Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So they got kissing booths?

I just found out today that they are making a seasons expansion pack and I'm pretty excited! I was wondering can your sims work at a kissing booth or is it just an NPC thing? If your sims can is there a popularity factor involved, like if my sim is a real flirt, will she have a batter chance at getting customers than some regular sim? hmm and what about jealousy will the spouse get mad about this? lol

Comments

• KitKat383838KitKat383838 Posts: 1,405 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Yup they can work there =). You should watch the replay of the live demo that happened a couple of days ago! They show off the spring festival.
  • djanuary7djanuary7 Posts: 7
    edited August 2012
    I can't wait too!!! :D I'm really excited for the Sims 3 Seasons! And I'm so glad that they'll be having kissing booths :D
  • 2oo922oo92 Posts: 2,627 Member
    edited August 2012
    No jealousy, but I'm not sure about the flirt, and popularity thing.
  • KaniehtowanenKaniehtowanen Posts: 66
    edited August 2012
    I think it would be hilarious that if your sim was a big enough town flirt that they could make like thousands of simoleons a day just doing a kissing booth lol
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited August 2012
    I think it would be hilarious that if your sim was a big enough town flirt that they could make like thousands of simoleons a day just doing a kissing booth lol

Simguru Mike says your cas sims that work the kissing booth make more simeons then npcs who work it so they can rack up on some dough. I'm hoping if they have the great kisser trait they get more customers.

Also I've noticed from the pictures and videos they get random diffent kind of kisses. One sim got a tender kiss in the trailer.
  • xWednesdayxxWednesdayx Posts: 2,478 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I wonder if the kissing booths will give sims negative or positive moodlets. I've also wondered if it would lead to jealousy between some sims.
    edited August 2012
    I wonder if the kissing booths will give sims negative or positive moodlets. I've also wondered if it would lead to jealousy between some sims.

No jelousy or sims falling in love when using it. Simguru Mike said that it doesn't cause either to happen. It's just meant to be fun and a great way for sims to casually kiss another sim.
    edited August 2012
    Here is something to think about. If your cas sim moonlights at the booth you'll get both males and females that will kiss her. I'm almost sure of this so sometimes your sim will get a townie who is the same gender that will kiss them.
  • KaniehtowanenKaniehtowanen Posts: 66
    edited August 2012
    hmm :? so its a double edged sword then eh? I'm not against it but it may look a little funny if i get my casonova to work at the booth lol
    edited August 2012
    hmm :? so its a double edged sword then eh? I'm not against it but it may look a little funny if i get my casonova to work at the booth lol

Well I'm assuming but chances are likely this will happen. Your sim will also be able to kiss an npc of the same gender if that's what you want but mainly here I'm talking about when your sim is moonlighting at the kissing booths.

I could be wrong and the sims that kiss your sim may be the gender your sim prefers.
    edited August 2012
    With Kissing Booths I wonder what kind of memories they will come with and if there will be a wish to smooch a sim at the kissing booth or moonlight at the kissing booth.
  • uniscarlzuniscarlz Posts: 5 New Member
    edited June 2013
    hey catloverplayer you know when you said they do different types of kisses, well the longer kisses means the sim that is kissing the other sim has the same traits so they like each other but the ones that kiss for the less means they are so different and not alike.

hope that helps!
  • SimiLovaSimiLova Posts: 1,123 Member
    edited June 2013
    This is good to know about the kissing booths. Side question though.

Has any one ever had their sim convince their boyfriend or girlfriend kiss another sim at a party? Does that cause the jealousy issue or no? Cause I keep getting that for one of my sim couples every time they throw a party. I don't know if that is a sign they are swingers or what, lol. I never have either of them do it. Cause they are a great match. But still what is up with that?