Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can you all please?..

Give me a hug :mrgreen:

I have seen a lot of tension due to newer members of GG coming in and asking for things causing some trouble...

I just want everyone to smile and be happy alright? So can we all forget about the problems and just smile? So if everyone could just come on in here and just smile and hug and chat I would LOVE that :mrgreen:

Come on a hug can't hurt?

*Gets behind hugging booth and puts deodorant on*

Comments

• Options
    godshelpiogodshelpio Posts: 1,675 Member
    edited August 2012
    Lmao!!

HUG!!!!

i acctually think i needed that!

edited cause i felt like giving you a pink hug.... evil laugh!
  • Options
    DramadramadramaDramadramadrama Posts: 2,559 Member
    edited August 2012
    *gives corey a big bear hug*

Sweetie i have been absent a lot from the GG forums lately i cant handle the begging i try to ignore it but every day a few times a day there is someone begging... I don't understand it...

Anyway *thinks happy taughts* i hope you are doing well... Missed seeing your little green rabbit around :mrgreen:
  • Options
    InvisibleLyndzInvisibleLyndz Posts: 3,861 Member
    edited August 2012
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBBAQ0iwbMyITltojuOfHiXdeoGc4E_0gzR6_ibgnXDH3sWBsIRxNqSDZXTw

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    CoreyCanadianCoreyCanadian Posts: 5,701 Member
    edited August 2012
    godshelpio wrote:
    Lmao!!

HUG!!!!

i acctually think i needed that!

*Gives another hug*

See? Everyone can need a hug sometimes! Now let's all just chat and have a good time :mrgreen:

*gets out board games and snacks and movies*
  • Options
    InvisibleLyndzInvisibleLyndz Posts: 3,861 Member
    edited August 2012
    I totally understand though. Seeing all this negativity around is making me think about staying away, at least until the summer holidays are over. :lol: Just because I find it so irritating, and no matter how hard I try not to look, I just can't help it... I'm too nosey :roll:

Anyway! I'm currently in game at the moment trying out the awesome new house Luceyna made me! 8) And the chocolate fountain and deep fat fryer... the deep fat fryer controls your sims! What ever you tell them to do food wise, they will always end up frying! Haha
  • Options
    HomeworkerHomeworker Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited August 2012
    I would give you a hug.. but I'm allergic to bunnys.. Hang on

*takes medication*

HUG!!!

..Corey.. would you mind perhaps putting a little more deodorant on? ;)
    sig-advert.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2012

Sweetie i have been absent a lot from the GG forums lately i cant handle the begging i try to ignore it but every day a few times a day there is someone begging... I don't understand it...

Anyway *thinks happy taughts* i hope you are doing well... Missed seeing your little green rabbit around :mrgreen:

*Hugs back*

What do you mean? I've been around just haven't been many threads, I can do my usual stuff in, you know cause havoc and what not :lol:

And don't you dare leave because of something like that! In fact no one should leave because of that!

*Gets out some punch and cups*
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Homeworker wrote:
    I would give you a hug.. but I'm allergic to bunnys.. Hang on

*takes medication*

HUG!!!

..Corey.. would you mind perhaps putting a little more deodorant on? ;)

Okay :lol:

*Rubs box of deodorant against his body*

Like this right?
  • Options
    friendsfan36friendsfan36 Posts: 6,715 New Member
    edited August 2012
    group hug. since i've been lurking the begging threads for the last 3 days and feel like everyone needs one.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    *coughs*

Maybe a shower... Look I have a carrot!!

*throws carrot in shower*
    sig-advert.jpg
  • Options
    DramadramadramaDramadramadrama Posts: 2,559 Member
    edited August 2012

*Hugs back*

What do you mean? I've been around just haven't been many threads, I can do my usual stuff in, you know cause havoc and what not :lol:

And don't you dare leave because of something like that! In fact no one should leave because of that!

*Gets out some punch and cups*

Oh no sweetie i havn't been around much so haven't seen you avi in ages :D ... Oh you sure do know how to cause havoc lol :lol::wink: thats why we all love you... Oh i know i don't want to leave it not on purpose you just know the feeling you get when you see yet another begging thread its horrendous..

Any hu i would love some punch *takes a cupful* oh and i just baked these today *hands out giant cupcakes* yum :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited August 2012
    Have a hug and a hairstyle! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    AviendaTristynAviendaTristyn Posts: 843 Member
    edited August 2012
    *Gives everyone a Great Big Hug* :D
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited August 2012
    Nope.I don't hug. :lol:

Have a cookie instead.-hands cookies- :mrgreen:
  • Options
    kushakusha Posts: 2,465 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Of course my co-leader of CAKE can get a hug!
  • Options
    nikkitinanikkitina Posts: 1,359 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I would like a hug. I'm actually crying right now because of someones begging thread.
  • Options
    stormwenchstormwench Posts: 4,416 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Give me a hug :mrgreen:

I have seen a lot of tension due to newer members of GG coming in and asking for things causing some trouble...

I just want everyone to smile and be happy alright? So can we all forget about the problems and just smile? So if everyone could just come on in here and just smile and hug and chat I would LOVE that :mrgreen:

Come on a hug can't hurt?

*Gets behind hugging booth and puts deodorant on*

Corey ... these are not new members. New members are people that come in and join in the chat threads,contests, lotteries, whatever and meet new people and such and join the fun and the friendship. I don't call someone that pops in out of the blue wanting gifts as their first or literally first post, as new members. Their only involvement in this forum is to beg money be spent on them for something they do not need and don't have to have.

People gift friends and even new members here because they are involved or at least try. Look at the involvement of new people that are new members that jumped in threads like the Landing pad and Giftees Overcoming and so on, and never once asked for something. Look at the new people who come here and jump right in and join a lottery or a contest or a giftaway and stay to chat in those topics. These are new members. Sure they were are new as the beggars and looked through the forum and saw what people were doing and too a good step in joining the community.

Many of these 'new people' that only come to beg come and see 'oh look people got gifts I will demand one too', some even spend enough time to read things and come up with what seems like a contest but is a scam to get gifts. These are not members, they only want what they can get and have no intention of staying once the gifts dry up. Some even admit to having found a person who felt sorry enough for them that they gifted them (which just makes them think they are doing the right thing) and can't even say thank you in their own begging thread, these are new people but not new members.

Have you seen how many of these people have been given great ideas of what they can do besides begging to maybe turn things around with some of the community? How many do you ever see do it? Its too much trouble for them to work at trying, to bother making a sim, build a house, pick a number or even chat. If they can get gifts thrown out them for doing nothing but begging they don't care about the forum. These are not new members.

Wabbit, I love you to death and you know that and you could ask me for anything and I would do my best to see you would get it and I would never call that begging. You are a member of this community and are involved and fun and make so many people smile with your antics, you, my friend are a member, like all the wonderful people here. There is a big difference between new members, prospective new members and people who just intend to prey on the kindness of others.

There are even times when people involved in this forum sort of let you know there might be something they want without coming out and saying it outright. Sure that could be considered begging but I don't see it that way. they are part of this community and add to it immensely and if I can gift them something I can tell they would like I will. Just like any friend you knew wanted something, whether it was a shirt from the mall, or an ice cream cone. But I am gonna ignore that strange person in the mall asking me to buy them something from the music store they say the 'need'.
  • Options
    beaglelover2008beaglelover2008 Posts: 4,758 Member
    edited August 2012
    210px-300x300_choc_rose_cake.jpg

*brings in cake* *takes punch*

Huggles!
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited August 2012
    HUG!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRC1lc6R-LHlHlQa9KBZA9F_f_rKKINsjgxt-sLnLofPFWU07YSZw

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqdKk4q_QdRfSPk08NjeYgTbHDNyxqON139uZxPENSfiHTtV_VcA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlmZRkfInfESQBg_NRM6cC7RvSvWvO6qc9FjVEEHyx4jCBNYuLGg

I simply could not resist....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxFroQTEu5IzqScgdguPoCjvBaPWr43WrJBfx1tEZeMCWbpnpD-w
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Corey! We have a hugging booth over at my party thread!! And carrots ;)

Everybody's invited!!
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/572698.page
    sig-advert.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Stormwench I know that they aren't new members because they won't stay or noly till the gifting stops, I used newer members because I don't like calling people names, I just wanted to subtly say I wanted people to forget about them without out right saying that. I'm sorry if it sounded like I was offending anyone above or anything. I also want to thank you, what you said about me I actually took as a surprise, I still sometimes feel like when I walked into this part of the forum thinking everyone was nuts, and I loved it :mrgreen: , I felt like I would not be able to fit in as I don't have Simpsons to give, but I learnt that sure getting gifts is very sweet of people, but I would trade in all my store contents to know more people like the people I have met here. I love this community, I more so love this forum section, and I completely without a doubt LOVE my friends, and I wanted this to be a thread to make them smile and just enjoy friendship, I hope that those that have done what was mentioned above (the bad part) will see this and see that this community is not an ATM for gifts. We are people with creativity, and generosity, and most of all great friends to see each day.

Okay I'm getting emotional now

Let's all just forget the bad and smile, please I just want everyone to be happy and smiling! :mrgreen:

*Takes out giant cake with the word FRIENDSHIP on it*

Now everyone can have a slice of the sweet friends I have here :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    "a slice of the sweet friends I have here :mrgreen: "
    DEAR GOD HES GOING TO SLICE US!!
    sig-advert.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    No!

A slice of the friendship cake silly!

Because my friends are so sweet I made a cake to show how sweet they are and now I want to let people have some friendship, even if they have friends already!

*Laughs and hands out cake*
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Ohh!

Message for the cake: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43wkqM27z2E
    sig-advert.jpg
  • Options
    EmilyShirleyEmilyShirley Posts: 423 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Homeworker wrote:
    "a slice of the sweet friends I have here :mrgreen: "
    DEAR GOD HES GOING TO SLICE US!!
    :lol: I was just lurking the thread and came to this and had to comment! That cracked me up! *Brings ice cream* Hope this helps too :)