Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What EP's will you be Removing for Seasons?

1789101113...Next

Comments

• babyvdramaqueenbabyvdramaqueen Posts: 398 New Member
    edited August 2012
    At the moment I'm currently uninstalling all Sims 3 and the expansion packs so I can be rid of the giant pain that is the error log message.

Once I've installed them back on I hope to never have to do it again.

So...that would mean a no but I'm limiting myself to one EP until December and that's seasons.
    Your uninstalling and reinstalling them all? Man, that's gotta be alot of work! :(
    Best Wishes!~
    edited August 2012
    Bump! I just saw a video of a girl singng "Mayzi Grob(sp)" from the Seasons trailer, it was super cool! ^o^
  • KSkyeeSims12KSkyeeSims12 Posts: 930
    edited August 2012
    Bump! I just saw a video of a girl singng "Mayzi Grob(sp)" from the Seasons trailer, it was super cool! ^o^

o: link?
  • biglil711biglil711 Posts: 162 Member
    edited August 2012
    Remove nothing either, bought new desktop and laptop 6 months ago just for gaming and should be quite fine with everything.

I still keep Sims 2 on and play them occasionally.
  • Bowser101Bowser101 Posts: 50
    edited August 2012
    World Adventures
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,184 Member
    edited August 2012
    I am pretty sure I am good. I recently removed Showtime & Late Night. However put
    showtime back for now just to catch up on rewards/

Holding off Late Night until patch to control paps & occults. Want some here and there just not all over my towns.

Cant' wait as I miss the instruments and bars. :wink:

However I would give up showtime and Late Nite in a flash if it took that
    to run Seasons.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
    edited August 2012

o: link?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kpIY-JWHd4M#
    :)
    edited August 2012
    biglil711 wrote:
    Remove nothing either, bought new desktop and laptop 6 months ago just for gaming and should be quite fine with everything.

I still keep Sims 2 on and play them occasionally.
    That's cool! I used to have Sims 2 installed also, but mostly for movie making. Now, all of them are completelt off. Saves room and I'm sorry TS2, I'm breaking up with you D;
    Lol actually I already did. So it's over. SEASONS is here for Sims 3 so it's all good ;)
    edited August 2012
    bluegayle_ wrote:
    I am pretty sure I am good. I recently removed Showtime & Late Night. However put
    showtime back for now just to catch up on rewards/

Holding off Late Night until patch to control paps & occults. Want some here and there just not all over my towns.

Cant' wait as I miss the instruments and bars. :wink:

However I would give up showtime and Late Nite in a flash if it took that
    to run Seasons.
    Oh my gosh I know! They would literally go IN the house, and IN the backyard. Like, I'm pretty sure I had that locked :roll:
    And it was funny because it was an Appaloosa family who they all of a sudden became a one-star family after three days of playing them...o.O
    Lol I think Piano was one of my favorite! I really can't remember the others atm x)
    Me too, I would give them all up even for Seasons! :D
    edited August 2012
    With all the space I'll need for Seasons, all my EP'S and maybe eve Supernaturaly I wonder if I should consider getting ST... I have all the EP'S but that one. But it's third on my list, after SN. BUT the laptop I'm getting will have 1 TB, not sure about RAM atm...
    Oh and another question! Any of your getting rid of SP's? I've never got one so Idk :)
  • gotgame100123gotgame100123 Posts: 120
    edited August 2012
    if any issues occur than showtime. Its pretty useless to my game and I hate the new careers except the singing one
    edited August 2012
    if any issues occur than showtime. Its pretty useless to my game and I hate the new careers except the singing one
    Hmm, I may just get it for CAS stuff... I'm a sucker for getting/keeping EP'S for CAS items :lol But it's pretty low at my list so if any it'll be after I get supernatural which will be after seasons at christmas/christmas eve(my birthday)! :D
    It's almost September, which is sad because I go back to school August 29th but it's good because it's closer to Seasons! :)
    But I hate how my school is starting so early, we're not a college! Lol that's like a college date.
    edited August 2012
    Gosh I write alot :/ xD but I wonder if page 22 will be coming? Lmao it just seems like it's been on page 21 for centuries...
    Y U NO MAKE PAGE 22 THREAD?!
    edited August 2012
    News! As some of you may it's been rated already, so atleast some development should be done! Hopefully not too many bugs :) I'm not sure if that would cause a person to uninstall an EP, though, hmm :? I wonder if they updated the system requirements.
  • GillieGillie Posts: 1,708 Member
    edited August 2012
    There's really no need to double, triple, or even quadruple post. If people don't post in this thread then don't spam it to keep it alive.
  • fluttereyesfluttereyes Posts: 2,337 Member
    edited August 2012
    I'd get rid of Ambitions or Generations in a flash but I won't have to, if I did have to I'd feel that the money I spent on them was a waste. I think Sims needs all EP's you've bought to make it worthwhile playing, that's why we buy them.

I guarantee if you have to remove any EP you'll find there's something you use all the time from it.