Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Oppinion?

I was thinking last night about the accuracy in the default breeds in the Sims 3 Pets. A lot of them, to my knowledge, are pretty accurate. The only one I have a big problem with is the rottweiler. I love rottweilers and I am always looking up information on them.

So I was just wondering if anyone else has a breed that they wish was improved and what do you think needs improving.

For the rottweiler I have three things:
1) The original isn't dark enough (easily fixable I know but it still annoys me).
2) The jowls are supposed to be the same color as the feet which they are not in the game.
3) (And my biggest complaint) Is the tail. When rottweiler tails aren't docked (cutting of the tail when they are puppies) they are not curled up. They are straight out and long. Like in this picture. ::

USARottweiler.jpg

Again these are easily fixed but I think it's annoying how I have to change those three things every time I go to make a rottweiler. Oh well. :roll:

Anyways state any breed that you find needs improvement and what you think needs it on that particular breed. (Cat and horse breeds are welcome as well)

Please let me know if this is in the wrong section. I don't post treads very often so I'm not sure and if it is can you please tell me how to move it to the right one. Thank you.

This is all out of curiousity. It is in no way a suggestion to EA. I'm just curious to see if others agree.

548594_10151015734503545_2120818289_n.jpg
k55mmxl
"The one you confide in the most. The one who understands you best. The one you'll miss more than any other. When he dies..." - Batman/Superman 018
SuperBat ruined my life!<3

Comments

• lopithecuslopithecus Posts: 1,735 Member
    edited July 2012
    I guess it's just me being too picky... :?
    k55mmxl
    "The one you confide in the most. The one who understands you best. The one you'll miss more than any other. When he dies..." - Batman/Superman 018
  • sicatagsicatag Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited July 2012
    therre is an improved rottwirler :wink:
    edited July 2012
    sicatag wrote:

Do you know where?
    k55mmxl
  • WolfTown56WolfTown56 Posts: 686
    edited July 2012
    lopithecus wrote:
    sicatag wrote:

Do you know where?

MammiGood makes AMAZING improved dogs. Download the rottweiler at her kennel site-http://pasolibre.weebly.com/rottweiler.html

All credit to her!
    edited July 2012
    WolfTown56 wrote:
    lopithecus wrote:
    sicatag wrote:

Do you know where?

MammiGood makes AMAZING improved dogs. Download the rottweiler at her kennel site-http://pasolibre.weebly.com/rottweiler.html

All credit to her!

Thank you very much. :)

I rec'd the improved dogs that you made in thanks of helping me. They are really good. :)

Thanks a bunch again.
    k55mmxl