Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

K2's Poses: HELLO?

I don't know how much interest there is for this kind of thing here, but hopefully someone will find some use for them.

I was inspired by the Olympics to create a set of custom Gymnastics poses for use with Cmomoney's Pose Player.

k2m1too_Gymnastics_Covershot.jpg

Download Here!

There are more pictures of the poses on my blog. I also have two other pose packs for horses there, so check 'em out while you are there!

-k2

Comments

• Options
    Supernatural85Supernatural85 Posts: 9
    edited July 2012
    Beautiful poses! :)
  • Options
    ChampselysseChampselysse Posts: 185
    edited July 2012
    Ahh, those are gorgeous! I must use them with my acrobat sim.
  • Options
    buckosnortbuckosnort Posts: 9,628 Member
    edited July 2012
    Nice poses! :)
  • Options
    SandyRainxSandyRainx Posts: 39
    edited July 2012
    Love these!
  • Options
    beaglelover2008beaglelover2008 Posts: 4,758 Member
    edited July 2012
    Yay! I need these for a competition!

Can I ask you a question about your horses pose pack? I couldn't get it to work...
  • Options
    k2m1took2m1too Posts: 3,128 Member
    edited July 2012
    Hey Everyone! I'm so glad you like these! :D

Beagle -- Make sure you have the most current version of the pose player installed. Older versions aren't compatible with horse poses. Good luck on your competition!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Can I ask how do you make your poses? Like what tutorials/programs did you use? Thanks :D
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I followed orangemitten's tutorial. His (her?) method uses Blender. They are pretty helpful over at that site where that tutorial is posted.
  • Options
    creatived23creatived23 Posts: 421 Member
    edited July 2012
    Gorgeous poses! I will be trying them out.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    k2m1too wrote:
    I followed orangemitten's tutorial. His (her?) method uses Blender. They are pretty helpful over at that site where that tutorial is posted.

Ok thank you! :D
  • Options
    BUTTONSGINGERBUTTONSGINGER Posts: 5,702 Member
    edited July 2012
    Hi ya Kami :D Wow! I didn't know you made poses. Does a dance round the room. How did you know I wanted gymnastic poses???? :D

Checking your blog now and thanks for the link to the tutorial. Not like I will be able to understand it ....lol!

I have finally started using Third Party CC again....do you mind if I link to these in my sim section at TS3 CC II?

Also you can post a link to your blog here and AL will put it on the portal page at TS3 CC II.
    blog links
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    whisk89whisk89 Posts: 795 Member
    edited July 2012
    These are awesome, downloading them now :)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Hey Everyone! Thanks so much for the comments!
    Hi ya Kami :D Wow! I didn't know you made poses. Does a dance round the room. How did you know I wanted gymnastic poses???? :D

Checking your blog now and thanks for the link to the tutorial. Not like I will be able to understand it ....lol!

I have finally started using Third Party CC again....do you mind if I link to these in my sim section at TS3 CC II?

Also you can post a link to your blog here and AL will put it on the portal page at TS3 CC II.
    blog links

Hey BG!! Because it's the Olympics??!!! ha-ha! I only just started making poses. This is my 3rd pack. I don't mind at all if you link them. Be my guest!

Thanks again!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    k2m1too wrote:

Hey BG!! Because it's the Olympics??!!! ha-ha! I only just started making poses. This is my 3rd pack. I don't mind at all if you link them. Be my guest!

Thanks again!

Lol.....what else to you have up your sleeve.....hey...how about some diving poses?

I posted your poses in the glam it up section on TS3 CC II.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Diving is on my to-do list... but it is a VERY long list! So many poses, so little time! Ha-ha! I'd probably have to build a set for the diving poses to make sense and I'm kinda lazy, so I don't know when I will get to them. :lol: As odd as it is, I *love* making the poses, but the photography part I'm not so fond of doing! :? Go figure!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Lol....you are a busy bee! What ever you come up with I will be glad to see and use in my game. Waits on pins and needles for your next creation. :D
  • Options
    SassyDanaSassyDana Posts: 2,375 Member
    edited July 2012
    Wow, these are amazing! :mrgreen:
    110zzsw.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Thanks Sassy!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    The original set did so well, I thought I would do a second set. This time, they are mostly for the guys. The gymnastics equipment used is from the "Sports Set" by Severinka.

You will need the pose player to use these poses! They WILL NOT WORK without it!

Gymnastics2-Covershot.jpg

See my blog for more info & pictures!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    A friend of mine asked if I could help her out by making some diving poses. I decided to go ahead and make a full set out of them.

You will need the pose player to use these poses! They WILL NOT WORK without it!

k2m1too_Diving_covershot.jpg

Download from my Blog

Download at MTS

Thanks to Kimwriter75 for letting me use her diving set to take my photos!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    My latest pose pack is now available -- Cabaret! You can get them from Mod The Sims or from my blog.

Cabaret_Covershot.jpg

Mod the Sims
    My Blog

EDIT: More pictures are available at both sites!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Seriously... Am I wasting my time posting these here?
  • Options
    Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    edited September 2012
    This is just a fast moving forum at times so they don't get seen :) but I love all your poses and the cabaret ones are very unique ^_^ you're not wasting your time though and even if no one doesn't reply your showcasing your poses and they will go and download them from Mod The Sims or your blog, I have also seen your gymnastics poses on MySims3 :)
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • Options
    natrules12natrules12 Posts: 1,286 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Oh... my
    These are amazing
    *o*
    Like... You're fabulous :shock:
    I want to download every one of them
    Keeeep posting! :P Please? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    BrigidBrigid Posts: 1,468 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I've noticed the forums are a bit too busy to keep a pose thread going as well. It gets pushed far back before many people have a chance to see.

You could also try posting them to fan-sites that let people have "studio" threads (Unbound particularly, but I only say that since I'm a mod there. You could join anywhere). Active fan sites tend to get a good deal more attention. Especially if you can get your poses featured (and I think you probably could - they are very well done).