Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is your avi your simself? :-)

Comments

• sterrasimsterrasim Posts: 154 New Member
    edited August 2012
    My avi is loosely based on my Gramma in the 50s. I have 2 Sims on my page that are as close as I could get to me. Stella Bellas is before I cut and dyed my hair and Mabel Cody is after a hair makeover. I'm thinking of making a new one but I'm terrible at making actual people, though my cousin says I got our Grampa from the 50s pretty good.
  • turistas9turistas9 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited August 2012
    yea. mine is :) ..
  • SilverulzSilverulz Posts: 1,165 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Yup. I swear, I did a great job re-creating myself in sim form!

HA I WISH.

:lol:

oh and this was my 600th post, yaaaaaaay. :mrgreen:
    roflmfao. :mrgreen: happy 600th post!
    edited August 2012
    turistas9 wrote:
    yea. mine is :) ..
    lol. Ilove the colour orange
    edited August 2012
    Alistu wrote:
    Yep! Although, as my sig says, I don't usually look that grumpy.
    I'd feel odd having a Sim as my avatar that wasn't a version of me.
    It would be nice if we could choose which pose they get shown in though. Then I could actually smile.
    I know. Itt is kinda of a bummer about the posing posing thing :/
  • HappyGaylordHappyGaylord Posts: 319 Member
    edited August 2012
    Nope, far from. : )

I've never uploaded my Sim-self... Because when I play "myself" my sim always lives such a sad and poor life... It makes me kind of sad... XD
  • thalbalthalbal Posts: 462 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Toblie wrote:
    Nope.. wish i was that cute, but i do have a simself
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6080827
    headshot_large.jpg

Just my opinion but I think the sim you is prettier than the sim with blue hair.
  • cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    edited August 2012
    This is my Sim dog self. Her name is Chopper. She is a pit bull cross and the most lovable loyal dog I have ever owned. She is in my game but an elder. I don't think I could bear to watch her die of old age, so I will probably use Twallan's cheats to age her down.
  • DiamondkoolDiamondkool Posts: 4,481 Member
    edited August 2012
    Yup, it needs to be updating. I already have highlights dyed 5 months ago. It is blonde highlights. But I think I won't be using my simself as avatar for more than my current one. ;)
    7ef6931fe80152dcec309a30cbe73f13.png
    Click on my signature to access my tumblr blog!
  • LaudeLaude Posts: 640 Member
    edited August 2012
    Yes. But i never play with them.
    edited August 2012
    thalbal wrote:
    Toblie wrote:
    Nope.. wish i was that cute, but i do have a simself
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6080827
    headshot_large.jpg

Just my opinion but I think the sim you is prettier than the sim with blue hair.
    i agree :-)
    edited August 2012
    This is my Sim dog self. Her name is Chopper. She is a pit bull cross and the most lovable loyal dog I have ever owned. She is in my game but an elder. I don't think I could bear to watch her die of old age, so I will probably use Twallan's cheats to age her down.
    ahhhh thats so heart- warming :-) I wish whe had twallan's cheats in real life
  • cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    edited August 2012
    Silverulz wrote:

Isn't that so true. Chopper is going to be 9 in January and she brings me such joy. I hope she lives a long time!
  • LetterFromAThiefLetterFromAThief Posts: 2,971 Member
    edited August 2012
    I started a topic like this a while ago. Um, no, mine isn't my Simself. I wish I looked that awesome ;)
    edited August 2012
    Silverulz wrote:

Isn't that so true. Chopper is going to be 9 in January and she brings me such joy. I hope she lives a long time!
    Me too :-)
  • LadyDarkSorrowLadyDarkSorrow Posts: 2,865 Member
    edited August 2012

Ummm- yeah :roll:

FR, no
    it's the mother of my main sim
    edited August 2012
    I started a topic like this a while ago. Um, no, mine isn't my Simself. I wish I looked that awesome ;)
    Sorry then. I checked in the search t see if anyone had made a thread like this before and it said no. I didnt steal the idea from you tho because I have also done this exact same thread near to when i joined this site.

lol same here :D
    edited August 2012

FR, no
    Ooooo I really like that household but the ghosts always end up scaring me to much lolz
  • MaraJade02MaraJade02 Posts: 316
    edited August 2012
    no but i will
    edited August 2012
    Silverulz wrote:
    Sorry then. I checked in the search t see if anyone had made a thread like this before and it said no. I didnt steal the idea from you tho because I have also done this exact same thread near to when i joined this site.

lol. No, you didn't steal it. I made mine MONTHS ago. It never caught on. Glad yours is :D
    edited August 2012
    MaraJade02 wrote:
    no but i will
    OOOooo I can't wait to see it! :-)
  • LadyDarkSorrowLadyDarkSorrow Posts: 2,865 Member
    edited August 2012
    Silverulz wrote:

FR, no
    Ooooo I really like that household but the ghosts always end up scaring me to much lolz

lmao..
    I so love Cornelia...it's the only reason I played that house..but now she liven with my Sim..
    edited August 2012
    Silverulz wrote:

lol. No, you didn't steal it. I made mine MONTHS ago. It never caught on. Glad yours is :D
    Thanks :-) The one I made a while ago never caught on either.
  • KhasilooluvKhasilooluv Posts: 527 Member
    edited August 2012
    ememzemmy wrote:
    I wish I had an avatar of my simself but I can't find any that look like me :(

In your game you can make your simself, upload it to the exchange, and when you go to choose your avatar you can choose to go to your creations and choose your simself to be your avatar :)
    edited August 2012
    Silverulz wrote:
    Silverulz wrote:

Thanks :-) The one I made a while ago never caught on either.

lol. I just saw your siggy. Made me laugh.