Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

closed. out of points now.. thanks guys! :)

people to help cheer me up! :)

I have tried pinking some people around here and that just didnt cut it. I tried hugging a rabbit... that didnt work either..

so, i have decided to gift some random people. I have 200 sp, and i would like to gift 8 people a 25sp item each. I want to spread as much happiness as my meger amount of sp will allow me to. :)

so, please post a link to the 25sp item on your WL, or on a friends WL and lets get this party started!!

Also, please dont let me be the only one who is honored enough to spread some love, If you feel that you want to hop on the gifting bandwagon please feel welcome! There is plenty of room.. I installed extra seats! ;)

Comments

• HomeworkerHomeworker Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited August 2012
    This is so kind of you, can I nominate someone?

EDIT: Never mind I didn't read the OP properly, I'd like to nominate ShooterII please! She has some 25 SP items, if you look hard enough :lol:
    sig-advert.jpg
  • godshelpiogodshelpio Posts: 1,675 Member
    edited August 2012
    Homeworker wrote:

yup ofcourse you can. :)
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited August 2012
    could you posibly hit Stinalina? I love you for that... me to need cherring up.... and need to figure out how to respond to Hollander (spell) as it brings back bad things in my memory to hear her story... oh could you give her a hug from me.....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    edited August 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    could you posibly hit Stinalina? I love you for that... me to need cherring up.... and need to figure out how to respond to Hollander (spell) as it brings back bad things in my memory to hear her story... oh could you give her a hug from me.....

ofcourse i can! :) happy to do that... and take a hug for youself as well hon *hug*
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited August 2012
    This is incredibly awesome of you! I would like to nominate ADWilson! She has an adorable little teddy bear on her wishlist that just must find a home in a sim child's arms. ;)

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=ADWilson
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
    edited August 2012
    godshelpio wrote:
    anettesb wrote:

ofcourse i can! :) happy to do that... and take a hug for youself as well hon *hug*

thanks...

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    edited August 2012
    anettesb wrote:

Gifted! :)
    edited August 2012
    This is incredibly awesome of you! I would like to nominate ADWilson! She has an adorable little teddy bear on her wishlist that just must find a home in a sim child's arms. ;)

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=ADWilson

gifted! :)
    edited August 2012
    I edited my post with my poor, erm, lucky nominee ;)
    sig-advert.jpg
  • CoreyCanadianCoreyCanadian Posts: 5,701 Member
    edited August 2012
    I highly suggest gifting some people you see around be nice and stuff, if I were you I would look through thread San dust find some awesome people (that won't take long in this forum section) and gift them :mrgreen:

Also set sme aside for yourself! You deserve a little something for gifting others! :mrgreen:
    edited August 2012
    @Ceres_Meiriona lol sneeky sneeky! haha that message made my soda come out of my nose.. lmao thank you so much hon! :)
  • beetlejuiceloverbeetlejuicelover Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited August 2012
  • twilight_aerithtwilight_aerith Posts: 653 Member
    edited August 2012
    I hope you feel better soon!

My kitteh has a moustache :D

Skylar2.png

edit to include cheering up picture
    Origin ID: Samerella
    edited August 2012
    Homeworker wrote:

EDIT: Never mind I didn't read the OP properly, I'd like to nominate ShooterII please! She has some 25 SP items, if you look hard enough :lol:

edited August 2012
    Thanks! :D
    sig-advert.jpg
    edited August 2012
    I highly suggest gifting some people you see around be nice and stuff, if I were you I would look through thread San dust find some awesome people (that won't take long in this forum section) and gift them :mrgreen:

Also set sme aside for yourself! You deserve a little something for gifting others! :mrgreen:

I already gifted myself! :) I gave myself the best most awesomest feeling ever!
    edited August 2012
    edited August 2012
    godshelpio wrote:
    anettesb wrote:

thank you... for who ever in my ramble you gifted..... and for passing on a hug..... to Hollena ....
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited August 2012
    You are most welcome! I hope you are all smiles soon. ;)<3

P.S. Every time someone upsets you, just insert a flushing noise after you finish reading or listening to their nonsense. ;) That includes mine! hahaha
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • beetlejuiceloverbeetlejuicelover Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited August 2012
    godshelpio wrote:

Thank you! I hope you feel better soon! *hugs*
    edited August 2012
    I still have 100 sp. that is four more peoples day that i can make, four more smiles that i can help to create! :) And four more silly messages that i get to send. lol! :)
  • kushakusha Posts: 2,465 New Member
    edited August 2012
    LOL @ hug a bunny! Can you take out the only 25 point item on here? http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Seascape

And if you need some cheering up, come visit the group create a sim thread I made, it will be done soon so hurry!
    edited August 2012
    kusha wrote:
    LOL @ hug a bunny! Can you take out the only 25 point item on here? http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Seascape

And if you need some cheering up, come visit the group create a sim thread I made, it will be done soon so hurry!

Gifted! :) I cant make a sim.. cant get in game till i get a new comp.. but i have been lurking.. it is absolutly fun! :)
    edited August 2012
    you don't need to go in game dear...
  • ShooterIIShooterII Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited August 2012
    Thank you godshelpio for hosting this and thank you to home worker for nominating me. Because of you both, my vacation is getting even better. Best time I ever had. Thanks again for the amazing gift, I'm sure it will look great in my nursery. :mrgreen: