Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Graham Pet Swap Shop and Pet Register missing from my game.

I'm having a truly wonky problem with the Pets bonus set, the pet shop--in my purchase history it doesn't have a "click for detail" under the Graham Pet Swap Shop". Ingame, the pet store itself was gone from Community Lots, and so was the Pet Register (from Community Objects in Build Mode, the one that sells pet supplies). All the other stuff that comes with that little set was there though--the window, the fancy pet objects, etc. Just missing the lot and register.

BUT:

Lots that already had the pet register on them still have it. I made a couple of different pet store lots and all of them so far have the pet register. I can't clone it or duplicate it in any way, but it's still there. I'm dead serious, that register is just not there.

Going to try to uninstall/reinstall the set and see if that helps fix the problem.

If anybody's seen this issue before I'd appreciate a heads-up :) Thanks in advance..

Comments

• ivinianivinian Posts: 1,957 Member
    edited July 2012
    Update: I uninstalled and reinstalled the Pet Shop and neither it nor the register are showing up in my catalogues.
  • goddess0676smgoddess0676sm Posts: 3,330 Member
    edited August 2012
    I am having a very similar problem. I tried downloading a Pet Store today that I am judging for a contest. The register is gone. So are the windows and door that come with Grahams pet shop. I have reinstalled Grahams pet shop but the items are still missing.
  • HephtsibahHephtsibah Posts: 59 New Member
    edited October 2012
    I am also having the same problem. The register is missing from community objects in my game.
  • HephtsibahHephtsibah Posts: 59 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I have the same problem. The pet register not longer appears in community objects.
  • Capt_OdeeCapt_Odee Posts: 70 Member
    10 years and still ZERO help from EA. Yes I know they recently quit supporting their top game in sim life.
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Please create a new thread to discuss this as we ask members not to necropost old threads. Locking thread here to limit further necroposting.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top