Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What privileges does sleeping over allow you?

I've always wondered what I can and cannot do when visiting a sim's home. I know that if I'm just visiting, I can't cook, can't sleep there, etc. But if I sleep over, does that change? Can I shower now? What would still offend them if I'm sleeping over?

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited August 2012
    I am pretty sure that if your sim is sleeping over they can treat the home as their own while they are there which would include cooking, sleeping, showering. I am pretty sure they can even repair things while sleeping over.
  • elle0808elle0808 Posts: 2,419 Member
    edited August 2012
    I think you can do anything when you stay the night. You can shower and eat food from the fridge, and sleep in the bed. It basically lets you do things you need to do without offending the homeowner. I like it.
  • PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited August 2012
    If you buy the Lifetime Reward "Inappropriate without being annoying" (or something like that) you can cook and clean and do other things in your neighbor's houses at ANY time, and it will be accepted!

If you buy your Sim a sleeping bag, they can roll it out and snooze anywhere, anytime without disturbing others as well.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited August 2012
    Before I had WA I would use the sleepover method to do things in friends/family members' houses without getting told off for being inappropriate. If you have WA, as Pamhamlet states, you can use the LTR to do things in other sims' homes.
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited August 2012

My sims in various games have been accused of inappropriate behavior when sleeping over. I'm never sure exactly what they did wrong. I think it was because my sim ate an apple from their pack. I had them eat the apple because I wasn't sure if they could go and eat leftovers or a quick meal, but I'm pretty sure eating the apple was the problem.

• onigiriloveronigirilover Posts: 1,240 Member
    edited August 2012
    if they have a cheap fireplace you can burn their house as well :twisted: ... but that's just me :)
  • MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    edited August 2012
    Mikezumi wrote:
    I am pretty sure that if your sim is sleeping over they can treat the home as their own while they are there which would include cooking, sleeping, showering. I am pretty sure they can even repair things while sleeping over.
    Until your sim wakes up in the morning, yes, then they get all angry at you for eating breakfast.
    44444.gif
  • trollnexustrollnexus Posts: 508 Member
    edited August 2012
    cwaddell wrote:
    My sims in various games have been accused of inappropriate behavior when sleeping over. I'm never sure exactly what they did wrong. I think it was because my sim ate an apple from their pack. I had them eat the apple because I wasn't sure if they could go and eat leftovers or a quick meal, but I'm pretty sure eating the apple was the problem.

No, I think eating your own food is fine, because I've done that. But sometimes my sim does get yelled at in the morning D: or they get mad at a visiting sim in the morning. I wonder why, though. Is it because wearing pajamas is indecent at a certain hour? =/

Thanks to everyone else! Now I can go treat everyone else's casa like mi casa :D