    Alley1997 wrote:
    Your simsself looks really pretty :-) Your rlly gd at making sims btw lol. As you can tell at my avi :lol:
  • Alley1997Alley1997 Posts: 453 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Silverulz wrote:
    Alley1997 wrote:
    Your simsself looks really pretty :-) Your rlly gd at making sims btw lol. As you can tell at my avi :lol:
    Thanks! :mrgreen: I'm not that good at making sims :lol: I like your avi, she's very pretty. :)
    edited August 2012
    Nope, far from. : )

I've never uploaded my Sim-self... Because when I play "myself" my sim always lives such a sad and poor life... It makes me kind of sad... XD
    haha lol poor your simself :'-( Whatt happens to her?? Just wondering lol
    edited August 2012
    Alley1997 wrote:
    Silverulz wrote:
    Alley1997 wrote:
    Thanks! :mrgreen: I'm not that good at making sims :lol: I like your avi, she's very pretty. :)
    Thankyou :-) I like my avi except the nosse.. It is becuase I nearly always just click a random facial feture(i.e eyes, nose .ect) that looks good. I do like your sim tho :D I love the hairstyle with the choice of colour :mrgreen:
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    edited August 2012
    Well... Yes, and no. It's a prettier version of me, pretty much. lol.

I'd consider this one more accurate.
    OO2UdmJ.png
    edited August 2012
    barisaxy wrote:
    Well... Yes, and no. It's a prettier version of me, pretty much. lol.

I'd consider this one more accurate.
    ooo coolio :D
  • SimFanAJSimFanAJ Posts: 2,755 Member
    edited August 2012
    Silverulz wrote:
    SimFanAJ wrote:
    Woo! *fist pump(lol i couldnt think of anything else :lol: )* I sent you a friend request :mrgreen:

And accepted. 8)
    1stsiggy_zpsa76c2175.png
  • qnoftheamazonqnoftheamazon Posts: 643 Member
    edited August 2012
    No, I make sure to keep my simself in game. However, I do put pieces of my personality into my sims. :lol::lol: Here is a picture of my simself.

2uoq3wl.jpg
  • CoreyCanadianCoreyCanadian Posts: 5,701 Member
    edited August 2012
    Mine is :lol:

It's my simself in a bunny outfit :lol:
  • TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    edited August 2012
    Would have been if the camera had let me take a pic of the other end! :mrgreen:

No I have a passion for horses. I can't have them anymore due to disability but love them still and really miss them!!

Happy Simming!! :D
    edited August 2012
    No, I make sure to keep my simself in game. However, I do put pieces of my personality into my sims. :lol::lol: Here is a picture of my simself.

2uoq3wl.jpg
    Rocking the purple look :D