Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims-Gurus We want to see long, wavy hair and more!

1235...Next

Comments

• AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited March 2014
    Long hair has been begged for forever! Store Team... why does this particular plea fall on deaf ears???? If you would just do this I wouldn't need ANY CC in my game!!!!
  • JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    edited March 2014
    Thanks for the support guys, keep it coming :)!
  • amjoieamjoie Posts: 3,516 Member
    edited March 2014
    Every time someone mentions long or wavy or curly hair, simmers breathe a collective YES, in wistful sighs. We have demonstrated over and over this is our desire. I sincerely hope that we will get this before TS3 ends.
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    edited March 2014
    Yep! Guess they are going to give it to us in SIms 4 some of the hair looks like it, well sort of.
  • Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited March 2014

Yes, Gurus! Give us long wavy hair so Jadeleine can finally take her curlers out! :P
    amjoie wrote:
    Every time someone mentions long or wavy or curly hair, simmers breathe a collective YES, in wistful sighs. We have demonstrated over and over this is our desire. I sincerely hope that we will get this before TS3 ends.

Me too!

I actually have long, wavy hair, down to my waist. I can't adequately create a sim of myself without using CC creations, and this makes me sad, because while the CC is quite beautiful, visually, it levitates off of my sim's shoulders and chest and makes her look as if her hair is floating in zero gravity. :?

For the love of all the Sim Gods, Gurus, give us some attractive long curly hair. I know you can.
  • Foxlylox29Foxlylox29 Posts: 514 Member
    edited March 2014
    ME TOO! I have been hoping for this since the Sims came out not enough long hair styles or pretty curly ones either, honestly some of them are kind of ugly I want a long braid that hangs long on the shoulder too!
  • AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited April 2014
    Bumping this to remind the Store Team that this hair issue is NOT going away and that we expect some action on this front! Pretty please!
  • 60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    edited April 2014
    AmaraRena wrote:
    Bumping this to remind the Store Team that this hair issue is NOT going away and that we expect some action on this front! Pretty please!

8) Whatever gets their attention. :wink: :thumbup:
  • menshairstylesmenshairstyles Posts: 1 New Member
    Looking for side swept hairstyle for men.