December 8th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SEASONS - FACTS FROM GURUS

Comments

• PillPill Posts: 2,743 Member
    edited August 2012
    New announcement on first post.
  • PulversoppaPulversoppa Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited August 2012
    Pill wrote:
    Deshong04 wrote:
    SimGuruMegan confirmed the creation of life states only available for SN.

I get the reasoning behind it now, makes sense.

So I wonder for those who own SN, will they get updated lifestates added to their collection? I asked SimGuruMegan again.

If it is true, maybe Aliens can be created in CAS.

Well, he also said we are able to make ghosts from Seasons in CAS if we purchase SN, so I would assume so.

But the mummies, IF and SimBots won't, so that sort of makes one think they'll not add the aliens, but I'm hoping they will.
    "They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
  • bunbunnynybunbunnyny Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited August 2012
    You didn't really need to close down the Supernatural info thread!

I mean seriously, if someone clicks on a thread title that says, "ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SUPERNATURAL - FACTS FROM GURUS," then they have a problem if they complain about spoilers in the thread! :wink:
  • Blue_Moon_LoverBlue_Moon_Lover Posts: 503 Member
    edited August 2012
    bunbunnyny wrote:
    You didn't really need to close down the Supernatural info thread!

I mean seriously, if someone clicks on a thread title that says, "ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SUPERNATURAL - FACTS FROM GURUS," then they have a problem if they complain about spoilers in the thread! :wink:

Why, Phil, did you really shut down your thread about Supernatural?! :( I liked it so much. :( That was the best source where I was able to read some information from, noooo :( I agree with bunbunnyny, people have some mental problems if they go to a thread that clearly says to contain information about the game and then complain about it... It's ridiculous.
    edited August 2012
    haha it isn't like I can't boot it back up again.

But I made a mistake by not doing a whole lot while on vacation and at the same time, my grandpa fell ill (and still is) so it kind of just got away from me :/
  • lilsis3421lilsis3421 Posts: 1,258 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Pill wrote:

yeah it hasn't completely died. i just checked in there yesterday and there a still some people posting in it. but with the release just right around the corner i really don't how much good it would do reboot it. :?
  • yoshi_dragur2012yoshi_dragur2012 Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited August 2012
    Based on the tweets then I guess it's safe to say toddlers and babies won't get wet if they're being pushed around outdoors in the stroller when it rains.

Does this also mean that if a sim is carrying a toddler while it rains that both of them will get wet? Because they only have one hand to hold the umbrella?
    edited August 2012
    lilsis3421 wrote:
    Pill wrote:

yeah it hasn't completely died. i just checked in there yesterday and there a still some people posting in it. but with the release just right around the corner i really don't how much good it would do reboot it. :?

That's what I figured anyway haha. Was just an offer.

I'm not gonna lie. The excitement of Seasons kind of took over. I regret neglecting SN now since this thread is so inactive. At least I had people to chat to on there haha
  • lilsis3421lilsis3421 Posts: 1,258 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Pill wrote:
    lilsis3421 wrote:
    Pill wrote:

That's what I figured anyway haha. Was just an offer.

I'm not gonna lie. The excitement of Seasons kind of took over. I regret neglecting SN now since this thread is so inactive. At least I had people to chat to on there haha

i don't know what happened to everybody. the first week or so of the Seasons forum being up it exploded with threads of all kinds. but now it's pretty much dead. i guess b/c everybody is already familiar with all the available news on it. there hasn't been any new updates for people to get excited over so i figure once EA starts giving out some new info on Seasons people will start coming back...maybe...hopefully :?
  • angelcat621angelcat621 Posts: 350 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I'm BUMPing this awesome thread because it's sad to see it all the way back on the 9th page. Props to you, Pill, for compiling all of this useful information. (I do love spoilers!) :D

Where is everyone? Maybe they are playing Supernatural.
  • sharena333sharena333 Posts: 1,579 Member
    edited September 2012
    I'm BUMPing this awesome thread because it's sad to see it all the way back on the 9th page. Props to you, Pill, for compiling all of this useful information. (I do love spoilers!) :D

Where is everyone? Maybe they are playing Supernatural.

Yes, I agree! :mrgreen::D :P :wink: :-) :thumbup: (Ok, I used toooo many smilies, lol! :lol: )

Oh, and YAY 700th Post!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • miarose786miarose786 Posts: 478 Member
    edited September 2012
    Figured I would bump this page. Incase there is some new simmers or even older simmers who might want to check out this great info. :) great job with this thread, Pill. Thank u for all ur hard work u have put into this.
  • bunbunnynybunbunnyny Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited September 2012
    I'd ask you to update it, but, LOL, there's been nothing to update it with for nearly 3 weeks! :lol:

Get ready for September 18th!!!

UGH! I'm so conflicted about spoilers. On one hand, I want to not learn everything, so I can gradually learn how to play the new Expansions and it would be like a never-ending, continuously growing expansion, like I did with the TS2 expansions!
    On the other hand, I want to know everything that there is to do, so I don't miss out on anything! :cry:
    Ugh. Life is so difficult, you have no idea! :wink::lol:
  • Adventure4U1Adventure4U1 Posts: 239 Member
    edited September 2012
    I wonder about Insane and Inaproatie Sims. Will they wear sweatshirts in the summer and bathing suits in the winter. Hillarious.
    :mrgreen:

I cant' wait for the next potcase- and more so- The producer walkthrough!
    Life is an Adventure
    Not a movie
  • menudomenudo Posts: 73 Member
    edited September 2012
    I wonder about Insane and Inaproatie Sims. Will they wear sweatshirts in the summer and bathing suits in the winter. Hillarious.
    :mrgreen:

I cant' wait for the next potcase- and more so- The producer walkthrough!

My sim is going to make a snowman with no shirt on :mrgreen:
  • SimTeenRMSimTeenRM Posts: 200 Member
    edited September 2012
    I'm going to have to bump this thread back to the top. Anything other than page 1 for a Pill thread is unacceptable!
    Always Remember to Smile =)
  • hairdyehairdye Posts: 417 Member
    edited September 2012
    I don't know if anyone mentioned this but Graham said on his twitter that hail will bounce off the ground and not gather up on the ground.
  • ArionthompsonArionthompson Posts: 16
    edited September 2012
    thanks good info !!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • foxyfrankiefoxyfrankie Posts: 257 Member
    edited October 2012
    I'm bumping this thread because its brilliant and has lots of useful information! Not long to wait now :D I just can't wait...snow, rain, hot chocolate, pumpkin pie, skating, snowboarding, tanning booth, umbrellas, aliens, kissing booth, Halloween, eating contests here we come :D:D:D
  • MykalaplyMykalaply Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited October 2012
    BUMP :D
  • LunaDiemLunaDiem Posts: 77
    edited October 2012
    Thanks for putting this together, Pill. You rock!
  • mathea1223mathea1223 Posts: 11
    edited October 2012
    That's awesome! Can't wait for November!!!
  • Tinelle33Tinelle33 Posts: 2
    edited November 2012
    SOOO EXCITED OMG
  • harrypotter3harrypotter3 Posts: 24 Member
    edited November 2012
    This is really informative. Thanks for the information! I'm wandering though.. Where has Pill been? I haven't noticed him posting anything on this thread for awhile now. Well I guess no one's really posting in this thread. Guess they're busy playing Supernatural!
  • PenejentaPenejenta Posts: 3
    edited November 2012
    Can`t wait :) Thanks for the information ;)