Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Maple Gardens - A new base game world set in the fall (Home builders wanted!)

Maple Gardens uses brand new trees with custom textures and includes recolored rabbit holes for a more unique world.

Since the town is in very early stages I can't reveal much but here's a house overlooking the farmland :-)

MGTeaser.png

Please let me know if you could supply a home to my world. Thanks!

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited July 2012
    Hi, :D

These are your trees? They look really nice in the World. Great job! :thumbup:
  • RorandesRorandes Posts: 2 New Member
    edited July 2012
    I would love to supply a few new creations to your world, any particular style, size, cost, etc that you want me to use?
  • EdgeWithYouEdgeWithYou Posts: 353
    edited July 2012
    I would love to help you out!

It looks stunning already :mrgreen:
  • aaronrogers8i3aaronrogers8i3 Posts: 555 Member
    edited July 2012
    Rflong7 wrote:
    Hi, :D

These are your trees? They look really nice in the World. Great job! :thumbup:

Thanks and Yep they are made by me. there's a post here about custom trees if you're interested :Dhttp://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/30/558846.page

Thanks everyone who's offering to build a house for me. there's just a few guidelines that are important:

.The houses must be CC free.

.They must match the ea/maxis style of homes found in offical worlds.

.They may include families if you wish.

.They must use basegame content only.

lot sizes are 64x64, 30x40, 40x30, 30x20, 20x30, 40x40, 30x30, 60x60

Thanks!
  • niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited July 2012
    That looks really beautiful!! Great job. :D
  • aaronrogers8i3aaronrogers8i3 Posts: 555 Member
    edited August 2012
    I'm going to put this world on hold for now. I'll still build lots now and then but a release won't be likely until seasons is out. Since it's a fall world I'd rather do it properly :wink:

sorry folks!
  • RorandesRorandes Posts: 2 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I completely agree! Although I will continue the lot I started for you, I know it should be done now, but with some car issues I'm stuck away from my computer. I can only work on it in the morning until my sister demands her computer back. :roll:

Anyway, when it is finished I'll give you first look and we can discuss what to do with it after that, since I am making it for you. :)