Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims-Gurus We want to see long, wavy hair and more!

Comments

• Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    edited May 2013
    Long hair with bangs would be pretty easy as both of those exist in game just not together.

Curly hair would be more tricky as you said it doesn't bend and flow with the Sims movements but then again, there are many things in the game that does not work perfectly. Some may complain but I would be happy to see curly hair even if it is not perfect.

At least the long hair with the side bang would be nice. :D
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited May 2013
    I would love to see a simple long, wavy hairstyle like this :)

dark-blonde-miley-cyrus-0610-de.jpg
    rnKEhBT.png
  • JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    edited May 2013
    Kate that is lovely hair!

Back in the days when I used CC more :)....

ahaltia.jpg
  • AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited May 2013
    I would love to see a simple long, wavy hairstyle like this :)

dark-blonde-miley-cyrus-0610-de.jpg

We need hairstyles like this for Dragon Valley! I'm STILL super annoyed about the boring modern hairstyles they stuck in there so haphazardly. :evil:
    edited May 2013
    AmaraRena, I totally agree with you.
    edited June 2013
    Now I would really need long hair for Dragon Valley, please let there be a set soon with long hair!
  • SimDebsterSimDebster Posts: 23 Member
    edited June 2013
    I like long hair. I have never been a fan of short hair and this applies to my Sims as well.
  • shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    edited June 2013
    Yes to this we really need long hair in this game. I had a cc hair in sims 2 that was waist length and wavy and with the animation that ts2 hair it was really beautiful. I used it a lot on my fantasy sims. I wish EA made stuff like that.
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

edited June 2013
    I would like to see much more hairs for toddlers, they are really lacking :(. Some cute ringlets would be so awesome...
  • KFrithKFrith Posts: 181 Member
    edited June 2013
    Yes i would love to see some long hair/wavy hair too.
  • DART104DART104 Posts: 414 Member
    edited June 2013
    Over two years ago I suggested that the Store sell a SP of just HAIR. Hair has to be the most popular item as far as CC in the game. Even if they charged a whopping amount, I think they would make a lot of MONEY and Sim Players would be happy!! Hope someone notices this thread and at least considers a sim hair SP. :)
    edited June 2013
    DART104 wrote:
    Over two years ago I suggested that the Store sell a SP of just HAIR. Hair has to be the most popular item as far as CC in the game. Even if they charged a whopping amount, I think they would make a lot of MONEY and Sim Players would be happy!! Hope someone notices this thread and at least considers a sim hair SP. :)

Now there´s an Idea! I would totally get such SP :D. At least, I hope they make a whole set of just hairstyles all kind for all ages.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited June 2013
    I've been asking for many of these for a while. Hope we get many of them. Especially for toddlers where there are not hardly any choices and kids. Be neat to have elder hairs too.

Elders

afros for both
    curly spirals for elder women so they will look good
    surf's up for elder men

For women:

Curly hairs (all lengths)
    Long Spiral Perm
    Lg rounded Afros
    Ringlets

For men:

Curly hairstyles
    Afros

For Children:

long hairstyle pulled back in barretlong hairstyle wavy along face
    afros
    Shorter curly hair
    Spiral curls

For Toddlers:

Girl toddlers with ringlets
    long hairstyles
    Curly hair with a ponytail and a bow or ribbons.
    Shorter curly hair

Male children/toddlers
    Surf's up version for boys and toddler boys

edited June 2013
    Jadeleine wrote:
    DART104 wrote:

Now there´s an Idea! I would totally get such SP :D. At least, I hope they make a whole set of just hairstyles all kind for all ages.

That plus belly chain, island jewelry, belly diamond, piercings, passies for toddlers ect. Even as a large store set it would be nice and would sell easily. :mrgreen:
    edited June 2013
    Jadeleine wrote:
    Kate that is lovely hair!

Back in the days when I used CC more :)....

ahaltia.jpg

I miss my cc hair so much. But I don't miss how cc messed up my game. I wish they would look at some of the cc hair for inspiration.
  • RainWolftalkerRainWolftalker Posts: 5
    edited June 2013
    Jadeleine wrote:
    I want every hairstyle shown on here so far.

Me too, imagine If we could get them all lol :D.

Maybe I should make this as a suggestion thread and list what you guys wan´t. To Keep this list curb, just don´t wish for 20 differend hairstlyes at once. Suggest what is your favourite and what you need the most. Images are welcome, keep them caming!

A great fix to ALL our wants & needs would be to have a HAIR SLIDER to make any hair styal we like as long or short as we want it?
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited June 2013
    I would love longer hairstyles!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Solstice401Solstice401 Posts: 1,074 Member
    edited June 2013
    I just want longer hair in general. The game definitely lacks that in the hair section.
    And I agree with everyone in this thread! :)
    edited January 2014
    Bumpity Bump, let´s not give up on hope. Maybe they will give us long hairstyles some day :)!
  • RRedLLionessRRedLLioness Posts: 15 Member
    edited January 2014
    I chose long wavy hair :D
  • amjoieamjoie Posts: 3,516 Member
    edited January 2014
    Medieval hair, like in Sims Medieval. Long curly hair, side-parted (everything always seems to be parted in the middle). Yes, let us all hope they will make these before the end of TS3.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited January 2014
    I wish that the store would finally give us some long curly hair for females. So many people want curly hair including myself.
  • mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    edited January 2014
    I'm still wishing. Been wishing ever since we started this thread. And now my hair is curlier than ever.
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • gypsy54gypsy54 Posts: 484 Member
    edited January 2014
    Great thread Jadeleine
    mooredt21 said:

I'm still wishing. Been wishing ever since we started this thread. And now my hair is curlier than ever.
    Lol

yes please, long hair of any description.

My own hair is down to my waist and when I was younger it was almost down to my knees. I have always had long hair and the first hairstyles I wanted for my sims was long, which is sadly missing.

I have a few longer cc hairstyles, but none of them really sit right on my sims.

EA please can we have some longer hairstyles
  • cosmoblivioncosmoblivion Posts: 24 Member
    edited March 2014
    Love this post....
    Yes! I was just dreaming of this very thing (your petition) ... got up today to look for it and could not believe there are no long curly locks for sims! If the petition is still going, would you please add my name too? Thanks so much <3