Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If I bought something, where do I find it?

I bought the Gum Ball machine. I'm not sure which expansion pack it was in. It took my points off but I can't find where gum ball machine is.

Comments

• smoothyrus129smoothyrus129 Posts: 1,440 Member
    edited July 2012
    Are you asking where to find it in the game, or on the site so you can download it?

If you're asking about on the site, go to "My Account" then "Purchase History," which will show everything you've bought with simpoints, so you can download them. The gumball machine, if you didn't buy it separately (if you did buy it separately, you'd see it listed on its own), is included in Regency Arcade, October 2011 Compilation, and Go All In Compliation. Whichever one of those you bought, just select it and tell it to download. Once it's downloaded, open up your launcher, go to the downloads tab, find whichever it was you bought, and tell it to install.

If you've already gone through that and can't find it in the game, the user manual for the gumball machine on its individual page in the store explains that:
    Sort by Function -> Electronics -> Miscellaneous Electronics
    Sort by Room -> Study -> Indoor Activities
  • Hedy1975Hedy1975 Posts: 42
    edited July 2012
    Thank you. I finally got the gumball machine to show up. Thank you for your help.