Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things Simmers can't say in public without sounding like complete psychos.

Comments

• LilybellsLilybells Posts: 71 Member
    "Honey, let's go back to university together to get degrees so we can get better jobs to support our family..
    Hmm? Oh, our toddler? Nah we can leave him home alone for a couple of weeks. He'll be fine!"
    tumblr_inline_n8rrt8GvSh1rj4zgt.gif
  • NymphieaNymphiea Posts: 254 Member
    "I had to delete my wife; she was glitching."
    Gen1.png
    Come check out my Sims 4 legacy story! We're on generation one currently.
    It's Just Another Story
  • PenguinFoopPenguinFoop Posts: 1,582 Member
    Wow, I need to create a Jerry Springer Sim for you people! LOL!!!
  • SemaviLadySemaviLady Posts: 526 Member
    edited November 2014
    "My first few weddings resulted in pee frequently flooding the floor at critical moments; occasionally one of the guests would suddenly leave with the grim reaper."

"In order to be happy, I have had to buy a portable hopscotch mat, so that I could do successful home visits with a coworker."

"Pillow fights are messy, but no one ever has to clean up after one."

"I realized that there was no way to learn to stir fry without going to China."

"I got so rich by tomb raiding and excavating overseas, that I ended up in a nightmare tax bracket. Then I learned how to get out of paying bills, which temporarily set me back a bit for the collectibles finder."

"Every time I start living in a new neighborhood, I end up scouring every graveyard for a special flower--just in case."

recent games:
    "I bought a beautiful lot via real estate, and a few days later, when I went to visit it and move in, a stranger I'd never met, was at the postbox in front of the house and had arrived at the same time. I had no idea, but the stranger went into MY house and cooked some nice waffles which I enjoyed. The stranger said we had a lot in common and I suddenly felt attracted to the person (but had no idea why). And then... I got really confused when when I got ready for bed. The stranger told me I was "behaving inappropriately" when I bathed and tried to go sleep to the new bed I had just added to my new house. That's when I realized that the roommate service was activated in my new home."

"I found free real estate on an island and was so surprised. It was a run down resort with terrible food, but it took very little time to make money on my investment by dumpster diving and reselling the stuff I found on the island."
    Cheerleader_by_CookiemagiK.gifI've owned the TS3 Store since Feb 2015-thanks to the help of many other simmers
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ☆★☆ My Page ☆★☆-♞- TS3❣
  • LilybellsLilybells Posts: 71 Member
    "Zombies keep coming to my house and eating my plants!"
    tumblr_inline_n8rrt8GvSh1rj4zgt.gif
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Someone always dies when I throw a party at my place!
    I was bored so I set some evil ghosts loose in my house. Then, it turned out that they weren't so bad so I married one
  • Lazarus_B4RLazarus_B4R Posts: 1,827 Member
    I always keep a spare clone of *Myself* around, just in case something goes seriously wrong with my current *Self*. :\:#
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky: I guess we don't mind the flies swarming around our breakfast and we hope our baby comes in a few days.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    How did I miss this one?! I love it! :)
    Archivist wrote: »
    "Overhearing Simmers in public..." #2
    aaTSxmA.png

giphy.gif

• FrauSchneiderFrauSchneider Posts: 910 Member
    He has a great personality but not good looks. I don't want to risk having ugly children with him.

I forgot to feed my family and now they're all dead..
    tumblr_ni3qdnK1nC1shrk9ao3_540.gif
  • pansypawprintxpansypawprintx Posts: 7 New Member
    I just texted my friend
    Wow I just had 4 kids at once!
    Luckily she knows im madly obsessed with sims
  • ColdHearted21ColdHearted21 Posts: 251 Member
    Thank you im just gonna leave it though cause his mother is rlly old and he's not my kid anyway
    LOL I thought this was really funny

UrMeatisNeat

Who needs a parking place at the park? I just keep my car in my pocket.
  • CamillahaCamillaha Posts: 96 Member
    There's a thread with the title Baby happy (green) but social worker threatens to come? Umm.. yes, that baby needs help desperately if it's green! :D
    edited November 2014
    Whoa, so this is what the inside of a work place looks like? I always thought people just went in the doors and vanished for a few hours!
    Post edited by PenguinFoop on
  • EnigmaCEnigmaC Posts: 42 Member
    edited November 2014
    "I gave my toddler plastic surgery because she looked too much like her dad and we couldn't have that!"

"I just slept with my husband's ghost"

"On my wedding day my mother turned into a zombie & started attacking people."
    Post edited by EnigmaC on
    Woohoo! I just stole candy from the fifth baby! I completed the challenge!!!

I didn't buy this couch. I just went to the library and took it. Don't worry, it was replaced as soon as I left the area.
    My Grandpa just died. Now, he's writing a masterpiece and I've got his remains in my pocket. How do I set up his grave?

My Grandpa's not gone, he's just dead.

My mom just died so we had to hire a maid.
  • LunarSimsGamingLunarSimsGaming Posts: 34 Member
    I traveled to the future last night.
    Who knew the future had purple oceans?
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I just spent the night on a public lot with my mum last night.It got too late for us to get to our home near the beach.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Kaike78Kaike78 Posts: 414 Member
    How did he become a zombie if he is in bed sleeping?

Uranus passed out from lack of sleep into his own puddle of pee.

Stop flirting with the old lady and talking about your rocket and go put out that fire that is across the town. Sheesh.

My kid was born today and became a child within seconds!

Great. I have to demolish an entire room and sell the car to be able to afford to pay the bills and make pancakes.

"Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world."

-Oscar Wilde

• simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    'Hey stray pet, why are you leaving and not coming into my house forever?'
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    "I invited this cute guy to my party and he spent so long watching me play the guitar that he peed himself. I'm still gonna marry him though. I think he'll make pretty babies."
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    It's only been two days since he's showered, but he has green smoke coming off his body, and you can smell him from across the room.

(What's the worst thing is I've smelled someone that dirty before... And he wasn't homeless.)