Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would appreciate some feedback/input for creating birthday contest

MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
When I come back from my vacation (Aug. 15th), I am hoping to get ready to start a contest/lottery/something for my birthday in September. Why am I asking about it now? Well, I would love to have some input as to what would be the most fun for everyone, including me! I want to share on my birthday!

So reason asking now, is if I host a build contest I would like a few weeks or so, so that everyone has time. If I do something else then it will start a bit later. However, regardless, I would love to have some input from the GG forums as to what might be the most fun for all. I might go in a totally different directions, as I do have a few ideas, and will be fleshing them out while riding on a bus (bletch!) just to give me something to do. I say the more ideas the merrier! :mrgreen:

So will you help? :D

Comments

• JoolsterJoolster Posts: 6,417 Member
    edited July 2012
    How about a Birthday party venue? Something that is a little crazy and very Birthday-themed? :D
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited July 2012
    Is there anything you need/want in your game?

are you going to get SN?

that could be stuff to take in to thought.

if you want many to play, then don't limit with what EP need to be used... or makeing the task to hard.

maybe you need difrent things people can do? maybe thats to complicated.

I think it is a very long time since we had a design contest (recolor) and this is an area all can play in quite easy!

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    edited July 2012
    Joolster wrote:
    How about a Birthday party venue? Something that is a little crazy and very Birthday-themed? :D

:thumbup: :thumbup:

I love this idea.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • kushakusha Posts: 2,465 New Member
    edited July 2012
    bluegayle_ wrote:
    Joolster wrote:

I love this idea.
    me too! It makes me want to make one right now! :lol:
  • godshelpiogodshelpio Posts: 1,675 Member
    edited July 2012
    kusha wrote:
    bluegayle_ wrote:
    Joolster wrote:

I love this idea.
    me too! It makes me want to make one right now! :lol:

me three! :) I was going to suggest the same thing. lol...
  • MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    edited July 2012
    Well, my first contest I ever held was a celebration contest to celebrate being a C survivor. THere are some great lots from that contest that I love using in every game. The Ice Cream Shop that was made is almost mandatory in all my games! :lol:

There is nothing that I "NEED" in game, though wants a plenty! :lol: I do own all EP's & SP's except sweet treats & Diesel. THere has been one kind of "house" that I have been wanting, but was going to wait till a friend had her chance to make it. However, if she differs I can go with that one. Would like it for my generations legacy game. hehe :roll:

I keep thinking a mix though... Big prizes for building, but maybe do some daily nomination lotteries. Don't have many friends where I live... THey are all up North, or out west. So would like to share my birthday with my friends here. I will work it out... SOme how. :lol::mrgreen:

Thank you all for the feedback! I appreciate it! :D
  • SugarRaveSugarRave Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited July 2012
    I like the idea of a birthday venue very much! Or perhaps a story about a sim on their birthday?